You Guys Must Read this News About Carder.su

source

Carder
Reaction score
We're now reconfiguring csu.

1. Its WELL-KNOWN fact what alot of dump vendors is target of LE.

2. Some vendors was stupid and made a mistakes so FEDs is identigying them (there is alot of reasons)

3. Sitting under some vendors accounts and revealing to public fact what they was identified - stupid move isnt it? Better be quiet and gather information using their accounts and icq numbers, right? So take it easy and dont worry.

4. You can see what names of ones who have been arrested revealed. Other ones is stay as "John Doe" or EDITED. Means they have been wanted by FEDs of NEVADA and not by Interpol or police of WHOLEWORLD. Dont panic!

5. Alot of our fellow vendors/members is WANTED by US, and if you see the PUBLIC document of it - doesnt means what rat is under that account. You should be smart and remember what rat or LE could be under ANY account. ANYTIME. and be safe. VPNs, non-public proxies, not giving your name to anyone,do not use your friends as drops. Thats simple things.

6. I told to whole society allready what there are Rippers and LEs are EVERYWHERE and we are best and oldest board on market who is fighting effectively against Rippers. But there is still no way to fight against LEs. Just keep that in mind. And do not panic. We're worknig as allways safe and clear.
:)

GOOD explain Ninja alot of ppl think that they are in a secret place or underground forum or business you have to think again they watch us and know every vendor and try to arrest every one of them as much as they can . cause this is how they make money by arresting us , some have to play the GOOD guy and some have to play the BAD guy this is how the games goes , so do not get paranoid with all this shit around the LR /FEDS/Rats /SSS is every where around us all you have to do is to watch your steps and never forget that they are always around and trying to get you down.
again watch your steps and do not make much noise as possible and cover your back .

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Basicly now we have been directly and legal targeted,accussed...ME and the others i saw in the Public file.Most of us are not on US ground and that`s why we are still free,second thing as Ninja said...if there is a darkbar covering a name,doesn`t mean it`s a rat,means they accussed a name,wich they didn`t arrest yet.
The steps from now on are,the names shown with DarkBar will be put to Interpol in around 4-6 months,then local authorities if FBI makes an extradition act,will try to arrest and extradite to US to be judged.Those are the steps,for people who appeared in that indictment to see and understand.From my point of view this is just Dust in Our Eyes,their imediate interest was to bust their own citizens,then make a indicment = a story to put us all together connected as a group = c.su.
What`s next we shall see,but as i said in the first post reguarding the 19 busts,do not accept anymore WU from USA,and try to keep on Forum/Icq less informations about yourself.This story is at it`s beginings.

kilobit

VIP member
Reaction score
..............obviously I have not been arrested nor do I know whose name is listed on there .........just a tidbit

Check out:

http://www.ice.gov/news/releases/1203/120316lasvegas.htm

Notice the two **'s next to the "name" listed as "Kilobit"

Now lets look into the most likely culprit behind all this shit in my opinion:

Celtic

Why?

- If I recall correctly he was from Las Vegas, cant remember 100% but I am pretty sure
- There is mention of an ID that was made by him and the info given for that ID was provided to him from someone else and ID was for someone else but they point towards "Kilobit" for it...........he is not mentioned on Indictment anywhere so unless they monitoring ICQ chats (doubtful) than he had to of told them this or they got it from his laptop maybe when he got jammed up
- Speaking of jammed up, around the same date's they mention this ID ( D. Mock in Indictment ) is when he shut down services first temporary then permantly and was acting very stressed because of "personal issues"
- He was selling NV ID's (matter of fact was very first on the pricing list he used) with REAL NV DMV laminates, look below.......
- Again, he is never mentioned anywhere in indictment so possible him or his DMV laminate ppl got busted and turned on him and then thats when operation started because they figured they could use him to gather info on people (Pictures etc...), very similar to Cumbajohnny/Gonzalez on Operation Firewall (he was not indicted nor mentioned in indictment)

Check out his AD I found:

CELTIC'S NOVELTY ID SERVICE

STATES
NV - using real NV DMV Laminate for holo
IL - Holo and UV
VA - Holo (real version has no UV)
TN - Holo (real version has no UV)
NY - Same texture as real NY and has UV
GA - has multispec Holo
ME - Holo (real version has no UV)
SD - Holo and UV
AZ - Holo and UV
TX - Holo and UV
WA - Holo and UV
IN - Holo and UV
CA - Holo (NO UV yet so price for this 1 is only $200 per each)

Also offer 2nd form ID such as work/employee cards

Sample Pics are available

Very first ID listed is NV, the whole case is out of NV and I remember (about 80% certain) that he himself was from Las Vegas, NV.............just something to think about.......id be willing to bet he has something to do with all of this, and a large part of it too....just my 2 cents..

NOW IT GETS EVEN BETTER!

Anyone happen to remember Celtic's avatar? Well if you don't maybe this link below will refresh your memory:

http://designs.bigtattooplanet.com/...-international-celtic-festival-2011_31435.gif

Apparently Celtic Festivals are big in Las Vegas AND his avatar was a green version of the Lions on the left and right of this .gif ......................

AND NOW THE ICING ON THE CAKE:

In the indictment it reads that on Feb 25th, 2010 (02/25/2010), "Kilobit" got an ID in the name of D. Mock (which was supplied to him not from anywhere else) ................... found original copy of the order.txt that the person ordering the ID sent to him and it was last modified on Feb 26th, 2010 ( 02/26/2010) !!!

All this info and facts that are in the indictment (the name D. Mock) yet CELTIC IS NOT ONCE MENTIONED IN THE ENTIRE 50page indictment..........maybe he is the private indictment but I think that they cut a deal with him (Same as Cumbajohnny etc...) in exchange to either not get indicted at all, OR be on a SEPERATE indictment thats not involved with the RICO case.

All signs point to CELTIC.......................if anyone else thats mentioned in this stupid fucked up indictment can remember any connections to Celtic it will just add more to it.

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
SellToAnyOne
1. Spell board name properly.
2. Read this topic from start to end to figure out what you're wrong.
3. Dont be lazy and read full document in pdf.
4. For posting cvv advert in signature of selling ccs u was awarded DEER, failing to fix your "i can do everything in carder board, but im too stupid to understand what csu is not same as ksu" in a matter of 48hrs will lead you to permanent ban.
Have a nice day.

kilobit
Nice post.

SellToAnyOne

Professional
Reaction score
Thank u for deer without notice.
I have never sold something to this forum. I only shared ... check my posts .

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
Are we all forgetting that Wave also vanished back in august for two months? I used to talk with him daily and he never said shit to me about needing to lay low,,he just vanished. And when he came back he was always sending me cellphone numbers telling me he needed to talk to me and i just ignored him and what really spooked me was when he sent something i didn't order. Anyone with a drop Wave shipped too should consider it burned.

kilobit

VIP member
Reaction score
maxx_tt : you used to talk to him daily and after he came back he just then started the whole cellphone stuff etc...? Because someone I know that talked with him also said that he was trying to give them cell #'s to call him etc... and some other strange acting stuff he was doing.......but I dont know much about him so I dunno, my question I guess is.............was he trying to give u cell #'s etc.. before or does it seem like whole different person now or him acting very strange?

Ninja

Reaction score
Cell phone numbers? lol.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Are we all forgetting that Wave also vanished back in august for two months? I used to talk with him daily and he never said shit to me about needing to lay low,,he just vanished. And when he came back he was always sending me cellphone numbers telling me he needed to talk to me and i just ignored him and what really spooked me was when he sent something i didn't order. Anyone with a drop Wave shipped too should consider it burned.

i Know this case under CSU ppl afraid a lot of member and some start be paranoid on everybody ...
Cops ,FBI ,LE , rats etc .. was on Our forum from the beginning and continue to monitoring our board ...

Just tAKE CARE too you guys , don't be fooled by that , just take attention at ur back and what u do and post all over forum ... ( ppl sometimes let personal info on BL and post advertising ...

This is not the 1st OP under csu sellers and not the lastest :(
Good luck too all .

PS: GQood reading for the Boys on blue too ;)) Fuck you Rick hunter :D

Last edited:

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
But also u cant see Wave was identified but wasn't catched , and really don't think he can be an undercover now , coz last year used his service for my personal use ( Out of usa ) for my team and never get any trouble with drop and team .
+ Wave never try to call me or give me any phone cell etc ...

Pretty smart from you to post public that you dealt with Wave,and the sweet part even tellin WHEN.Im surprised you didn`t even put your REAL NAME in this "im cool and smart,look at me i curse SS":)
Learn to talk less Romeo.

jsmith77

Professional
Reaction score
Most people get caught by using ICQ. As most people do not encrypt or take steps to mask their IP address.

This is the main way that LE track ppl down. ICQ is owned by America Online. And America Online HQ is owned & operated out of New York, USA.

So getting IP address is easy, then logging of chats begins. When enough evidence is ready, a nice warrant is made. :eek:

Very simple, very effective & yet we still use ICQ. Even VPN does not help in this situation, as ICQ is the message switch for users.

Maybe we should look for alternative means of communication that has their servers located in a country that is not USA friendly. Also use encryption when communicating.

I can gurantee, this would make it very hard to impossible for LE to get 90% of ppl.

Trust me, i'm not just spitting suggestions... I have computer networking degree. This is how it's done ppl!

Good luck to all!

Last edited:

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Pretty smart from you to post public that you dealt with Wave,and the sweet part even tellin WHEN.Im surprised you didn`t even put your REAL NAME in this "im cool and smart,look at me i curse SS":)
Learn to talk less Romeo.

100% true :) "i ve get super shit too smoke that why :D
Aslo edited some sensitive part .

mrcrookers

Reaction score
jsmith77, Even VPN does not help in this situation, as ICQ is the message switch for users. "

Donts spread bullshit.. A well configured VPN will route all the connections trought the foreign IP.. SO dont day that no VPN is the same that VPN.

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
Well.. a VPN will for sure help to hide IP when using ICQ, but maybe what he meant is: VPN wont help to prevent ICQ conversations being logged. But using ICQ + encryption like SIMP/OTR will help.

I personally think that all members should start using Jabber + OTR. there is a guide on this forum somewhere about it.

SellToAnyOne

Professional
Reaction score
today u also need to encrypt ur ass ... so every conversation must be encrypted in a way or other. most popular otr like all say , every hard drive /storage device even ur phone must be encrypted.
try not to use ur phone as a regular phone and get voips is safer .. today most of the phones have Sndroid OS .. is a linux based software .. encrypt it , get a SIM Data card only use VPN and VOIP .
and again see security topics to see how to protect ur self

frostj085

Carder
Reaction score
someone please post a link to the website where you can safety standers for icq jabber ect

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
Joke

Most people get caught by using ICQ. As most people do not encrypt or take steps to mask their IP address.

1:How do you know what security most of us take? Everyone I know is using Jabber with OTR or ICQ with OTR.

This is the main way that LE track ppl down. ICQ is owned by America Online. And America Online HQ is owned & operated out of New York, USA.

2:Wrong again; were did you get that fact from? Dude you need to retire now! If your basing your security based on what you posted you need to get the hell out of dodge.

So getting IP address is easy, then logging of chats begins. When enough evidence is ready, a nice warrant is made. :eek:

3:Your joking me right? I have never seen such bullshit posted in one Post for a long ass time. You have no fucking clue whats going on do you?

I have Yet to see one Fraud case were it started from logging of A UIN.
Dude you need a warrant to get the Chats in the first place. How do they get the warrant when they have no intel to present to the Judge? Unless you suggesting there using Anti Terror laws to get info from ICQ?

Very simple, very effective & yet we still use ICQ. Even VPN does not help in this situation, as ICQ is the message switch for users.

4:Your wrong again you should do some home work before you speak. If you use ICQ with a chat client that allows VPN or Proxie server and socks what IP you thinks shows up? If your main connection is through a shell than your IP is masked multiple times.

Maybe we should look for alternative means of communication that has their servers located in a country that is not USA friendly. Also use encryption when communicating.

5:Hello! Most of us do that have being for years! Sure there is a ton of newbies that don't listen don't know how LE heavy these boards can be that use no security. Anyone that is about a while does take precautions.

I can gurantee, this would make it very hard to impossible for LE to get 90% of ppl.

6:You have no Idea how LE work these boards do you? There is countless private security teams plus every Law Enforcement agency on these forums . You also have all those busted in the US who due to the fucked up system become CIS.

The private Intel people look at every Nic on these boards as do LE. They than make screen shot every thread every post ,Your concept of deleting posts is like trying to put out a fire that is out f control. Never mind that most these boards have being hacked countless times, were you think the DBS go? Law enforcement have the DB of every single board ever being up they have every PM every thread every post every IP logged by those boards every email used to reg a Nic.

Trust me, i'm not just spitting suggestions... I have computer networking degree. This is how it's done ppl!

7:Lol- Funny I have done a few networks courses myself you must have skipped most of the modules. Networking degree my arse...

No your right your spitting pure shit with no factual basis on any point you made. Pretty much everything you said is wrong regards security in terms of how cases are built your lacking there big time.All in all its one big fail!

Good luck to all!

jsmith77

Professional
Reaction score
LOL!!

Theftmaster: IF your going to criticize my post at least give some correct feedback as to what is the correct info. Instead of just "WRONG". LOL

First, do a little wikipedia on ICQ. You will see it was owned by AOL for a long time. It just recently changed hands in April 2010. However, when a company changes hands, it doesn't mean that the old operator of the company does not have any access to it's systems anymore... as usually the old employees are hired to run the systems as normal without disruption. But go do a wikipedia on the topic, enlighten yourself.

And yes my friend, fraud cases start from a UIN. Warrant is easy to get to tap a UIN, when your posting on a public board all the fraud tools you are offering. LOL!! It's like posting a ad in the newspaper saying, i offer cocaine, call me. LOL!! You can bet after an agent has confirmed that you are infact selling cocaine, per say.... that your phone will be tapped.

In relation to the VPN, i was talking about the messages being logged... not the IP. If you don't use a method to encrypt your messages, which most people i have seen don't.

And yes i agree Theftmaster, that they do hack the boards for PMs. Remember last year when the domain went down for awhile and supposed "hackers" setup a fake board. I really still believe that LE had their hand in that. They could knock off the domain for awhile and then when people tried to login using their nick. They could log the IP, with that attempt. Similar to how DNS MITM attacks are done using ARP spoofing.

Personally, it doesnt matter to me all this security stuff anymore. I just come on to read what's going on. I'm pretty much done with the carding scene. Just offering some suggestions for some.