X2 Smartcard Bundle

ATR Studio

Reaction score

Official All-In-One Smart-Card Software Bundle (2024)​

$39.99

Description​

Official AllInOne SmartCard Software Bundle – IST FILES, EMV X2, X3 2022 Foundry.

INSTANT DOWNLOAD

All software is uncracked, Licensed, And CLEAN!!!

There should be NO REASON why you need to turn off your anti-virus.

ALL SOFTWARE SOLD ON is ensured to be clean.

Software Bundle:
– EMV Foundry 2024
– EMV X3 Foundry (2024)
– EMV x2 (2020+) – #1 Recommended!
– EMV X2 (2018+) – Full Version for Debugging
– ATRTool2.0
– IST File Compilation
– All-In-One EMV Software
– ARQC_Gen
– jcopEnglish
– jcopManager
– BP-Tools
– Cardpeek
– MSRE 206
– IO Card Explorer
– CardValidate
– JCKit JavaCOS
– Video Tutorial on EMV X2
– Video Tutorial on BP-Tools
– SmartCard Tech Developer PDF
– Tutorial on Software Usage
– FAQ/Instructions Guide
– Side-by-side Configuration
– All Runtime Files Required
– SmartToolPlus

[What’s new?]
Added – “ATRTool2.0”
Added – “IST File Compilation” Folder

EMVx2-1.png

EMVFoundry.png

JCOPEnlgiht-1.png

Screenshot_1-1.png

File-Compiation.png

ATR Studio

Reaction score

ATR Tool 2.0 – Clean​

$14.99

Description​

Official ATR Tool 2.0 – Clean and Uncracked

ATR_Tool-2.png

ATR Studio

Reaction score

ATR Studio – Client​

$34.99

Description​

ATR Studio is a Multi-Function, Smartcard initilization tool. ATR Studio effectively customizes UNFUSED, non pre-personialized Java Smartcards. With over 3,000 different ATR’s seamlessly integrated – making ATR Studio the best Smartcard customization tool built.

Functionalities:
ATR (Answer-To-Reset) – Over 3,000+ Smartcard ATR’s
ISO 7816 Compliant – Ensure Smartcard initialization is up to industry standard
Pre-Personalization Initialization – Compatible with X2, Foundry, or other EMV or Smartcard applications
Easy To Use – Read & Write with any Smartcard reader
Compatible Smartcards – Javacard – J2A040
Affordable Price – Safe, Trustworthy ATR Initialization at a price you’ll love

Frequently Asked Questions​

How to use ATR STUDIO
We believe a easy-to-use, modern GUI design is just as important as the functions of the tool! Once you open ATR Tool, it is a straight forward process. We also have tutorial videos here.

What kind of Smartcards does ATR Studio support?
ATR Studio can read any kind of card with a Smart Chip, such as EMV Bank Cards, SIM Cards, Identification Cards, etc. Currently, we are only supporting the most common Javacard J2A040 for writing purposes, which are ISO 7816 Compliant.

Do You Provide Support After Purchasing ATR Studio?
We believe every consumer should have access to Premium Support for LIFE! Give us an email at [email protected]. Make sure you include your order number, name, and email address to verify purchase.

How Often Does ATR Studio Get Updated?
We love adding new functions & features to our software! We make every effort to keep you up-to-date. Make sure you subscribe to our mailing list to stay up-to-date.

I Saw ATR Studio Somewhere Else For Cheaper. Why Buy It For More?
Purchasing from ATRStudio.com will always guarantee a safe, trustworthy, and functioning release. Purchasing elsewhere for a “cheaper” price will only substitute for unwanted malware, spyware, or non functioning operations. We offer our customers a lifetime premium support, FREE updates, and discounted new software for our loyal customers.

How can I tell if I’m using the latest version?
We are constantly updating and revising our software to add new features, and remove unwanted bugs or glitches. This is why we encourage our customers to always be on the lookout for updates! To know if you are using the latest version of ATR Studio, click here, or go to the ATR Studio product page and see the latest release.

How do I update ATR Studio when a new release comes out?
We are constantly working on a auto-update feature within the software. However, until it is finished, we recommend our customers to email [email protected]. Please include your order number, name, and email address.

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_2.png

2 (2).png

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, he sells EMV software, but did he deceive you?
Some members bought from him and say that the transaction was successful.

Willowisper

Reaction score
What's your reason for reporting them have you got any proof ?
Hello! i almost got scammed from them but after a history check they have been cleaning up their Reviews and most of them are saying haven't received their programs
and the Bot Reviews are to laugh at!

stay safe! we want to make money not lose it

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Hello! i almost got scammed from them but after a history check they have been cleaning up their Reviews and most of them are saying haven't received their programs
and the Bot Reviews are to laugh at!

stay safe! we want to make money not lose it
I see this needs to be sent to the admin please post your proof and it'll be handled accordingly

1r0nm4n

Reaction score
i just bought the "x2 smartcard bundle" fro their website. The ATRtool2.0 had 37 hits as a trojan when i searched it with virustotal. Couldnt get any of the x2 programs to work either, just got an error saying somthing about side-by-side or whatever, might be me that does something wrong there tho. still wouldnt recomend to buy from their site, sent them an mail about the ATRtool2.0 virustotal scan too. will give you guys an update as soon as i gain more information about it.

edit: got the x2-tool to work after downloading the right c++ package, noobfail, my bad.

Last edited:

Jefe0913

Professional
Reaction score
i just bought the "x2 smartcard bundle" fro their website. The ATRtool2.0 had 37 hits as a trojan when i searched it with virustotal. Couldnt get any of the x2 programs to work either, just got an error saying somthing about side-by-side or whatever, might be me that does something wrong there tho. still wouldnt recomend to buy from their site, sent them an mail about the ATRtool2.0 virustotal scan too. will give you guys an update as soon as i gain more information about it.

edit: got the x2-tool to work after downloading the right c++ package, noobfail, my bad.
So is it legit?

1r0nm4n

Reaction score
So is it legit?
Haven't used it to write any cards yet, will write a review as soon as i've tried it. the only thing that doesnt look legit is the ATRtools2.0, as it got a lot of hits as trojan malware after searching it with virustotal, sent them an email and asked about it, but im still waiting for an answer.

Jefe0913

Professional
Reaction score
Haven't used it to write any cards yet, will write a review as soon as i've tried it. the only thing that doesnt look legit is the ATRtools2.0, as it got a lot of hits as trojan malware after searching it with virustotal, sent them an email and asked about it, but im still waiting for an answer.
Okay just wanna know before I buy