Www.BestDumps.su - Online Dumps shop 95 % valid rate USA/CA/WORLDWIDE

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
nice nice shop.... luv the honesty about valid rate plzzz stay solid and stay around, wich we surely know u will do.....LUV TO CARD THE WORLD PEACE.... P.S. A++++ for shop&support......

mn0g0

Professional
Reaction score
UPDATE 1500 USA_NEW 80 % VALID
UPDATE 1000 EU201_FRESH 95 % VALID

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
this s bullshit valid rate. only 3 out 18pcs work. i lost my ass for this shop. 10% not 95% valit. and no replace at all. be careful all carders

mn0g0

what a client!

mn0g0

Professional
Reaction score
david_ch, you stupied ? or what .. suppose only 3 - 4 work why u dont replace rest ?? pff soon i `ll close registeration for noob users :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:11 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:05 PM ----------

BASES INOFRMATION :

USA_NEW : 85 % VALID RATE

USA-track2 : 80 % VALID RATE

US-track1-2
: 90 % VALID RATE

UsforEU: GOOD US BINS FOR eu countries! :))) enjoy :))

Europe101: GOOD eu 101 base valid rate is 80 90 %!

SALES : 50 % VALID RATE you can use checker NO REFUND FOR THiS BASES!!!

EUROPE201_old : APPROVE RATE 50 % NO REFUND FOR THis BASES!!! Price 25 $ each

EU201_FRESH : APPROVE RATE 90 % NO REFUND FOR THis BASES!!!

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
ur dead rule. no replace EU base. shit dumps .shit shop. ripper. carder aware

valid

DEER
Reaction score
shop is ok. but need to start exchanging bad eu dumps. not all dumps will be purchased checked.. some will die if done.. so i guess the exchange is the problem here. but beside that, stuff is alright.

mn0g0

Professional
Reaction score
valid, valid rate for eu dumps bro is high for fresh base but 201 alot of block regional block thats the problem. and we can know who cheat and who dont cheat

SO Kindly who cant find a profit from eu base try to use usa or idle untill any change happens thanks :)

ODEON

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
order 3 eu dumps from 201 fresh ( no refund or exchange on that base).
result : all 3 bad dumps.

order 2 usa dump from good base,
result: bad dumps.

so all dumps was death.
i am waiting replace just the usa dumps.

honestly, this is my first time order from mn0g0 so i can not juge his dumps so soon,
probaly i had bad luck, region lock or i just chose the worst dumps from the base.

valid

DEER
Reaction score
i ordered dumps thinking i'll get lucky and hit at least %50. but i don't think the base is good.. all dumps decline and money gone. i bought all dumps checked and it says valid dump, but they are not really valid. this is kind of like trackservices, where the dumps show valid all the time but it is trully dead... i bought many dumps and all was good.. but the last few times non of the dumps has worked. i think a new base is needed and don't trust site checker there isn't any for real.

mn0g0

Professional
Reaction score
ODEON, replacment done bro.

VALID STOP fuckin the thread with stupied comments CHECKER may kill dumps and maybe you noob starter in bussniess! WE DONT advice anyone to use checker!!

FUTURE UPDATE MONDAY : 30-5

UPDATE BIG BIG BIG
USA DUMPS
EU DUMPS
CANADA DUMPS!! SPECIALL CANADA DUMPS RARE ON MARKET WAIT US!

PREPARE YOUR FUNDS!:)

valid

DEER
Reaction score
sorry for my comment i just thought it would help you consider the possibility that you checker is giving me %100 valid dumps from a base that is advertise to %50 valid. but not a problem i have made money with your previous base and it don't really hurt to loose sometimes. anyway your shop has a great setup, and we do need the new update.. i am looking forward to see what else is comming.. this is not the first time that i have been through a low valid base. and its part of the business. please look into the checker.. i kept getting %100 valid dumps from a base that is %50... but like i said.. when valid goes down so much a good check dumps is the difference from getting nothing out of a bunch of dumps.. thanks.

mn0g0

Professional
Reaction score
valid, bro as i said checker may kill so dont use for eu..
And welcome to our family ;)

REMIND YOU BIG UPDATE MONDAY ! PREPARE!!

d1mania

Reaction score
Very Good Service! Good SHOP! easy to use, declines changed without problems, valid rate is good too. Waiting Your UPDATE bro! Thanks!

mn0g0

Professional
Reaction score
update 1 k amex usa basename : USA_AMEX approve rate 90 %
update 1 k usa track1,2 basename:Super_USA approve rate 90 %

Update 4000 201 eu dumps 50 % BASENAME: Eu_201 .. REPLACMENT IS POSSIBLE AT THIS BASE

All eu is now in EU_OLD price each dump is 25 $ no replacment!

Last edited:

valid

DEER
Reaction score
where are the eu dumps. The euro201 base it was updated and gone in next minute.

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
shop not work
504 Gateway Time-out
nginx/0.8.53

thmscottish

Professional
Reaction score
bought 4 from him n nothing came out of it amounts were small like $200-$300 all declined got a bit disappointed but waiting for the replacement or refund. Will post the outcome later on