Caught Instore? Having trouble?

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
good post +1

Ninja

Reaction score
Kelix
Tell me truth - how long u're in the bus?

Kelix

Professional
Reaction score
Why :( Is there something wrong? Please do tell because these are only my experiences, might be different around the world. I am also looking for knowledge on instore carding for other countries.

Sorry, I'd just rather answer that privately.

Last edited:

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
i do beleive its still fraudulent even if you say some guy gave it to you. there going to dig into why you decided to use them and so on. (if proper care isnt taken...)

i do agree with most things said but i know here in US LP is carrying around reader that can verify card number and info. im only going by what ive heard from some other associates in this business who have had workers caught. i must say its got to always be a must to have last4, fake id, and as you said of course an exit strategy. if you have all things straight ie: last4, name match, (track1 is alot better also) then your shopping as it is your own card. so if you do happen to run into problems, you significant other must have" lost there card and reported it", have a girl/guy you can call who aleady knows what to say, (they lost there card to the joint account you guys share), just my suggestion. some places here are letting you shop and as soon as you get to car bam. they move in. but this is only for stupid people who gt to hott at a store.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
I really dont believe that LP can stop you once you get out of the store, certainly not for a decline or even a normal hold call, they dont know if it is fraud or not until the issuing bank says so. You should have your plan ready for getting away from them if it gets that bad though.

Kelix

Professional
Reaction score
I really dont believe that LP can stop you once you get out of the store, certainly not for a decline or even a normal hold call, they dont know if it is fraud or not until the issuing bank says so. You should have your plan ready for getting away from them if it gets that bad though.

Actually, LP from all stores all have the right to arrest you at another shop if they belong in the same mall.

I have been followed countless times in malls from LP after a few declines, especially SEARS/Zellers. They will wait for you to use dumps in other stores.

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
dont be fools, RUN! RUN! RUN!!!!!

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Actually, LP from all stores all have the right to arrest you at another shop if they belong in the same mall.

I have been followed countless times in malls from LP after a few declines, especially SEARS/Zellers. They will wait for you to use dumps in other stores.
I agree on this, but they donnot have the right to touch you unless it showed up as stolen/fraudulent card. Anyways always pays to watch your surroundings especially in malls.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
UPDATE, if the template doesnt match the actual bank, the bank on the template will often start accusing of fraud over phone during call for auth but cannot do much. Try not to give any real info if possible and remember that the investigator is most likely lying to you, they wont even be able to cancel the card, funny that they are that stupid to not do a bin search which would take a few seconds.

TheScene

Carder
Reaction score
I've noticed in walmart here (In the electrics section) they have a list posted with the most common BINS and the banks associated with them.

So if they get a card that says one bank, but the BIN doens't match, they'll know right away. Luckily, most of the employees are too stupid to understand what the list means.

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
I've noticed in walmart here (In the electrics section) they have a list posted with the most common BINS and the banks associated with them.

So if they get a card that says one bank, but the BIN doens't match, they'll know right away. Luckily, most of the employees are too stupid to understand what the list means.
where are you located?

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
In this case I am talking of stores that call a bank for verification before even processing the transaction.

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
I agree 90% with what kelix post, many times here in europe cashier has called on my card, even if i match the last4 i always make sure the complete card nr is not correct bcus they need to quote the card nr when talking to visa or master or whoever the fuck they talking with, and everytime they always tell cashier invalid card and nothing more. They give me my card back and i walk out simple. it has happened more than 20 times this way.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Well better to put real number of card if they check against receipt or on some pos where it displays complete number for cashier to check.

Madeboss

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
sooo helpful

Wow, your post is awesome. All u say is true. The sears situation ! that is soo true, they will follow you, even try to write down plate#.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Sears will also ask for a phone number and address at the register so be prepared with false information

dubccv

Carder
Reaction score
Sears will also ask for a phone number and address at the register so be prepared with false information

Truth and also you can said that you are foreign and you are just visiting, so dont have an address or telephone from that country..