101 / 201 +90%

hartmarka

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
I,M ONLINE NOW WITH BEUTIFUL BASE AND SUPPER FRESH !!!!

FIRST HAND AND A LOT OF GOOD BINS AVIABLE
CANADA / USA / NZ / AU .. AND FEW WORLD AND ASIA

INSTANT ORDER !!
NO REFUND MONEY
REPLECEMENT
BIN- LIST
I DONT MAKE REPLECEMENT REGION BLOKED !!

U WELCOME .

Vozduh

Professional
Reaction score
bro i can't conntact with u ! i need a lot usa my bins! check u PM and mail/ i send u my contact icq!

Vozduh

Professional
Reaction score
bro LR is wake up! lets go make a busi) check u LR and g ive me fresh girls))

hartmarka

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
BIG UPDATE WORLD /USA - AVIABLE 101/ 201 - FRESHH
BIN LIST AVIABLE
INSTANT ORDER
IM ONLINE NOW !!!

PERFECTMONEY
WU ACCEPTED MIN 1000$ +5% FAST PICK UP ,WAITING 2-3H NON- STOP

Last edited:

aneka

Carder
Reaction score
what a wonderful vendor we have here,,guys u knw i just don't put thread any how,,i must be sure of the vendor b4 i could put feed back...this is ur man of the moment,,,fresh base and the approved rate are fantastic ,,, thanks a lot man u are the supper man..i give u 90% out of 100%

Vozduh

Professional
Reaction score
what a wonderful vendor we have here,,guys u knw i just don't put thread any how,,i must be sure of the vendor b4 i could put feed back...this is ur man of the moment,,,fresh base and the approved rate are fantastic ,,, thanks a lot man u are the supper man..i give u 90% out of 100%

ufffff if it's realy info i will dance dance and dance:)

bastoka

Carder
Reaction score
bought 6 pcs from him
fast deleivery
will post result soon

Last edited:

Orion999

Reaction score
i tried 5 pcs, 201's, 4 worked for good amounts, good communication, good product, solid vendor, buying a 100 tmrw... I've been a member of this forum and just about every other one for long time now, but never posted comments or feedback because the product was always ok at best, but i will vouch for this vendor, his stuff is hot, even better than royal's freshest canadian 201's

Julio Ceazar

Professional
Reaction score

This is a good news for forumites, if these comments and your experience with him is authenticated

Xtremecarderz

Carder
Reaction score
GOOD DUMPS FAST SERVICE A+++ OVERALLL BOUGHT 20 PCS CLASSIC $300 MADE 2500 IN GIFT CARDS AND SINCE I GET FULL CASH BACK FORM THEM THATS 100% PROFIT CANT COMPLAIN LOL MADE 2 MORE ORDERS 2DAY FOR TOMM 20 PC PLAT CREDIT AND 20 PCS AMEX WILL POST RESULTS TOMM SO FAR HES THE MAN IVE BEEN BUYING FORM NICK BUT SINCE HES GONE HARTMARKA WE IN THERE LETS MAKE $$$$$$

olefola

Reaction score
best of the best

the best vendor ever, u are the best in this forum a+++++++++