Question

2ksamf

Reaction score
Hi guys, i never got how carders get past credit cards 2FA, do they get bypassed if you set a socks 5 proxy connection in the same city and the credit card holder ?

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.

Credit and debit cards do not have two-factor authentication (2FA). You may have confused this with OTP - when, when paying with a card, the issuing bank sends an SMS code that must be entered into a special window. To bypass OTP, carders use cards with NON VBV bins or AUTO VBV bins, since cards with these bins do not send SMS to make payments. If you have a problem finding such bins, then you can pay with any cards on sites with the 2-D Secure payment system, since it also does not send SMS to complete the payment.
You noted correctly, in any case, almost always, you need to set an IP close to the cardholder. For example, for these purposes you can install socks5.

You can find out your card balance in the following ways:
1. Call the issuing bank with a substitution of the cardholder number (available in every bank)
2. Make an enroll (bank account according to CC data), log in and see the balance.
Buy elite types of cards. For example, gold, platinum, black, etc. It is assumed that the balance on them will be greater than on classic cards.

2ksamf

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the reply, what tehnique envolving a 2d site do you recommend to switch card data to bitcoin ? Another question, do the bins really matter at actually using the card? Or do you just use the bins to figure out the balance a bit faster ?

2ksamf

Reaction score
And on what site or bank site do you suggest making an account ? Since the cards are mostly visa/mastercard

Father

Professional
Reaction score
The method is very simple:
1. Find a site or application where you can buy cryptocurrency for CC.
2. Buy a NON VBV card.
3. Install a proxy in the antidetect browser
4. We pay for and launder the purchased cryptocurrency.

Knowing just the bin, we cannot find out the exact balance of the card unless we enroll. To make an enroll, you need to find out additional data about them.

You can read how to do enroll correctly in the manuals on our forum or look at trusted sellers who sell it (use the forum search).

2ksamf

Reaction score
The things is that even if i check the balance, i cannot be sure i can enlist the card on binance/any site to cash out btcoin (spoofing the id verification with a fake one aswell) but aren't they OTP? ( sms verifying purchases?), another question, what bins are OTP free ?

Father

Professional
Reaction score
To purchase cryptocurrency on Binance, NON VBV bins are required. You can find free bins on the forum, but they are not suitable for Binance, so you will have to select them yourself.
You can buy cryptocurrency through apps that you can find on Google Play and the App Store.