Appeal reputation!

Reaction score
http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=69639#post69639
i would like to appeal this -1 from sefyu bc he rip me n post negative on me after making it know on forum that he is ripper n he rip other ppl as well

USA BOA DROP
26-10-2011 06:50 PM Mailer-Daemon олень левый где логи о том что я рипер где блек блять?
never done business with this guy dont know why i get this
21-10-2011 01:38 AM LaRoux ripper
never did any business with this guy dont know why i get deer status
Cashout D+P in USA
20-10-2011 03:14 PM Mailer-Daemon Без коментариев
again same person 2times never did any business with him
prepaid card drop
13-10-2011 03:45 PM ambientdigital ripper!!!
this guy claim me ripper for nothing when he is ripper

i post on there rep to but for some reason was unable to post -1 but i only did it bc i ddnt know who they was an they post on me so i see there is a section to appeal rep so im am posting now sorry for the disturbance

as im posting appeal i get another -1 from this guy
USA BOA DROP
13-11-2011 01:27 PM vasya111 Без коментариев
i dont even know him it crazy never did any business
plz admin or support clean up this bc i never knew these kids to deal with so im thinking digital man has diff nick on here

have them all show you proof logs of me ripping them plz or deer them

Last edited:
Reaction score
look into this plz admin

kash

Carder
Reaction score
http://carding.pro/member.php?u=25526

Admin:

I paid $525 to buy dumps from Yoga (log below), promised instant delivery that didn't happen, I waited a few days without my money or dumps, I left messages on his thread concerning the money which prompted him to mess with my -rep immediate he read them according to him.

He finally contacted me on ICQ (log below) and demanded proof that he was paid. Upon providing the proof, he claimed he must have been cloned as it wasn't him that took money from me. He demanded I delete all posts regarding this matter and he will restore my rep. As a gentleman, I did as he requested but up till now my rep has not been restored and all posts are already deleted on his thread.

Based on this experience, it appears the Admin is no longer a neutral mediator on this matter as you have chosen to believe Yoga's story over mine even when I have proof that I lost money and rep. I urge you to please act by immediately rectifying this issue (restore my rep) without further delay as appearance means a great deal when it comes to fairness.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xy3nj6

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/mfXlTguZU7sIpqgJyInP0A

Reaction score
never did any business with this guy plz admin tell me whats going on i dont understand why you not responding to this matter,plz admin take a look into my appeal

i need company checks
19-11-2011 10:56 PM Pastor Без коментариев

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score
Pastor gave me negative rep with no reason.

And also previous -reps arent removed.

Does anyone even check this topic to help members???

Bukin

VIP member
Reaction score
Pastor gave me negative rep with no reason.

And also previous -reps arent removed.

Does anyone even check this topic to help members???

I do.

He gave you +1 before...maybe he just didnt like your post...dunno

Reaction score
what happen to my appeal still ddnt look into it for me moderator?

kash

Carder
Reaction score
I understand you have a hefty workload, but my belief is such that my own case is an open and shut. Kindly look into it in due cause of time please. Once again, welcome to your new position.

2fast4u

DEER
Reaction score
i got a negative reputation from a guy i dont even know, or dealt with.. besides i dont sell anything here ive only been a buyer

he must have made a mistake. admin plz fix i dont want a -ve reputation for no reason

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yes and now i have got negative feedback from idiot and all his clones!

Why admin dont remove those negative reps?
I wrote all i could to explain but there is no point of doing that.

Reaction score
appeal rep not being paid attn?

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yes, nice im getting more -reps from rippers in different topics.

ADMIN PLS CHECK THAT!

Im having +rep from reputable members and negative from rippers cant you really take them off from my profile? im trying to provide services and i got some clients already but this isnt good for me at all. All negative feedback comes from deers.
I havent ripped anyone so i think im not deserved it.

MEDICAL

DEER
Reaction score
ADMIN PLS CHECK THAT!

+ Rep I'm having members in good standing and rippers negative I can not really remove them from my profile?
AS THE SAME MAY YOU SEVERAL TIMES OF NEGATIVE REPUTATION
these rippers clones are negative IAMPRINCE qualify me 3 times and I know the neither and never talked to the
magret, and never contacted another clone of shepherd
PASTOR: RiiP banned from the forum is the 3 clone

PLEASE CHECK MY REPUTATION as this affects my buyers and my sellers
I hope help me thanks

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score
Im sorry but the new admin hadnt helped me at all.
I HAVE -8 REP FROM RIPPERS!!!!

AND NO ACTIONS?
WHY?

Reaction score
hello plz can i get -1 remove from rep

kash

Carder
Reaction score
I can only speak for myself that I was elated when I heard there was a new English speaking moderator appointed or selected to the board. I never thought this joy was going to be short lived with inactivity or neglect of English speaking members concerns. Like I said before, I only speak for myself not out of selfishness but as a practical experience on this forum.

Kindly explain how Yoga could get my posts deleted, +rep removed within minutes on the other side and it's taking me weeks to get them back?. The counter when member posts a post in my case ceases to function, can you explain this please?.
For how long is this mental torture going to be allowed by the authority of this board?. Is this a systemic pattern of pushing, frustrating all or some of English carders off this forum?.

I will await reasonable explanation(s) from the powers that be on this board before making any allegations as I'm presently in my view being treated as a second class non-paying member of this cpro community.

Reaction score
yes i totally agree @kash you not only speaking for urself i ask myself the same thing,is the a payola thing on the forum or something bc other ppl not being ignored n idk why this section up if yall ignoring it? n then all the ppl that giving the rep has 2-3 diff nicks n they get banned after a while
bc im getting -1 from ppl i never even did business with n couple nick that give me -1 have bann or deer status................

mefix

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have received -3 from ripper PRINCE, magret, Pastor.
Please fix it.

MEDICAL

DEER
Reaction score
because this status DEER me I just ask my right and ask for my reputation, you do not do the right thing for my

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:11 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:11 PM ----------

PRINCE, magret, Pastor. this rippers give bad reputation to me CHECK AND CONFIRM my status
THANKS