How can I solve the problem with cash-in guarantees?

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello! Let someone really like to pour under a full Guarantee with a ridiculous %, but most will agree with me, this is serf labor.

Many services trumpet that they have 100% payouts and they get absolutely any block. In practice, they do nothing, we all already know how it works-they look for intermediaries who have their own intermediaries, and those are already drops. (this is, of course, their own business.) A deposit is made to Ofelka and the conditions specify 100% guarantee, as a result-every day arbitrations.
The solution in this situation is not to remove the Guarantee of payments, but to make it partial.

A year ago, this was done by us and many who worked in the same KZ-30 minutes for withdrawal — they threw money if they didn't meet 30 minutes, the service pays if the block arrives within 30 minutes-the service provides all the evidence:
1 — bank call2 — LC screen (if it works)3 - screen at the ATM

And in any case, no one sent drops to the bank. Both sides understood what was going on in the bank.

We all know why it arrives in the block at the current time:

1-tightening the screws by the bank-now almost any transfer catches the block, but the Filler does not even try to help get it, knowing that the guarantor is full and he does not lose anything.2 — after the transfer, they hang up and lose the client, as a result, the client manages to call or come to the branch and complain before withdrawing.

What is the solution to the problem?

I suggest the following options:

1-Cancel the full guarantee in all directions.2-Set 30 minutes to withdraw money (described above)3-As an option, divide the section into subsections — - 1 subsection-Full guarantee of payments from 30%- 2 subsection-Partial guarantee of payments or the rule of 30 minutes (% as they see fit)
Let's be pragmatic, not just look into our own pockets, but also act in the best interests of others.

For sure, there will be fewer arbitrations, fewer complaints, and generally less impudence on the part of Filers.

And all this slides to the bottom, where the Fillers do not lose anything, and Many Services suffer — more precisely, their chain suffers and as a result crumble.

And this way out of the situation will solve the problem of many. First, the client will always work more efficiently and responsibly, keep their people on the phone as much as possible and take their time. Secondly, both the services and their intermediaries will work as a plus. (here, most likely, only intermediaries are a plus)

Third — there are fewer arbitrages.

Thank you all for your attention, I hope we will deal with this topic.