XCELLENT QUALITY, SUBPERB SERVICE, TOP NOTCH SATISFISFACTION

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
told you earlier, dont clutter my thread

UPDATE:

NEW SUPPORT WILL BE HANDLING ALL ORDERS WHILE IM IN SECLUSION FOR A FEW MONTHS

ALL ORDERS AND UPDATES WILL PROCEED.

IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME DIRECTLY FEEL FREE TO PM ME OR ASK QUESTION IN ICQ FROM MY MAIN ACCOUNT OR SUPPORT, THEY WILL BOTH BE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU, THANKS

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dlfcbg

your guess is as good as mine

*note*

please dont post in thread, this is for feedback only, not a place to get post up or anything of the sort. you can pm or email me to get directly to me beginning tomorrow, both supports will be handling processing.

THE_GATEWAY

Professional
Reaction score
jus got my PA ID....best id ive ever seen...tons more orders coming in future ur the shit bro

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
LAST WEEK:

great to see everyone on their grind, money never sleeps!

UPDATE:

updated pa and fl, they will not be made on pvc (5 for 500)

will be fully stocked by wed thursday (3 for 5)

will be doing 10 for 5 on pa and fl still

NEW RELEASE:

Illinois will be out and arizona will be re-released based on proper correction!

Mystery ID/DL will be released as well! (who knows...maybe new york,canada...?!)

will be including free documents if requested on purchases on 2 or more ids! (student id,utility bills,scan etc)

PLASTIC (BLANKS):

NEW DESIGNS WEEKLY, CONTACT ME OR SUPPORT FOR ORDERING :D FINALLY HERE, PEEP THE PHOTOBUCKET ON NEW DESIGNS DAILY (VISA ONLY, MASTERCARD COMING SOON...!!..111 LOL)

HAPPY TREADING THIS WEEK (BIG UPS TO CAPAC,G4,G5,TRACK2, AND DEADMOUSE FOR HOLDING IT DOWN AS TOP DUMP VENDORS THIS WEEK)

OPPORTUNITY:

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH SPECIFIC SPECIALTIES FOR FREE ADVERTISEMENT AND INTO GROUP, CONTACT ME WITH YOUR RESUME

Last edited:

sle7in

Reaction score
Ya so im still usin his TX and PA that he sent... I love the TX id but we have new ID's now that no one seems to be able to make yet. But until then the ID is awesome. The PA uses PayPalers and could be a bit better but it is passable in store!

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
THIS GUYS STUFF IS OFF THE CHAINNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! ;-)

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Just got back in, sending all orders that were suppose to be sent off a day (or two =( ) ago, will be back working on the weekend due to getting a new location, update will be tomorrow, thanks everyones patience :D

daum

Carder
Reaction score
Wave748’s Top Quality Novelty Ids
EXCELLENT QUALITY, SUBPERB SERVICE, TOP NOTCH SATISFISFACTION

I am now dedicated to serve carder.market members with high quality Novelty Ids I have been a member for a while, known to help others out in their future venturesAfter perfecting my art, I am now a verified seller, remember, if you work hard at your skill you too can profit from it physically, mentally, and financially!

I believe in selling only the best, offering fair prices, bonuses, extra stuff for loyal customers, and full understanding that everyone is equal, when dealing business with me, you will be treated the same as anyone who has spent 1k equivalent to someone who has spent 100.

Prices

California

Holo+UV+Scannable-$200 (Through WU Only) Standard Overnight Shipping Included

Texas

)

NEW STATES:

Arizona

Pennsylvania

Holo+Front UV+Scannable-check for weekly specials :D

Florida

Holo+Scannable-check for weekly specials :D

Nevada

Holo-150+check for weekly specials :D

Plastics:

Blanks-$20.00 (Currently only Visa)

Min Order-300.00+10% WU/MG FEE

Contact Support for any help if I'm not around: 552938400

Schedule-Sunday-Thursday

Q&A

When can I expect my order to be processed?
Expect your order to be done within 1-3 days depending on work capacity. You will be kept in the loop and are available to inquire on progress of your order.

HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO GET U MY PIC FOR THE ID. ALSO CAN IT BE SCAN AND CAN I DRIVE WITH IT. JUST A FEW THINGS I NEED TO KNOW. GET BACK SOON:rolleyes:

How do we complete our transaction?
Once payment is received, your order begins being produced right away. When your order has been completed, images will be taken of your new documents to show proof of completion and quality. Once confirmed that this is what you want, your order is securely packaged and shipped.

Do you ship international?
Yes, I will be shipping internationally ;D

How do you make holo or uv (bear?)
lolololol idk

Can I get a piece of the action?
Sure you can! I welcome all bulk buyers or resellers for any inquiries!

If you have any questions or any inquiries I may not have answered, please don’t be shy and message me on my only ICQ: 576-288-500, or send me a pm.
Current pictures of both novelty and pouches:

http://s954.photobucket.com/albums/ae22/Atyourservice_photos/

Pass: atyourservice748

If you would like additional photos, fee free to request and I’ll do my best to get that to you.

Form of payment accepted:
WU/MG

Method of Shipping:
Fedex (If you want a different carrier you will be charged extra)

HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO GET U MY PIC FOR THE ID. ALSO CAN IT BE SCAN AND CAN I DRIVE WITH IT. JUST A FEW THINGS I NEED TO KNOW.

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
I will be down until monday but heres what to expect...

RE-UP:

I AM FULLY RESTOCKED OF ALL STATES AND ALL PRODUCTS, VACATION TIME WAS WELL SPENT SERVING YOU ALL, NOW ITS TIME TO GET BACK TO SOME SERIOUS BUSINESS :D

Update:

New State: Illinois (Old)-150

Re-release:

Arizona-150 (corrected uv)

Plastics Deal of The Week:

50 blanks for 500

Second Forms of Identity:

New Utilities Bills, Check Stubs, and Reference of Work (Genuine SF Medical Paper)-100 (50 FOR PURCHASE OF ID, OR FREE DEPENDING ON QUANTITY

Id deal of the week:

10 for 700 for mix of pa,fl,nv,il
http://www.carder.market/titanium/editor/color.gif
5 for 5 for mix of pa,fl,nv,il

Price Adjustment:

FL-100
AZ-150

LEARN HOW TO MAKE IDS SPECIAL OF THE WEEK:

I WILL GIVE YOU RESOURCES,LINKS,DOWNLOADS,ETC TO GET YOU UP AND RUNNING IN MAKING IDS USING PVC-1K

COMING REAAAL SOOON:

New York
Virginia
Maryland
Ohio
Georgia

Last edited:

THE_GATEWAY

Professional
Reaction score
this guy always comin wit the fresh deals...ORDER FROM MY MAN WAVE!!! TONS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS OVER HERE BRO

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
OMG AM I HUMAN?!?!??!!?!?! OMG I JUST KEEP GOING, AND GOING, AND GOING...:D

NEW STATES CONFIRMED TO BE RELEASED THIS WEEK:

Maryland
Rhode Island

Secondary IDS:

New Employee IDS, California Community College ID

Feel free to shoot me some pictures of employee ids or community ids for the new update, god damn, im down for a few days and look what I've got coming up, whew, whats a job this is :D

THE_GATEWAY

Professional
Reaction score
hey bro imma be in DC all day, holla at my inbox wit the trackin on the 5 when u get them out PEACE