Looking for WU Cashout - No Name - Almost Any Country

AdamJensen

Reaction score
I'm looking for WU cashout to any name. Almost any country will do. Looking for a stable service that can cashout transfers everyday. Need someone with own WU office or their own operator. I have a large volume of transfers every day.

EDIT: Still need WU cashout to any name. Only now in Caribbean or South American countries or in any country but with a WU office that's open 24 hours. Looking for people with own WU offices or operators. Must be able to cashout transfers to any name, no drops.

EDIT: No longer relevant

Last edited:

smithjordan95

Reaction score
I can cashout western union, only 10 minute i will cashout,contact me for deal and for long time relationship MY ICQ 621268952

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
i can cash out

iopht

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:
Reactions: club77

RealIn

now you offer wu drops ? before one motnh you sai you can do trf on wu drops . i was sure u are timewaster . yes and exacly that it is if now you offer wu drops :D funny init

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score

u are full of bullshit.
one month ago u say u can do on wu drops ( but you didnt did it u only bullshit all the time)
then now you are offering wu drops.
u are really full of bullshit.
lammer!

Last edited:

iopht

beware of this guy, he refusing escrow service.

iopht

Professional
Reaction score
u are full of bullshit.
one month ago u say u can do on wu drops ( but you didnt did it u only bullshit all the time)
then now you are offering wu drops.
u are really full of bullshit.
lammer!

that time i need wu drop in uk & u refuse escow & i make it with the help of escow. And now i offer drop in my country. ur really idiot.

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
that time i need wu drop in uk & u refuse escow & i make it with the help of escow. And now i offer drop in my country. ur really idiot.
I SAY U STRIGHT AWAY THAT TIME . I REFUSE ESCROW BECAUSE % WICH U GIVE WAS TO MUCH SHITY ... LOAD LR TO I CAN PAY MONEY IN ESCROW , COUST ME 10% . escrow fee = 6% .. together 16% . if u pay half escrow . then 13% more thats coust me !!!
AND NOW U GIVE ME -1 FOR NOTTING . TRUST ME U WILL BE FUCKED IN ASSHOLE.

iopht

Professional
Reaction score
I SAY U STRIGHT AWAY THAT TIME . I REFUSE ESCROW BECAUSE % WICH U GIVE WAS TO MUCH SHITY ... LOAD LR TO I CAN PAY MONEY IN ESCROW , COUST ME 10% . escrow fee = 6% .. together 16% . if u pay half escrow . then 13% more thats coust me !!!
AND NOW U GIVE ME -1 FOR NOTTING . TRUST ME U WILL BE FUCKED IN ASSHOLE.

u idiot, check log once again if u saved. i told u i pay escrow fee. u only need to pay my share in escrow service, if i fail i loose escrow fee & i offer u that time 35%+escrow fee. you are such a liar. U r motherfucker, suck my dick u idiot.
& about -1, why u give me? just because i want escrow service that time & u refuse it? u deserve it.

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
u idiot, check log once again if u saved. i told u i pay escrow fee. u only need to pay my share in escrow service, if i fail i loose escrow fee & i offer u that time 35%+escrow fee. you are such a liar. U r motherfucker, suck my dick u idiot.
& about -1, why u give me? just because i want escrow service that time & u refuse it? u deserve it.
U ARE STUPID . LOAD LR COUST ME 10% I SAID U THAT 10TIMES . AND IF U GIVE THAT SHIT % . I DONT HAVE POINT WORK FOR THAT % . SO I TOLD I DONT PAY IN ESCROW MONEY , IF YOU WANT , I CAN SEND YOU SOM MONEY UPFRONT . YOU SAI OK . NEXT DAY I WAIT YOU ALL DAI LONG U DIDNT COME ONLINE . U ARE FULL OFF BULSHIT
GO AWAY FROM THIS BOARD NOOB

iopht

Professional
Reaction score
U ARE STUPID . LOAD LR COUST ME 10% I SAID U THAT 10TIMES . AND IF U GIVE THAT SHIT % . I DONT HAVE POINT WORK FOR THAT % . SO I TOLD I DONT PAY IN ESCROW MONEY , IF YOU WANT , I CAN SEND YOU SOM MONEY UPFRONT . YOU SAI OK . NEXT DAY I WAIT YOU ALL DAI LONG U DIDNT COME ONLINE . U ARE FULL OFF BULSHIT
GO AWAY FROM THIS BOARD NOOB

Loading Lr with 10% is ur problem, not mine. ur happy that deal without escrow but when i said i want to use forum escrow service, u pay my share & i pay escrow fee in forum authorised escrow service, u refuse it.

Guys, always use escrow service when u deal with this guy. who's noob or asshole, time will tell u.

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
BUT WHY I REFUSE IT ? BECAUSE THEN THAT NOT GOOD DEAL FOR ME IF I LOOSE 10% .
DONT NEED WHRITE I REFUSE ESCROW . OR IF YOU WHRITE , THEN OK WHRITE , BUT WHRITE CORECT WHY I REFUSE ESCROW . NOT ONLY - HE REFUSE ESCROW .
U ARE FUNNY . THATS IF YOU RIPP PEOPLES IF DONT DO ESCROW , THATS DONT MEAN I RIPP.
U ARE FREE OFF THIS BOARD

iopht

Professional
Reaction score
BUT WHY I REFUSE IT ? BECAUSE THEN THAT NOT GOOD DEAL FOR ME IF I LOOSE 10% .
DONT NEED WHRITE I REFUSE ESCROW . OR IF YOU WHRITE , THEN OK WHRITE , BUT WHRITE CORECT WHY I REFUSE ESCROW . NOT ONLY - HE REFUSE ESCROW .
U ARE FUNNY . THATS IF YOU RIPP PEOPLES IF DONT DO ESCROW , THATS DONT MEAN I RIPP.
U ARE FREE OFF THIS BOARD

41% (35% your share+escrow fee) is enough for WU drop if its not carded. when we initiate the deal i already clearify, WU is not carded, & you want whole 41% ie direct deal. how i send money to ur drop without securing my share. thats the reason i make that deal with some one else & u give me -1 for my that step.

ESCROW SERVICE HELP FORUM MEMBERS TO SECURE THEIR MONEY & SHARE. CHECK FORUM RULES FIRST.

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
41% (35% your share+escrow fee) is enough for WU drop if its not carded. when we initiate the deal i already clearify, WU is not carded, & you want whole 41% ie direct deal. how i send money to ur drop without securing my share. thats the reason i make that deal with some one else & u give me -1 for my that step.

ESCROW SERVICE HELP FORUM MEMBERS TO SECURE THEIR MONEY & SHARE. CHECK FORUM RULES FIRST.

I understand what you mean . but where u got 41% if i need load lr whats coust 10% . i get 10% lower share.
And i know whats is escrow . but i dont refuse i only told you that not a good deal for me with escrow . not refuse that . and if u whrite i refuse it , then u need whrite why i refuse it . not only - he refuse it .
normal peoples dont do like that ! trust me!

iopht

Professional
Reaction score
From above your post forum member's judge u:)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:59 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:54 AM ----------

If thats not good deal for u, who insist u to make the deal? if ur not comfortable with the share which offer u, u easily refuse. but instead of this u post wrong about me in forum & give me -1, just because ur not satisfied with the share which i offer u. ur happy with without escrow but not happy with escrow even i m ready to pay escrow fee.

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
yes , thats why i told i dont make deal when i loose 10%
but u give - 1 and whrite i refuse escrow . BUT U DONT WHRITE WHY U REFUSE THAT - BECAUSE I LOOSE 10%

$phinx

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
REAL IN..OVER TIME..I HAVE COME TO KNOW YOU AS A LAMER AND HATER. I MAKE BOLD TO SAY YOU ARE STILL A KID AND VERY FULL OF DELINQUENT IDEOLOGIES. YOU ALSO GAVE ME -1 REP SOMETIME AGO COS I FAILED TO DEAL WITH YOUR SILLY ASS WITHOUT ESCROW. YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND MAKE $$$$ INSTEAD OF WHINING AT EVERY POINT.

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
OFFCOURSE I GIVE -1 YOU . BECAUSE YOU WAST MY TIME . AND WAST TO MUCH MY TIME.
YOU TAKE MY ALL DROPS INFO . AND WHEN NEED DO , THEN YOU DONT DO .
THEN AGAIN , YOU SAY YOU CAN DO ON MY DROPS . TAKE MY DROPS ALL INTERNET ACCES , ALL ATM DETAILS . AND AGAIN DONT DO NOTTING . U ARE FULL OFF BULLSHIT .
ACTUALITY LOOKS LIKE POLICE MAN .
ASWELL YOU SEND ME CARDREADER , WICH YOU SHIPP BY 1st CLASS. AND WICH I DIDNT RECIVE STILL NOW .