Question about proxies..

zed666

Reaction score
Hi. Can someone explain what proxies I should use? The problem is that when im trying to card something on one website, they often ask for ID and etc and they telling me "We have 2 locations on you." Im checking on whoer and other websites, and they not showing im detectable. Showing me 100% anonimity, using gologin website, hiding webrtc and etc. How their system still showing that something is wrong? Im using mostly datacenter proxies. Where im making mistakes??

zed666

Reaction score
I tried on another website, they telling me their system getting flagged as high risk. Whats wrong with it??? Can anyone advice good settings gologin and what wrong im doing??? As I said I checked ip score fraud and etc... Everything is fine. System time, and others things are good too.

Father

Professional
Reaction score

🌐 Services for checking IP addresses / Proxies for Fraud​

74637ff234146e66eccde.png

You are using dirty proxies. Before work, you need to check them for cleanliness and absence from spam databases.

Free services:
1) ip-score.com - used to check your IP address for the presence in the following major spam databases: Spamhaus XBL, Sorbs.net, Spamcop, South Korean NBL, Barracuda BBL;

f6afca931e5a312e6d1a8.png

2) whoer.net - mainly used for detecting various anonymizers/proxies, as well as for checking DNS;
*if port 8080 is open, whoer almost always shows your IP as a proxy,
** checking blacklists on this resource has not been working for a long time, we do not pay attention to this line,
*** GEO data matches maxmin

3) whatleaks.com - the most useful and popular tool at the moment: checking WebRTC, blacklists, open ports, and many other parameters;

2e8167dcecf257ed16b53.png

4) 2ip.ru/privacy - check the quality of our anonymizer in many ways;

5) maxmind.com/ru/geoip-demo - one of the most accurate GEO databases;

6) blacklistmaster.com - checks the largest number of spam databases for the presence of your IP address in blacklists, unlike previous resources;
*the largest database of public resources that I have ever encountered.

7) getipintel.net -a resource that determines how likely it is that you are using a VPN / proxy/bad IP address. After analysis, the system gives us a number from 0 to 1;

8) ipqualityscore.com - this resource checks the presence of IP addresses in spam databases, the probability of using a VPN/proxy, and calculates the Fraud Score from 0 to 100 using its own analysis.
* scores are fast, and the last two resources often run apart, so the choice is yours.

867a40f358c570a70e3b1.png

Paid services:
Most paid services are designed to check the following parameters proxyscore and riskscore by Maxmind and proxyscore by ProxStop.
One of these services is fraud.cat. It is also not difficult to find analogues of this service.

zed666

Reaction score

🌐 Services for checking IP addresses / Proxies for Fraud​

74637ff234146e66eccde.png

You are using dirty proxies. Before work, you need to check them for cleanliness and absence from spam databases.

Free services:
1) ip-score.com - used to check your IP address for the presence in the following major spam databases: Spamhaus XBL, Sorbs.net, Spamcop, South Korean NBL, Barracuda BBL;

f6afca931e5a312e6d1a8.png

2) whoer.net - mainly used for detecting various anonymizers/proxies, as well as for checking DNS;
*if port 8080 is open, whoer almost always shows your IP as a proxy,
** checking blacklists on this resource has not been working for a long time, we do not pay attention to this line,
*** GEO data matches maxmin

3) whatleaks.com - the most useful and popular tool at the moment: checking WebRTC, blacklists, open ports, and many other parameters;

2e8167dcecf257ed16b53.png

4) 2ip.ru/privacy - check the quality of our anonymizer in many ways;

5) maxmind.com/ru/geoip-demo - one of the most accurate GEO databases;

6) blacklistmaster.com - checks the largest number of spam databases for the presence of your IP address in blacklists, unlike previous resources;
*the largest database of public resources that I have ever encountered.

7) getipintel.net -a resource that determines how likely it is that you are using a VPN / proxy/bad IP address. After analysis, the system gives us a number from 0 to 1;

8) ipqualityscore.com - this resource checks the presence of IP addresses in spam databases, the probability of using a VPN/proxy, and calculates the Fraud Score from 0 to 100 using its own analysis.
* scores are fast, and the last two resources often run apart, so the choice is yours.

867a40f358c570a70e3b1.png

Paid services:
Most paid services are designed to check the following parameters proxyscore and riskscore by Maxmind and proxyscore by ProxStop.
One of these services is fraud.cat. It is also not difficult to find analogues of this service.
Thanks for reply. Any advices from where I can get most cleanest proxies?

darkcard

Carder
Reaction score
@Father answered your question perfectly but I will like to add a few things.

1. Try to avoid proxies but instead focus on Socks5
2. Only use residential IP (socks5) it works like charm.
3. Always use antidetect browser like (Incogniton, gologin, multilogin) and many more.
4. If you can find RDP mostly residential IP's, you will be untouchable.

Try to understand how browsers and cookies work and everything will be easy for you.

Reaction score
Yes. your first problem is you're using datacenter proxies. That is almost always going to trigger blocks because no real user is operating on a datacenter. Residential socks5 are going to be your better choice. Check out PremSocks, ipburger, or faceless.cc