Appeal reputation!

scrap

Reaction score
I have (One) -1 Rep thant I would like to be removed... This is a false accusation and it's causing me to lose business.

Need US bank drop
07-02-2013 01:27 AM pgpno1 (accused me of being a ripper... ) ripper

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
JIMJIM abuses the system, negging users repetitively. Deserves to be Banned.
I was already banned by laxteville for abusing the system and given an option to pay which I did. Since I paid I haven't abused the system

Now bensmith588 the troller and timewaster, I think u should figure out how to resolve the lack of trust in you in forum by admins and other members, your refusal and the way u get jittery and pee on your pants when escrow is demanded and your natural time-wasting attitude, instead of flooding the forum which may eventually get you a permanent ban which u are close to already

Last edited:

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I was already banned by laxteville for abusing the system and given an option to pay which I did. Since I paid I haven't abused the system

Now bensmith588 the troller and timewaster, I think u should figure out how to resolve the lack of trust in you in forum by admins and other members, your refusal and the way u get jittery and pee on your pants when escrow is demanded and your natural time-wasting attitude, instead of flooding the forum which may eventually get you a permanent ban which u are close to already

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't think I need to figure out anything, as It is very clear that my thread is Propaganda. The same way it is Clear that people like you should be Banned, which is why Mod ' Laxteville 'didn't waste time eradicating your irritating profile, :D:D:D
But I hope now you have learnt your lesson???
You have bought yourself back in after being expelled.
I expect you to be on your best behaviour
Be a good boy Jimjim

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't think I need to figure out anything, as It is very clear that my thread is Propaganda. The same way it is Clear that people like you should be Banned, which is why Mod ' Laxteville 'didn't waste time eradicating your irritating profile, :D:D:D
But I hope now you have learnt your lesson???
You have bought yourself back in after being expelled.
I expect you to be on your best behaviour
Be a good boy Jimjim

Flooding this thread meant for appeal, may just get you the permanent ban you are so close to. this thread was opened for appeal and not opened for an untrusted frustrated member like you, who is in pains cos the forum gave him An unresolved status he clearly knows he deserves cos he won't accept escrow, wants upfront and has ripper clones.
Now maybe if u stop being a kid, your unresolved status maybe removed in 2 years time, since u clearly need 24 months to grow :rocks

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Flooding this thread meant for appeal, may just get you the permanent ban you are so close to. this thread was opened for appeal and not opened for an untrusted frustrated member like you, who is in pains cos the forum gave him An unresolved status he clearly knows he deserves cos he won't accept escrow, wants upfront and has ripper clones.
Now maybe if u stop being a kid, your unresolved status maybe removed in 2 years time, since u clearly need 24 months to grow :rocks

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: you think supporting fredo's claim of your CHILDISH spiteful negging attitude, so he can get his rightful status back will get me banned :D.... I have added a screenshot for the sake of the thread.

jimjim, my boy. Enough talk, your talk is cheap like your unnecessary negging.
Post proof, of me not accepting escrow, post proof of clones. If you are able to do this maybe I will get a Ban like you already have but you can't because as we all know, it's false information.

you have already made some teenager mistakes on this forum, resulting in your previous BAN. So, I suggest you learn and grow wiser. So history doesn't repeat itself and your not 50lr out of pocket, because you will need this money for toilet paper to wipe your mouth.

popcorn

Last edited:

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
Ps Ninja : sorry for replying this potential ripper and pay upfront , no escrow dude, I am done with going off topic with this noob here

Last edited:

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
You forgot to make screenshot of where you first gave me minus one, cos I exposed you here

Yes u first gave me minus 1 cos I exposed u and I gave u minus 2 cos of waiting my time on jabber and was so scared of escrow, u practically peed on ur pants when I insisted on escrow and another minus one for giving me minus 1 for giving me a minus 1 I didn't deserve

Now I see you are so bored and frustrated, my exposing you gave you an unresolved status, no more deals, no more pms and all you daily is cry daily and beg ninja to remove your status so u can demand upfront payment from potential victims, no cash so u are so hungry and broke now....like I said have patience kid and wait 2 years maybe they will consider you

Ps Ninja : sorry for replying this potential ripper and pay upfront , no escrow dudes, I am done with going off topic with this noob here

3kELBC9.png

WOW kids on c.pro love to Lie. :rolleyes::rolleyes: You clearly gave me neg rep first which I responded to when I saw. You then gave me another neg rep in retaliation before I decided not to participate in your childish negging wars. (look closely at the dates lol)
nice try though.
Scared of escrow lol? you have logs to prove this..

please think before you speak to me.. I beg you.

No more lies, assumptions and accusations my friend. Support your words instead of trying too hard to impress with bullshit. to make yourself feel better.

:DD

P.S I apologize for involving myself in a conversation with a member that has been Previously Banned, but the Forum needs to be aware that many Senior members have the mentality of a 6 year old and they are easy to spot because they Lie like Pinnochio.

Last edited:

Sir_felly

DEER
Reaction score
Greetings to you Admin , I'm sorry to bother you with my situation but it kind of worries me abit because i really worked hard and gave my 100% honesty to my brothers here , for no reason i have racist rep+ and some posting crap on my profile , I contacted McGrath and told him about this and with his help he directed me here to fight for the better place of this professional world , I hope the right thing can be done . Thanks for your time sir !!!

riizki

stay away from this bug

Elmer

BANNED
Reaction score
I was given a-2 and I am new on forum and have only bought frome one guy and do not sell anything! Also my seller,Cbaron I buy from him almost daily and he can vouch for me

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:11 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:06 AM ----------

Was given -2 simply for asking for further explanation of his services

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:11 AM ----------

I apologize..I did not know u where not supposed to ask to share additional info. I saw people getting good reps for tutorials. Admin forgive me

Last edited:

riizki

Carder
Reaction score
Greetings to you Admin , I'm sorry to bother you with my situation but it kind of worries me abit because i really worked hard and gave my 100% honesty to my brothers here , for no reason i have racist rep+ and some posting crap on my profile , I contacted McGrath and told him about this and with his help he directed me here to fight for the better place of this professional world , I hope the right thing can be done . Thanks for your time sir !!!

I wish I had logs of you coming to me and talking of how you have 3 husbands in USA and you're a woman hustler in Ghana :rolleyes: my god

flsmith

DEER
Reaction score
I got -2 from 2 members.

uniser - i have used his service since i joined this forum.
I am more into dumps jobs and often i do use ccv and anything i want i buy from him i have a good running account on his site and never have a problem but unfortunately he gave me -1 and i dont seem to understand why.

Then lastly Greatprofit gave me -1 for being a troublesome customer.
firstly i wasnt impress by the way this case was handle.
And more also if he says 25% is replacement rate fine I have no issue but the fact is all replacement done on his site was because his site had a bug and was selling none track1 dumps as track1 and when i wrote to support, he apologise and assured me that the bug has been resolve and I went ahead to buy and got one decline.
Instead of replacemnt he said he had a 25% rule so now my question is am I the one responsible for bug on his site??
so its baseless to say I am troublesome because if his site had no bug then the replacemnet wont have been.
He should take responsiblity for bug on his site and not customer, i dont run greatprofit so saying i make replacement on bug related sold dump is so lame.

Fredo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
This thread is not being moderated anymore, I understand Ninja is very busy and doing good job with rest of the board but I strongly suggest he gives someone job to mod this because many users are starting to negatively spam reputation of other users.

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
I receive -4 from members i don't even know. Must be clone of some user. Please fix my reputation.

-1 Selling moneypak 11-03-2013 07:13 AM ladalincolin ripper
-1 Selling moneypak 11-03-2013 07:12 AM G00DFELLA dumbass ripper you've been warned
-1 Selling moneypak 11-03-2013 07:12 AM DoDoubleGY doesn't accept escrow
-1 Selling moneypak 11-03-2013 07:11 AM corruptmario RIPPER. Be careful.

Links to their profiles

http://carder.market/member.php?u=68624 (ladalincolin)
http://carder.market/member.php?u=68483 (G00DFELLA)
http://carder.market/member.php?u=68473 (DoDoubleGY)
http://carder.market/member.php?u=68606 (corruptmario)

Link of member who started all this shit (he pm'd me after he add me on jabber and ask code in advance saying he old member... bullshit ripper):
http://carder.market/member.php?u=714 (delboy)

This user could also be him:
http://carder.market/member.php?u=12617 (usa144)

Or at least huge fanboy / supporter of his neg rep tactics

his posts in my thread suggest it: http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=79168

How many accounts this guy got? :))) I think it's mp ripper riizki personally.

Last edited:

G00DFELLA

FUCKING FOOL YOU'RE THE RIPPER, BITCH!

dolus

Carder
Reaction score
Ninja, please review my most recent reputation.

We must not allow members on here that spam members with negative rep for no apparent reason.

HEi can u someone give me please vouch
11-03-2013 07:37 PM Inkmoney Без коментариев
Need 2 vouches!
10-03-2013 07:25 PM bell Без коментариев
Check Ukash valid?
10-03-2013 07:18 PM Inkmoney Без коментариев
strikethough username
09-03-2013 06:38 PM Inkmoney Без коментариев
Appeal reputation!
06-03-2013 08:39 PM Inkmoney Без коментариев

He is clearly going on almost daily to give me neg rep.

Take this post for example: http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=539555#post539555
What is wrong with this post, and why would anyone give neg rep for it? Also the fact the thread died weeks ago he would have found it several pages deep and therefore shows he's just been searching my posts to give me neg rep like he does with many other members.

He's been accused of being a clone of Bell who also gave me neg rep at the same time.

I don't want to waste admin time, but members like this should not be allowed to spam neg rep for no reason.

Please look at this issue. You can see that all my business dealings have been well received.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arr0w

Arr0w

No comments

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
I was left -4 again from those same accounts. Total untrue reputation i received is -10 :( Please fix and take actions against users who are abusing the system.

My account usa144 has been hacked !
15-03-2013 03:50 AM Inkmoney Без коментариев
15-03-2013 03:41 AM G00DFELLA ripper
15-03-2013 03:39 AM corruptmario Без коментариев
15-03-2013 03:37 AM ladalincolin eat donkey dick ripper

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
And again he left me...

Appeal reputation!
16-03-2013 10:16 AM G00DFELLA FUCKING FOOL YOU'RE THE RIPPER, BITCH!

It's a shame no one does anything about this. Forums will go to shit

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
And again he left me...

Appeal reputation!
16-03-2013 10:16 AM G00DFELLA FUCKING FOOL YOU'RE THE RIPPER, BITCH!

It's a shame no one does anything about this. Forums will go to shit

You speak as if you didn't touch my reputation and call me a ripper.