X2 EMV SOFTWARE QUESTION

RiskRich1337

Reaction score
Hello I have been searching for the software of the while and in this forum with a quick look I found this seller is this legit I know it’s eBay and you can get a refund but if anyone knows I would appreciate a reply https://www.ebay.com/usr/belhbelh0
I am planning to buy 2024 and carding pack would appreciate a reply

Last edited:

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
Hello I have been searching for the software of the while and in this forum with a quick look I found this seller is this legit I know it’s eBay and you can get a refund but if anyone knows I would appreciate a reply https://www.ebay.com/usr/belhbelh0
Hello welcome to the forums here let's aim for the cash out i bought emv x2 2023 from this guy as you said refund guarantee exists so there is nothing to worry about

pauly

Professional
Reaction score
Other than Skrein I'd love to hear from people who have bought from that ebay listing.

Mac8503

Carder
Reaction score
He told that one of the programs had a virus after I bought it. There is your answer. In the mean time I will keep looking as well. I am thinking that Skrein and belhbelh are the same person. Either that or he is getting a commission for promoting so hard.

RiskRich1337

Reaction score
He told that one of the programs had a virus after I bought it. There is your answer. In the mean time I will keep looking as well. I am thinking that Skrein and belhbelh are the same person. Either that or he is getting a commission for promoting so hard.
Is the emv x2 working though?it says 2024?At least he warned about virus. what program has the virus?

RiskRich1337

Reaction score
Yeah, but told me after I had paid not before lol.
What did he give you with the software?and what program has the problem also are the buttons of the emv software working if yes then it’s working friend

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
Hello i am not the same person i am promoting also what program have the virus?You said the program is working so what you will keep looking for just tell me what the problem is and i will talk with him

RiskRich1337

Reaction score
Hello i am not the same person i am promoting also what program have the virus?You said the program is working so what you will keep looking for just tell me what the problem is and i will talk with him
My friend bought 2024 today I will leave an honest review when I have a clear opinion

xanslacedyou

Reaction score
the emv shi has been around for ever man i have all the software you need for emv chip cashing out and mag strip cloning and i didt pay a dime. so i just give out the software for free now

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
the emv shi has been around for ever man i have all the software you need for emv chip cashing out and mag strip cloning and i didt pay a dime. so i just give out the software for free now
What year version?

RiskRich1337

Reaction score
Post in thread 'X2 EMV SOFTWARE QUESTION' by RiskRich1337 has been reported by RiskRich1337. Reason given:
Delete this thread

Content being reported:

xanslacedyou

Reaction score
We need a newer one
ive got a 2024 version even tho people say there isnt one but tbh emv cloning is very hard to do if you weren't around doing it back then theres like 100 diff methods you can do for banks dats way easy for example i jus fck up peoples credit and cash sum shi out in dey name

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
ive got a 2024 version even tho people say there isnt one but tbh emv cloning is very hard to do if you weren't around doing it back then theres like 100 diff methods you can do for banks dats way easy for example i jus fck up peoples credit and cash sum shi out in dey name
Yeah i know but atm carding its not easy to be tracked