XCELLENT QUALITY, SUBPERB SERVICE, TOP NOTCH SATISFISFACTION

global1

Reaction score
paid on the weekend and received today. IDs are perfect! would recommend wave to anyone

Reaction score
can you make ny state ids?

turrios

Carder
Reaction score
I paid on Saturday for DL. He told me in monday, what he will give me track number.Today Thursday. No DL, No track number, no answer. BAD:(

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
same for me !! :( Paid Order Last week ) , No tracking etc ... waiting few day again before made BL .

Rome0

Reaction score
Get tracking , all go smooth :) Thanks Wave :)

Last edited:

zakatac

Carder
Reaction score
BACK ORDER

Still waiting for order since August,

Wave I would think that its only right and fair to first sort out yr back order that has been paid for in August already!!
I tried contacting u numerous times on icq with details of back order no reply!!

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
Got my order today from wave, His I.D. are beautiful quality and he has variety of states to choose! But Ordered 70 plastics and he only sent me 53 and screwed up on the ones I wanted. But He's Legit and good guy waiting for him to fix this minor issue.

vccsell87

Carder
Reaction score
Paid for my order 1 month ago and didnt gave me track # yet.. Still waiting.. no reply on icq..ill post in BL soon if no awnser

mr_dumps

RIPPER
Reaction score
Are you working or not i need ca and.tx

Rome0

Reaction score
Great Service A++++ nice DL , service run like a charm , recommanded for ALL
A+++++ cOntinue the good Job Wave @@@

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
Got part of my order last week and Wave is working on the rest. All is good and great to have him back at work. Remember,,it's the black market,,not Wal-mart

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
Wawe still waiting for that italian ID, already 3 days pased since you told me will deliver/send tracking nr back. Give me an answer, maxinice on ICQ or a PM. It's messing my biz. Thanks I wait answer.

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
Wave, pm me or hit me up on ICQ. waiting for the tracking. cant get u online any time. thanks

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Messaged everyone, took care of you jay, maxx hit me up got tracking for you

Anyways...

BIG HOLIDAY DEALS!,SURPLUS ON SUPPLIES,EVERYTHING MUST GO

BULK DEALS:

10 IDS FOR 500 FOR ALL PVC STATES
5 FOR 500 FOR CA/TX

HALF CA/TX HALF PVC 800

ALL PVC STATES INCLUDING INTERTIONAL 100 DOLLARS
CA/TX 150

HOLIDAYS ARE COMING, THIS IS GOING ON UNTIL NEXT YEAR

NEW UPDATE THIS FRIDAY WITH TWO NEW STATES

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks Wave. Great DLs. Great quality. look 100% comparing to real state issued DL. One had name spelled wrong, Wave agreed to replace no problem. THANK YOU!!! AAA++++

zakatac

Carder
Reaction score
Got part of my order last week and Wave is working on the rest. All is good and great to have him back at work. Remember,,it's the black market,,not Wal-mart

Still waiting for my order of 150 blanks since August, was promised order would be double if I didn't want refund wen he started having trouble with his biz!!
doesn't matter if blackmarket or wal-mart this is bullshit!! Everybody else is getting there orders! While I'm waiting 3months

Wave its only right to sort out my order that has been paid for in August already!! I've been understanding and patience long enuf!!
I've given u numerous times on icq details of my order!! but still no tracking!!! Seriously this is not on!!!
I will hav no choice but to open thread in blacklist if u don't send me tracking no. or give me my refund!!

Guys beware if he can do this to me, surely he will be able to do it u!