Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
If I meet the requirements, please provide me with 1 valid CC for verification.

Если я подхожу под требования прошу предоставить мне 1 валидную СС для проверки.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Are the cards still available?

CC Master

Reaction score
@Dirt - fits my conditions and requirements
@Lord777 - fits my conditions and requirements
@Greenghost - free CC denied
@kimsung56 - free CC denied
In order to avoid rejection, please read the terms and conditions in 1 message. You can apply for a free CC at a later date. That is, when you type the required number of messages and your account registration date on this forum will be more than 3 months.

In order to provide a CC, I ask the administration of the forum:
1. Block the accounts of fraudsters who accused me of fraud and did not provide evidence.
2. Delete all scam messages in my advertising subject, as they deliberately damage my reputation and scare off customers.

After that I will provide free CC for @Dirt and @Lord777
At the moment, I cannot provide an CC, since the liars can claim that they are my clones.

kimsung56

Reaction score
Do you sell US BANK LOGINS ? AND US BANK BUSINESS BIN 476153 ,I WANT TO BUY AND NOT FREE

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
In order to provide a CC, I ask the administration of the forum:
1. Block the accounts of fraudsters who accused me of fraud and did not provide evidence.
2. Delete all scam messages in my advertising subject, as they deliberately damage my reputation and scare off customers.

After that I will provide free CC for @Dirt and @Lord777
At the moment, I cannot provide an CC, since the liars can claim that they are my clones.
unfortunately it does not depend on me :rolleyes: need to ask @admin about it if he can do it.

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
I am interested. Please pm me.

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
Read the requirements for cooperation first
I see, its too high for me, i am super new here in this forum. Thanks

okidoki12

Reaction score
I don’t want free card. I will pay 25$ for one of 100$. I just wanna convince myself if is legit. Can you text me?

kay123

Reaction score
Prepaid Virtual Cards:
• VISA and MasterCard payment system card
• A non-named card
• Face value of $ 100 - $ 500 - $ 1000
• ApplePay, GooglePay, SamsungPay
• Any purchases are possible in online stores that accept VISA and MASTERCARD cards for payment

Why this is interesting?

For the company

• Effective and convenient promotion of clients, employees, and partners
• Legal remuneration
• 100% demand for the product
• Instant receipt of funds
• Bank security of the Visa and MasterCard payment system
• Cashless payment, receipt of all necessary closing documents
• Activation of cards at the time of issue or within the required time limit

For the card recipient
• Instant receipt of rewards
• Money is the most popular, easily perceived and understandable method of promotion
• Payment for any purchases in any stores and establishments where bank cards are accepted for payment
• Can be used for online purchases
• Discounts and special offers for Visa and MasterCard cardholders

Better than store gift certificates-compare them yourself
Freedom of choiceAccepted in all stores that accept Bank cards for payment
Online paymentAlways
Hitting the targetMoney is a universal gift
Benefit for the buyerThere are store discounts and discounts under the Visa and MasterCard privileges Program
Legal securityActivities are regulated by Federal laws

Legally perfect work schedule
The state is increasingly paying attention to the company's expenses that reduce the tax base. We only work under an official contract that complies with Federal laws, which regulate the issue of universal prepaid cards. This allows you to protect Yourself from possible problems with any checks.

Individual selection of solutions for business tasks
We perceive each transaction with You as a project with a certain time frame and complexity. This allows us to find the optimal solution.

By presenting a virtual prepaid card you will solve the problem of choosing a gift for yourself and will be able to present exactly what the person wants. And now he won't even have to go to the store! Just start making online purchases. A huge selection of products in online stores will not leave anyone indifferent and everyone will find their own gift.

The prepaid card is suitable for all online payments on any websites.

Card details: PAN number (16 digits), expiration date and CVV2 security code (3 digits)

Features of prepaid virtual cards:
- No need to enter security code (vbv and mcsc). The code is not requested for payment.
-. The cards are unnamed. When paying, you can specify any name and any billing address.
- The cards are legal. You will have no problem using them. Stop buying stolen cards from other vendors!
- You cannot additionally top up the card balance!
- You can make several purchases before the balance is used up.
- The remaining balance on the card is not refundable!
- At the time of submission, the card is completely valid and ready for use.

Available balances and prices:
$ 100 - free
. Only 1 time to check! Provided for 1 account in 1 hand. The next request will cost $ 10.
$ 500 - $ 100. No prepayment required. You can pay me after a successful purchase!
$ 1000 - $ 200. No prepayment required. You can pay me after a successful purchase!

$ 1000 - the maximum nominal balance, we do not make a large amount.
I work through any proven guarantor escrow service.
You do not need to pay for the card in advance (provided without prepayment), you will receive it, and pay when you have successfully made your purchases!

Requirements for cooperation:
- Registration on the forum: at least 3 months
- Minimum number of messages: 200

How to get a card:
1. Send the desired balance in private messages ($ 100, $ 500, $ 1000. $ 100 can free for test 1 time).
2. Get the number and CVV in private messages.
3. Make purchases within 7 days after receiving.
4. Pay to my bitcoin wallet.

Successful work!
100$ can free for test 1 time

tauro29

Carder
Reaction score
Prepaid Virtual Cards:
• VISA and MasterCard payment system card
• A non-named card
• Face value of $ 100 - $ 500 - $ 1000
• ApplePay, GooglePay, SamsungPay
• Any purchases are possible in online stores that accept VISA and MASTERCARD cards for payment

Why this is interesting?

For the company

• Effective and convenient promotion of clients, employees, and partners
• Legal remuneration
• 100% demand for the product
• Instant receipt of funds
• Bank security of the Visa and MasterCard payment system
• Cashless payment, receipt of all necessary closing documents
• Activation of cards at the time of issue or within the required time limit

For the card recipient
• Instant receipt of rewards
• Money is the most popular, easily perceived and understandable method of promotion
• Payment for any purchases in any stores and establishments where bank cards are accepted for payment
• Can be used for online purchases
• Discounts and special offers for Visa and MasterCard cardholders

Better than store gift certificates-compare them yourself
Freedom of choiceAccepted in all stores that accept Bank cards for payment
Online paymentAlways
Hitting the targetMoney is a universal gift
Benefit for the buyerThere are store discounts and discounts under the Visa and MasterCard privileges Program
Legal securityActivities are regulated by Federal laws

Legally perfect work schedule
The state is increasingly paying attention to the company's expenses that reduce the tax base. We only work under an official contract that complies with Federal laws, which regulate the issue of universal prepaid cards. This allows you to protect Yourself from possible problems with any checks.

Individual selection of solutions for business tasks
We perceive each transaction with You as a project with a certain time frame and complexity. This allows us to find the optimal solution.

By presenting a virtual prepaid card you will solve the problem of choosing a gift for yourself and will be able to present exactly what the person wants. And now he won't even have to go to the store! Just start making online purchases. A huge selection of products in online stores will not leave anyone indifferent and everyone will find their own gift.

The prepaid card is suitable for all online payments on any websites.

Card details: PAN number (16 digits), expiration date and CVV2 security code (3 digits)

Features of prepaid virtual cards:
- No need to enter security code (vbv and mcsc). The code is not requested for payment.
-. The cards are unnamed. When paying, you can specify any name and any billing address.
- The cards are legal. You will have no problem using them. Stop buying stolen cards from other vendors!
- You cannot additionally top up the card balance!
- You can make several purchases before the balance is used up.
- The remaining balance on the card is not refundable!
- At the time of submission, the card is completely valid and ready for use.

Available balances and prices:
$ 100 - free
. Only 1 time to check! Provided for 1 account in 1 hand. The next request will cost $ 10.
$ 500 - $ 100. No prepayment required. You can pay me after a successful purchase!
$ 1000 - $ 200. No prepayment required. You can pay me after a successful purchase!

$ 1000 - the maximum nominal balance, we do not make a large amount.
I work through any proven guarantor escrow service.
You do not need to pay for the card in advance (provided without prepayment), you will receive it, and pay when you have successfully made your purchases!

Requirements for cooperation:
- Registration on the forum: at least 3 months
- Minimum number of messages: 200

How to get a card:
1. Send the desired balance in private messages ($ 100, $ 500, $ 1000. $ 100 can free for test 1 time).
2. Get the number and CVV in private messages.
3. Make purchases within 7 days after receiving.
4. Pay to my bitcoin wallet.

Successful work!
Sir. I am interested in trying your services, since I need to send invoices through stripe and I need to know if your cards are useful to make payments? I also need to know if they are used to buy crypto oh they are only used for online purchases?

Olakunle1

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Thank you very much for the detailed review. I like and enjoy working with you.
I provided the bitcoin wallet to you in private messages, but you can not pay for this card, since it is provided free of charge for the test. I don’t need $ 10, I’m designed for high volume work. I just check and choose reliable guys for a fruitful and long-term collaboration who can sell a large number of cards in a short time.
During subsequent work, I will always wait for payment, but after you use the received cards.
I will provide cards to you according to the scheme
1 - $ 1000, the next stage is 3 - $ 1000, 5 - $ 1000, 10 - $ 1000.
I'm afraid to give you 5 cards at once, because I don't know you and I'm afraid of deception. I ask you to understand me correctly and enter into my position.
Yes, my price list for cards is higher than that of other stores, but keep in mind that my cards are legitimate (not stolen and not generated). The profit is small, but when working with large volumes, it can be ensured to the proper extent.
Also, my cards are suitable for any payment systems.
Please check your personal messages, I have provided you with 1 card with a nominal balance of $ 1000 without prepayment.
But after you use the card for 7 days, you will have to stamp $ 200 for it for me under the terms of cooperation, there will be no discounts and delays. If you do not do this in due time, then I am forced to terminate cooperation with you.

P.S. Guys, please, do not write to me if you do not fit my conditions in 1 post. Study them carefully and do not just distract them, you will not wait for an answer (work with other sellers). I always check the registration date, the number of posts and the reputation level. Wish you luck.
Am a Nigerian can’t you’re work with me please .

vachtang

Reaction score
Hello. I understand that I do not have 200 messages, but can I at least get paid cards and how can I contact you or only through private messages? Can someone suggest similar services or stores with prices like this and a guaranteed balance? I'll be very thankful

vachtang

Reaction score
Yes, he has a good cooperation condition. He's a good fellow that he provides the first cc and does not require payment immediately, but his prices are overpriced and inappropriate to the market. You can buy a valid cc for only $ 7 and get more than $ 1,000 from it (someone gets up to $ 10,000 if the cc is not blocked).
And he offers $ 1,000 for $ 200. It is very expensive. Of course, it's good that he guarantees payment for them, but the profit is extremely low.
Most likely this is an ordinary intermediary, he just buys a prepaid cc for $ 10 on private forums, and he sells you 10-20 times more! This is how he does his business. So look for normal sellers and buy from them at a cheap price. For example, unicc has a minimum account replenishment of $ 100, the money goes directly to the balance and you can buy more than one cc, but several. This is a complete lol.
In addition, he cannot confirm that his cc are completely legal, these are just his words, so buy at your own peril and risk. Remember to be anonymous when using them, just in case. You can't trust anyone in our business.
Hello. Tell me more good sellers of cards besides Unicc, since this shop has recently had very bad reviews and it’s scary to give your almost the last money into obscurity. Thank you in advance

vachtang

Reaction score
Guys, you yourself can make any virtual cards in any volume, and not buy from him 50 times more expensive.
Tell me how this can be done. I am a beginner and therefore my thinking is still very narrow in this topic. Help me please. Thanks in advance

dragon8488

Carder
Reaction score
Soon we plan to implement it through the site, at the moment there is no need, but the development of the site is planned, as well as the connection of the possibility of clarifying the balance of funds on the balance sheet.

The price for 1 piece is:
Balance $ 100 - $ 10 (first time free for test, but you can pay if you want)
Balance $ 500 - $ 100
Balance $ 1000 - $ 200
After the first cooperation, I can present in a set no more than 5 pieces at a time.
With further cooperation, no more than 10 pieces at a time.
I do not provide large quantities at once to avoid resale or scam.

Yes, this is a large price list, in the next topic, sellers sell cards for only $ 7, their balance may turn out to be much higher.
So choose from whom to buy. But keep in mind that they most likely have stolen cards, and my cards are legitimate and they do not receive complaints, claims and chargebacks!
That is, they are absolutely safe and pass any checks without any difficulties and complications!
In the "freebie" section, free cards are generally given out.
But working with my material, you can work with any system settings and you do not need to enter confirmation codes.
All merchants easily accept these prepaid cards around the world.

Before submission, all cards are checked for validity, i.e. are usable, but if you want you can, of course, check them for any amount.

I also ask you to take into account the fact that I present cards FORWARD (without prepayment) and do not demand to pay for them, i.e. working with me you cannot be deceived and lose your money!
I will never ask you to pay in advance, even with further cooperation, you pay me only after you have successfully made purchases with these cards!
It is completely legal and reliable. The practice of paying with prepaid cards exists all over the world!
I am a new person. Will I be eligible to receive the first cc from you. I am very grateful for this, I will pay for this cc, The covid pandemic has taken away a lot of things from me, now I need money to cover my life.

besthugoo

Reaction score
мога ли да участвам
все още не искат да плащат безплатно