admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
If you do not agree with the negative feedback to their reputation or profile, please specify the reason in this thread.
The arbitrators will consider the situation and take action.

Please do include in file what have been added as note and from who this -1 has come, so we can find it faster in your list.

Little rules failing to folow them will lead to DEER group assigned to your account:

1. Do not discuss decision. Administration dont have time for everythin and SUPPA busy solving all problems and making your place for work better. So if person who reviewing your claim decided not to remove your -1 reputation - it will left.

2. Do not spam there.

Last edited by a moderator:

vrocco

Carder
Reaction score
I have 2 negatives from a guy who insisted I was a clone of another member. I was later ripped by that member and he hasn't been active for several weeks. The second negative was because the other guy invloved (who he said I was a clone of), called him a fag. Not me

Admins should be able to see I am not a clone of him and remove negatives.

Thanks

BTW: The guy who left them has a RIPPER status now.

Last edited:

jimsta

Carder
Reaction score
Members should be given a status of Noob for stupid feedback rep and pay a fee for it to be removed

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
Tonicooperi the rippergive me -2 cos, after i detected his other username "teach" and gave his other username a -ve rep, he gave me -2
please restore
but i still think it is absolutely wrong for rippers to be allowed the privilege of giving reputation :(

jolopero

Carder
Reaction score
please admin check my case this guy (yggshine) put -1 on me withouth any reason saying that "you acting like ripper" and i have never spoken with him never in 1 year that i have in the forum. please talk with this guy and remove the -1 please admin. this guy must have prooves to show that im acting like a ripper or that i ripped somebody.

Ninja

Reaction score
llegem
vrocco
Agree and edited.

jimjim
Removed negatives from ripper and you
recieved a DEER for insulting other members in his reputation with:
"greed pig!!"
"for every stupidity comes a -1"

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:45 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:32 AM ----------

jolopero
Its his right to think so, he didnt called your ripper. So i dot not remove it.
+ do you know what ill treat your post as hidden advert of unpaid dump service. Take it into conediration next time.
Thank you

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:54 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:45 AM ----------

Bahamas
Done with you too.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:55 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:54 AM ----------

+ ive banned those Rippers who insulted our fellows members. So they will not disturb you never again.
:) Good luck in your business.

Reaction score
People please beware of this guy $$man he is hiding under this yahoo id: prim3ro_247 to rip people.....he ripped me off $300 LR

jolopero

Carder
Reaction score
thanks ninja. please check my reputation points and you will see the -1 and the coment he left over me

awarnesstest

Professional
Reaction score
i got minuses negatives from member id which is banned: "409" because i didnt wanted to send him first, he spammed me with minus neg, and i have one more neutral from suckdick for not any reason! i have dealt with members around here and all were ok, i am a clean member and want to have a clean rep so i can run my biz around. cheers

Bank-Rob

RIPPER
Reaction score
cykaan stupid ripper posted ripping threads in blacklist by many members
he also ripped me 45$ because of this every 24 hours he -1 me and -1 other members
big ripper please admin remove my negatives

Reaction score
Hello dear moderation,

I have received -1 reputation from member nicknamed Blight on this forum for asking a question about the scimmer from a member who is vending a scimmer here.

Member's profile URL who has given me the negative reputation:
http://carder.market/member.php?u=36865

Thread:
http://carder.market/showthread.php?p=225786#post225786

I am just a guy new into ATM scimming, trying to buy a scimmer. Thats all.
Thanks a lot for your time for reviewing this,

Regards

Omega-

Professional
Reaction score
I was given a -1 from cady, He claims im a ripper and it is completely untrue

If he won't post proof then it's obviously an invalid -1 and should be scrapped emmidiately

Thanks alot for your help if it is provided

Omega,

club77

RIPPER
Reaction score
this guy Blight give me -1 because i trid to help another memeber who ask question about amazon gift card