Need ACTUAL bank quality plastics.

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
As title states

There used to be a few vendors from Thailand and Malaysia that sells these high quality plastics which comes with:

- high quality bank printing and designs
- silver/gold shiny background
- full front and back UV
- heat stamp holo (not PayPalers)
- bank quality sig stripe (not PayPaler tape)

Samples

http://imageshack.us/g/442/photo0025bj.jpg/

I recently made a sample order from GoldenKoi (above is his link), but doesnt seem like he will be honoring his part of the deal. (WHICH MEANS DONT DEAL WITH HIM:))

I'm not looking for fargo hdp5000 quality stuff with PayPaler holos.

Thanks.

Bormex

RIPPER
Reaction score
Good luck if you find and please share if you do. Sorry for the spam

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
np, wow seriously nobody? Thailand and Malaysia carders, where ya guys at!?

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
Still seeking these. Surprised no one in this game has any connections to these goodies..

RETICULI

Reaction score
As title states

There used to be a few vendors from Thailand and Malaysia that sells these high quality plastics which comes with:

- high quality bank printing and designs
- silver/gold shiny background
- full front and back UV
- heat stamp holo (not PayPalers)
- bank quality sig stripe (not PayPaler tape)

Samples

http://imageshack.us/g/442/photo0025bj.jpg/

I recently made a sample order from GoldenKoi (above is his link), but doesnt seem like he will be honoring his part of the deal. (WHICH MEANS DONT DEAL WITH HIM:))

I'm not looking for fargo hdp5000 quality stuff with PayPaler holos.

Thanks.

Yeah, Goldenkoi's was a super good quality. No difference between it and bank's own but sadly he turned ripper after a well established customer base.
It defies logic why he would do that even though he claimed to have had an issue with too many seizures.

I'm exactly in your boat brother.
I hate all this American made garbage parading themselves as bank quality makers, slacker, pizza et al...none are bank quality like those Malaysian and Chinese folks,what angers me the more is that, before you know it they are advertising themselves as bank quality! These people will call it bank quality if I cut up a cardboard in the size of CC and draw a B.O.A logo on it with a crayon and call it credit card. Carding is truly DEAD.

Ray(from china) was also good.

So I agree with you, those people need to come back!

Last edited:

generalguich

Carder
Reaction score
u can get them from china with bank quality and real sig stripe. only thing u need to do its heat press holo yourself (maybe u will find 1 that gonna heatpress for u in china) everything possible in china! alibaba is your friend

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah, Goldenkoi's was a super good quality. No difference between it and bank's own but sadly he turned ripper after a well established customer base.
It defies logic why he would do that even though he claimed to have had an issue with too many seizures.

I'm exactly in your boat brother.
I hate all this American made garbage parading themselves as bank quality makers, slacker, pizza et al...none are bank quality like those Malaysian and Chinese folks,what angers me the more is that, before you know it they are advertising themselves as bank quality! These people will call it bank quality if I cut up a cardboard in the size of CC and draw a B.O.A logo on it with a crayon and call it credit card. Carding is truly DEAD.

Ray(from china) was also good.

So I agree with you, those people need to come back!

AMEN brother.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:16 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:15 PM ----------

u can get them from china with bank quality and real sig stripe. only thing u need to do its heat press holo yourself (maybe u will find 1 that gonna heatpress for u in china) everything possible in china! alibaba is your friend

Thanks bro. I tried looking up there a few months ago, had no luck.

Will keep on trying.

And for all your lil kids who register in less than a week with ZERO post, fuck off and pming me about your "BANK PLASTICS"