Appeal reputation!

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score
Nice, when i ask if someone administrates user appeals my message got deleted.

I dont understand why i have -8 rep from members who were exposed as rippers??
I think i dont spam here or make random comments just for counter but try to help community but i deserve negative feedback from rippers and administration even not help me but delete my post??

superkaju

Reaction score
same here, got negative rep for no reason..

iopht

Professional
Reaction score

kash

Carder
Reaction score
I am concerned the Admin is taking us for a joke, this behavior gives a different meaning to equal protection under the law. I can not understand how the Admin staff can claim these our various requests on the English speaking board does not deserve immediate attention while we see you're active on a daily basis on the other side of the forum but this particular one.

Kindly change this appearance and prove me wrong please. I pray and hope I'm wrong but it is becoming too obvious. Your silence has become unconscionable.

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

kash

Carder
Reaction score
Not one more word again from me on this topic. The man is back, problems would be resolved and people just watch the definition of "equal protection under the law" in action.

Ninja

Reaction score
pocoy0
agree. done.

MEDICAL
Learn ropic about removing DEER. this topic about REPUTATION points. Thats whole different things.
One more post here and u'll be out.

DOLLA BILL
He doesnt like ur post and treated it like spam.
Thats his right to put u -1.
I see nothin' wrong here

ALL OTHERS - will back there when finish other things.
:)

Reactions: pocoy0

pocoy0

With 2 more Administrators like this guy the carding comunity would work as it used to be...

mefix

RIPPER
Reaction score
Dear moderator,
I have received minus point from clone accounts magret, IAMPRINCE, Pastor for posting:

His other live clone accounts:
http://www.carder.market/member.php?u=8432
http://www.carder.market/member.php?u=1595

These 2 accounts are used to add reputation to his current account Pastor.
And now, this guy is a known ripper who speaks broken english and russian.

Just have a look here:
http://www.carder.market/showthread.php?t=46899

Well, to wrap things up, avoid this guy.
And avoid anyone selling zeus, spyeye or any trojan logs who speak shittiest english possible.

on his ripper thread here: http://www.carder.market/showthread.php?t=48206

Please fix these three negative points, thank you.

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Dear moderator,

Plrax write to me negatives rep, i understand that he can write one, but not 2 or 3....example i have 10 person that say im good, and only one person write many negative rep can fuck rep only one person , i think this must be forbiden.
I said to supermod, and remove one negative, but again he do it, please do something ,thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
dear to whom it may concern my -rep status has not been update i get rep from rippers i never did biz with i posted in appeal section weeks ago

Bahamas

Professional
Reaction score
Hi admins/mods.

If you have time, pls check this:
http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=49378

Short story: The guy was in ripper status, but now he was on the scene again. I left a comment in his topic to members who deal with him to pay attention, he was in ripper status. He has given me -1. (anyway he is ripper now again..) :)

Thanks!

Reaction score
dear admin pirax give me -rep for what?and then why are you not trying to help out with my appeals?everyone who give me -rep i never did any business with them i thought ur suppose to get -rep is you greased balled someone......... do someone have to get paid or something i done biz with high ranking vendors as far as cashout dp n i never ripp n etc so i dnt understand these lil kids on here
cp,cm,n etc was the best you need to get all these rippers n clones out

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:08 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:07 PM ----------

and i post 1 time on pirax thread so where am i spamming?

kash

Carder
Reaction score
Ninja,

I urge you to please look into my case as this is a new year and I intend to let bygone be bygone. I appeal to your sense of fairness on this matter as crazy as it sounds, I refuse to lose my cool. I was ripped for $525, complained and lost my rep without any investigation.

In other words, I got punished for been ripped, -rep for complaining and Admin sided with Yoga by deleting my posts on the issue without consulting me before the fact. And when it was pointed out Admin and Yoga were wrong, my post counts ceases to work.

Please I urge you to fix this issue in the spirit of New Year

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Day 23 i wrote here,and nothing happened, please support,admin, someone can look for may case? thanks

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
User jimjim gave minus reputation because i told him to fuck off and find a slave to work with him , fix :)

Reactions: coolmoe and PlraX

PlraX

recupera tu +1. si te gusta dame patra +1 :) eres latino te ayudo por eso

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
dear admin pirax give me -rep for what?and then why are you not trying to help out with my appeals?everyone who give me -rep i never did any business with them i thought ur suppose to get -rep is you greased balled someone......... do someone have to get paid or something i done biz with high ranking vendors as far as cashout dp n i never ripp n etc so i dnt understand these lil kids on here
cp,cm,n etc was the best you need to get all these rippers n clones out

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:08 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:07 PM ----------

and i post 1 time on pirax thread so where am i spamming?

i give U -REP BECAUSE U POST IN MY TREAD THE SAME SERVICE LIKE ME...DUMPS+pin CASH OUT.. in my OWN THREAD.. if u cashout dumps+pin MAKE A THREAD and get ur customer but dont come.. to my thread and say..HEY I CASHOUT TOO? tellme the truth u won the -rep or NOT? what happen if u go to a store that cell computers and in the same store u bring somes laptops and say HEYYY buy from me...cheap price

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:37 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:34 AM ----------

Day 23 i wrote here,and nothing happened, please support,admin, someone can look for may case? thanks

i give u -1 rep becasue u giveme 1st.. SAYING RIPER BECAREFULL
we open a DISPUTE HERE. SOME MONTS AGO u remember? AND MODETOR BAN YOU. and closed the thread because he see that i have the REASON and not YOU.. then after that u got banned for few weeks ,and u come again? whit the same song?
remmenr U STILL BANNED in infr*** FORUM forever ..u have 9 poeple that say that u ARE GOOD but the 1st people that give u +1 was me... I HAVE 49 PEOPLE THAT SAY THAT I AM GOOD. so zeus... take it easy

Last edited:

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
i give U -REP BECAUSE U POST IN MY TREAD THE SAME SERVICE LIKE ME...DUMPS+pin CASH OUT.. in my OWN THREAD.. if u cashout dumps+pin MAKE A THREAD and get ur customer but dont come.. to my thread and say..HEY I CASHOUT TOO? tellme the truth u won the -rep or NOT? what happen if u go to a store that cell computers and in the same store u bring somes laptops and say HEYYY buy from me...cheap price

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:37 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:34 AM ----------

i give u -1 rep becasue u giveme 1st.. SAYING RIPER BECAREFULL
we open a DISPUTE HERE. SOME MONTS AGO u remember? AND MODETOR BAN YOU. and closed the thread because he see that i have the REASON and not YOU.. then after that u got banned for few weeks ,and u come again? whit the same song?
remmenr U STILL BANNED in infr*** FORUM forever ..u have 9 poeple that say that u ARE GOOD but the 1st people that give u +1 was me... I HAVE 49 PEOPLE THAT SAY THAT I AM GOOD. so zeus... take it easy

I dont talk about banned,you put first -1 its not true i put it before, and its no true i put you are ripper in reputation, i dont talk about old things, i say to moderator that i not consider good, that a person come give to the same many and many -1, cause can change the true, i said and example, if 50 diferent persons say one its good, and only one person write many and many -1, could looks that the person its bad, and really its only one fucking the person.
Only talk about this, i dont repeat nothing about the past,nothing, you are only who talk about pass.
Mod in my opinion its more right and better for the forum, and better to know what kind of person its the person in the comunity,that one person cant put many -1,its what i said.
Thanks

Last edited: