Yo

thebluefish

Reaction score
So I'm getting into the carding scene, been in the hacking/modding scene for the past 3 years but never decided to go into this sort of thing until recently.

I've been ripped off $150 in the past week because I'm looking at other sites, but nobody seems to be remotely trustworthy (ya, fuck you CVVPlaza). I've got the time and dedication to make this into a profitable business, just looking for a supplier to get me the cards I need.

mustb

Reaction score
Try the young shall grow

So I'm getting into the carding scene, been in the hacking/modding scene for the past 3 years but never decided to go into this sort of thing until recently.

I've been ripped off $150 in the past week because I'm looking at other sites, but nobody seems to be remotely trustworthy (ya, fuck you CVVPlaza). I've got the time and dedication to make this into a profitable business, just looking for a supplier to get me the cards I need.

I am really moved of the content of your post. Sorry they ripped you 150$. What type of card do you want let me know the bin if i can be of any help.

thebluefish

Reaction score

I am really moved of the content of your post. Sorry they ripped you 150$. What type of card do you want let me know the bin if i can be of any help.

I'm not asking for any charity, though I am fairly strapped on cash now. I was trying to get 6 cards (at least $1500 limit per), and I've got just enough to pay for the cards themselves.

mustb

Reaction score
I'm not asking for any charity, though I am fairly strapped on cash now. I was trying to get 6 cards (at least $1500 limit per), and I've got just enough to pay for the cards themselves.

Oh, Sorry.... just been moved of your rip. Not all cards have that limit do u know the bin you are looking for??? and which country?

thebluefish

Reaction score
Oh, Sorry.... just been moved of your rip. Not all cards have that limit do u know the bin you are looking for??? and which country?

Any bin works for me, and I'm in the United States. If you have some that work for me, I'd definitely pay you if they work.