zeus197

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Itr0nic for me its a surprise what you wrote, i know Plrax its your partner and your friend, but the first its the true,and when i explained to you what he did me, you said that he never did bad thing to you, but that you know that i was saying the true, and that sure he did a mistakes this days, while he was travelling, and that you will talk to him , to pay me, you said to me that you talked with him , and he will pay me week by week, and you know that he dont pay me, so for me its a surprise what you write.
And please if its no true what im telling please say here.
Remember our logs, you know you said he made a mistake, and he will pay me.

abba

Professional
Reaction score
itronic ,true u know know me for real and u know i don't play no games but lets keep this real pirex is out of his league period robbing peter to pay paul trying to be a big shot and he is NOT !!! real talk in regards to pirex he ripped my guy some1 i know know for real not behind a screen and coz I vouched for pirex and my guy got ripped i paid him coz that's what real bizman do . and itronic where we come from u know stealing carrys no probation and that man stole from me and that's a problem. And i'm saying this to ALL DEAL WITH THIS GUY AT YOUR OWE RISK

Bukin

VIP member
Reaction score
Zeus197

Do you have any logs, proofs (in English).

As seems like detraction for me.

Others: Stop flooding here.

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
logs in english talking with Itr0nic about that, no with Plrax (always in spanish)

Bukin

VIP member
Reaction score
Thread closed.

Zeus - ban for detraction and other forum members framing up.

Reactions: PlraX

PlraX

No comments