Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Alright dear CSU members? :)
I know there are lots of newbies on this board (like me) and I know how it feels like not being able to afford a proper fake ID for whaterver you are up to. Well hopefully this will be a nice solution at least for some of you.

Right, now I'm gonna teach you how to make a old style Lithuanian drivers licence at a very low cost. Things you will need:
1. A4 color printer;
2. A4 laminator;
3. A4 paper trimmer (for best results) or scissors will be ok for now ;
4. Glue PayPal;
5. Sanding paper (1200 / 1500 grit);
6. Pastel Yeallow color A4 paper (120 gsm for best results);
7. A4 Laminating pouches (125 / 175 micron thickness);
8. Passport size photo of your choice;
9. Photoshop software;
10. And ofcourse LT DL template.

Once you got everything handy, you can start.
1. Open the template, and get only two layers visible - "Background Lines" and "Background Text"
2. Load your color printer with 1 sheet of pastel yellow A4 paper and print them 2 layers out (make sure "center image" option is ticked on printing settings)
You should get something like this:
step1k.jpg

3. Right, now make those two layers ("Background Lines" and "Background Text") invisible. From Layer group "Info" choose which categories you would like to have on your DL and edit the Name, Surname fields.
4. PayPal your passport size photo on to where it said "NUOTRAUKA" (tip: don't use too much glue, or it will get into your printer).
Once it's done, load your printer with the sheet of paper you printed earlier at step 2. To get the best results a suggest to use B/W laser printer, but thats not necessary.
So now you should have something like this:
step2.jpg

5. Ok, most of the job is done. what you do now is bend the sheet of paper vertically, devide it into two equal parts (no cutting yet). Oh, and I almost forgot, U need to put a signature under photo.Now you should have something like this:
step3s.jpg

6. Grab you paper trimmer or scissors and cut the whole thing out nicely.
7. Put the paper part between the two laminate sheets and run it through the laminator.
8. Once ready, cut the laminated part around, make the corners a little round and finish by sanding the dl using a sanding paper.

Voilia, you just mad eyour first DL!!

This is how the finished product should look like:
finalyqf.jpg

To be honest with you, I know few people who still drive in some coutry using this fake DL :D Anyways, hope at least some of you find this tut useful, if you got any questions, I'll be glad to help you :)

Download the template and the needed fonts here: hxxp://www.sendspace.com/file/g6awp0
PASS: kja$%jk*9;h£fdf

---------- Post added at 04:09 ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 ----------

God them pictures come out really huge ones :D sorry about this...

brig

Reaction score
hey, sorry for putting reply to an old post but could you please be so kind and reupload this template if possible? thanks