101 / 201 +90%

Vozduh

Professional
Reaction score
Bought 30 pieces of America, today rolled 12 pieces from which 5 were with scanty balances and 7 were non-working. I write to ICQ while the answer didn't receive, I wait for an exchange. It is a pity shops in which with such dumps screwed up

mrfee50

Reaction score
Tried to activate my account on his site through lr paid the money but my username was not activated and no money was placed into my account on his site. Will update with how he handles the situation. I hope it will be professional.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:53 PM ----------

Well i tried to deposit another 50 dollars thinking it was a one time error it happened to me again. I am not going to do anything until he responds.

Situation resolved. Amazing customer service. He fixed the problem and added a little extra. He handled the situation like a true professional. I will defiantly be using him again. Little things like this make customers keep coming back. Thanks again.

Last edited:

azania

Professional
Reaction score
same thing happened to me... loaded the mandatory 50$ but it was never reflected... pls fix this

mrfee50

Reaction score
Amazing customer service. He fixed the problem and added a little extra. He handled the situation like a true professional. I will defiantly be using him again. Little things like this make customers keep coming back. Thanks again.

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
please come back on icq bro. i just sent u offline msg bro.

Vozduh

Professional
Reaction score
All non-working replaced, thanks I will try them in practice, отпишу about success

Nowbuxx

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hey bro i need canada dump 101/201 add me ... : 613309317

hartmarka

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
what problems i dont understand nathing ... im in icq so contact me icq no here !!!!!!

Xtremecarderz

Carder
Reaction score
well just ogna let u know how my second order wen betta than my 1st lol deff one of the best vendors in my oppinion theres only 2 good vendors in this forum and hartmarka is one of them keep on supplying us with good fresh stuff..

Vozduh

Professional
Reaction score
this seller the one of the best of this fucking forum!!! approval rate is 90-100% ! i make money!!! i like him!!!

cornka

Reaction score
Just brought one for test yesterday,
this dump is actually disappeared on the market,
but that one i brought from him works very well,
after all day purchasing, still live.. just jump up code 51,
Good Vendor, A+++
Recommended!

hartmarka

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
today 100 pcs usa fresh = 600$ i mean fresh 100% 10/ 10 in cheker

dewnet

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
7 pcs worked out of 11 pcs. not bad. good seller.