Zeus - From which version / which versions run on VISTA,WIN7 (32/64) ?

masteraid

RIPPER
Reaction score
iTpHo3NiX has nothing, when i tried to buy a login from he, he said he has, when i said lets use escrow he said ok, but when escrow was waiting for his reply he said "no i am out of stock". this kid has nothing and is waiting to rip someone, i advice you not to deal with him, USE escrow untill the end. he has nothing to sell and is full of shit, you were warned. if you get ripped by him it is your fault

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
iTpHo3NiX has nothing, when i tried to buy a login from he, he said he has, when i said lets use escrow he said ok, but when escrow was waiting for his reply he said "no i am out of stock". this kid has nothing and is waiting to rip someone, i advice you not to deal with him, USE escrow untill the end. he has nothing to sell and is full of shit, you were warned. if you get ripped by him it is your fault

yo-dawg-at-first-i-was-like.jpg

get life you "rip penny. spend penny. be happy. get empty. rip again " typo kid:D

I think you suffer memory loss problem whahahaha.. I never remember telling you dickhead I was out of stock, because of your poor ripper ass ripping people, I refused to deal with a poor frog face like you, end of story :p

Last edited:

masteraid

RIPPER
Reaction score
haha suffer suffer, i made thousands from here nanananaa, i am rolling in cash and have everything i need, hahaha, i will make sure u don't even rip $1 from anyone, u have nothing u liar and never will have anything. because u r a loser hahaha. RIPPER please be careful. he has nothing to sell and has no zeus. he is acting like he is selling logs from zeus, but when i ask him to sell me and use escrow he says he does not have. he is a ripper

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
haha suffer suffer, i made thousands from here nanananaa, i am rolling in cash and have everything i need, hahaha, i will make sure u don't even rip $1 from anyone, u have nothing u liar and never will have anything. because u r a loser hahaha. RIPPER please be careful. he has nothing to sell and has no zeus. he is acting like he is selling logs from zeus, but when i ask him to sell me and use escrow he says he does not have. he is a ripper

1. never said i have zeus
2. never said i sell logs from zeus

=))
i think u cant read, cant understand shit.. a homo cunt living in imaginary world i guess.. oh how sad.. miserable :D

b0x

RIPPER
Reaction score
True.Older version of hijacker was dropping bots just like my balls.
But new version very stable.
Btw,bro dont use zeus anymore.Microsoft will relase update that kills zbot on Win platform.
Soon no more zeus
:eek:

a script made to kill windows update.
u can run script on all ur bots and they will not be able to download msrt which remove zbot