have a good live test tool

rodneyrrjones

Carder
Reaction score
us cc
I can successfully tie the card with battle.net
But when I made the payment, it failed. The bank code is:expired_card

Is battle.net inaccurate? Is there a good tool for live testing?

thanks

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
You can tie the card but it might be already expired and u bought wrong cc or it's dead or without balance that's why u get failed. Why you want tie cc with battle.net, I mean what you want to do with it? Just buy games, but u will get charge back soon for sure if not straight away) some kind of scam hehe or want to sell tokens but u need to be real fast for it

rodneyrrjones

Carder
Reaction score
You can tie the card but it might be already expired and u bought wrong cc or it's dead or without balance that's why u get failed. Why you want tie cc with battle.net, I mean what you want to do with it? Just buy games, but u will get charge back soon for sure if not straight away) some kind of scam hehe or want to sell tokens but u need to be real fast for it
I just use this website to bind the card to test live, not to swipe the card. cc can be bound successfully, indicating that this cc is alive.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Your problem is what you used to charge the card and the expired date.
The expiration date of the card should be at least for the current month and year, but best of all for 1-3 years in advance.
Before using any card, you need to make sure that it is valid and suitable for further use.

You can check the validity of the card in the following ways:
1. Add the card to the automatic CC checker and see the result
2. Donate for a small amount
3. Make a purchase of any cheap digital product
4. Get a cheap paid subscription on any site
5. Link the card to any payment system

Last edited:

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Tools for checking cards for validity function in any CC shop and work in automatic mode.
The cards can be checked for professional suitability immediately after purchase by clicking the appropriate button, after which the result will be shown.

If you want to use the method of checking the card with a small amount of donation, then for this it is enough to search in search engines for the phrase "make a donation using a credit card" and select any site that you like.

It is best to check the validity of the card in such a way that does not deduct any amount from the card and does not send a notification about this action to the cardholder's phone.