Www.BestDumps.su - Online Dumps shop 95 % valid rate USA/CA/WORLDWIDE

mn0g0

Professional
Reaction score
this stupied guy catch a bug in site throught lr , and he could able to read lr adding payments and checker password so he pickup the checker password to get ccs chekcing logs , and he try to add himelf $ and log system for lr is the main system which server use to monitor payments and give specific ammounts to users

You just a jerk and admin / support shall put end of this story to this stupied guy .
He used to access hosting of validshop/mn0g0 to get unsecured info like info BUT FROM OUR SIDES ALL DATABASES/USERS secured ..

You are ignored Stupied =))

Asking admin remove kid from this forum!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:58 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:57 PM ----------

gl!tch, bro wait new fresh bases bro

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
thanks bro for this good info i guess also he might be working for feds too, he has spam every forum with this bullshit info.

KINGGENT

RIPPER
Reaction score
whats u say now fuckn' scammer ...??
u just wanna ruin the job done by 'mn0g0.su'''
admin ,u'd better ban this viscid scammer

Last edited:

gl!tch

Reaction score
Ok mn0g0,

thank you for reply. i like the shop is fast automated...

james-bond

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
whats u say now fuckn' scammer ...??
u just wanna ruin the job done by 'mn0g0.su'''
admin ,u'd better ban this viscid scammer
Kinggent you are mnogo.su user just wait when feds come to your house, you think i am kidding, check other posts about validshop.su, you think mnogo will write here that he busted ? I think if he will write here that he busted he will be banned instantly, but now we just wait till time when admins will see all logs and other info about this shop.
Kinggent i sent info in pm with your info: ip's, lr purse, browser so just wait.

Last edited:

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
stupid IDIOT FEDERALS DONT ARE LOOKING FOR DUMPS buyers.. are looking for dumps seller. dumb if . 200 USERS buy from MGNG0? from all countrys in the world u think feds will go to that countries to look that people? or is better BUSTED the source mgn0 and all fnish... u are very idiot

james-bond

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
stupid IDIOT FEDERALS DONT ARE LOOKING FOR DUMPS buyers.. are looking for dumps seller. dumb if . 200 USERS buy from MGNG0? from all countrys in the world u think feds will go to that countries to look that people? or is better BUSTED the source mgn0 and all fnish... u are very idiot
You are stupid kid, if feds close mn0g0.su, buyers will use other shops because there are 20 shops that sell dumps now, but if they locate about 1000 users from 25000 users of mn0g0.su and jail them, then others will not use other shops, because they will be afraid to be busted.

valid

DEER
Reaction score
too expensive to look and jail that many people.. also you have to investigate for quite a while.. let say six months every carder operation, if too small or not an organized operation then how would you think that and ip, user name ect is enough prove to lock up anyone.. there has to be something more than just a user name and a password.. in other words there has to be a good investigation to even present a warrant and a case in court.. if there was an arrest, then it cuz mogoo has a well organized biz, and there is a good investigation that has probably taken a while to conclude.

alexcwnet

Carder
Reaction score
Everybody just needs to use proxy's, vps and other secure methods and all should be good.

The only thing that does bug me is if lets say LE put up real dumps that work really well and just track every move especially if hitting a big shopping center and stopping at every shop. But that seems to be from a Sci-Fi movie.

Sometimes can get like 20k from single dump, but there is that paranoid felling, what if they are watching. LOL

MEDICAL

DEER
Reaction score
i buy today 10 pcs all STOLEN CARD , your RATE ITS HORRIBLE , need refund or other dumps , men

mn0g0

Professional
Reaction score
MEDICAL, what base? AUstralia ?
because Australia is about 3000 4000 dumps valid from 30 - 80 % that why we put 10 $ each , who want to risk/use checker buy else wait fresh dumps..
some people like this base that why i cant delete ) it is very cheap dumps there.

anyway contact icq i`ll solve ur problem for sure

mn0g0

Professional
Reaction score
HOT HOT SUPERBASE5 CAME WITH 1800 USA DUMPS 100 % FRESH

TRACK2 ONLY

HURRY UP!! IT IS SUPERBASE!!

Ninja

Reaction score
I have posted this in another perso thread, but ill better do it here too.
DO NOT SPAM IN VENDOR THREADs please!

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH any. I repeat - ANY vendor remember 3 easy steps:
1. Read rules of posting to blacklist
2. Flowing them, make a topic in blacklist section
3. DO NOT FLOOD. Because flooding without proove and facts - just bunch of useless moaning text. and Ill NEVER pay attention to this. I need FACTS to judge. And ITS FOR YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE to combine them and put to separate blacklists.

This way ull make our community better and brighter and we'll get rid of bad vendors.
Because we're working here for you.
With all respect to mn0g0.
Thank you for understanding.

mkhenry1981

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have posted this in another perso thread, but ill better do it here too.
DO NOT SPAM IN VENDOR THREADs please!

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH any. I repeat - ANY vendor remember 3 easy steps:
1. Read rules of posting to blacklist
2. Flowing them, make a topic in blacklist section
3. DO NOT FLOOD. Because flooding without proove and facts - just bunch of useless moaning text. and Ill NEVER pay attention to this. I need FACTS to judge. And ITS FOR YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE to combine them and put to separate blacklists.

This way ull make our community better and brighter and we'll get rid of bad vendors.
Because we're working here for you.
With all respect to mn0g0.
Thank you for understanding.
If this is reference to me I apologize jus worried

mn0g0

Professional
Reaction score
UPDATE 6000 USA DUMPS! FRESH FRESH 90 %

BASENAME : BASE1

DISCOVERY / AMEX/ MASTER/VISA AL KINDS ! HURRY UP!

mn0g0

Professional
Reaction score
BASENAME : BASE1 track2 only !! 90 % fresh hurry up !)

mn0g0

Professional
Reaction score
FULLY UPDATED 3200 USA DUMPS FRESHHHHH ! 95 %

BASENAME : BASE1

hurry up pickup your bins!

bosshog031

Carder
Reaction score
i loaded money to account and it is not reflecting in shop contact me