Zip codes for dumps

Carlos_santi

Carder
Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if there's a good way or if people sell zip codes for dumps I have from my skimmer etc also if its very ACURATE OTHER THEN SEARCH ENGINES LIKE SPOKEO ETC if so around how much will it cost me for each zip

Debtcollector

RIPPER
Reaction score
If you have your own skimmer... shouldn't it be easy to get the zip code? You need to do a try and error by doing an address look up on the name on the card. Any dumps+zip is just a hacked dumps. simple!. No skimmed dumps come with zip.

Carlos_santi

Carder
Reaction score
Yea I can look it up but where my skimmer is I get ALOT of tourist dumps brazil stuff like that

alexdione

DEER
Reaction score
Well if you have skimmer that should be easy for you to get Zipcodes Rite? :)

Morrix

Reaction score
intelius can give some ideas on town/city then narrow down using something like backstab

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
cant get the point why you use skimmer and wont got pins instead of zip ?
aslo if u skim local dumps ( use search on google with name + city and try .. but isnt 100% working method )
Non USA dumps dont ask ZIP instead of AMEX who cant ask CID

Carlos_santi

Carder
Reaction score
Bro I can't get the pins IF I AM USING MINI 123 skimmer that just give u the tracks it's one of those portable skimmers waitress bartenders use etc and I wanted to get the zip for amex to use In walmart etc

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
yes he correct.. ))
mini123 soft only tr1+2 use for resterant biz , atm skimmer however wil steal pin)