WU to LR instant??

atas

Professional
Reaction score
anyone know a good exchanger that instantly exchanges your WU to LR?Goldexchange doesn't accept WU anymore.Anyone trusted exchanger for this out there?

BombBay

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I know an exchanger who does it.

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
I recommend wm-center.com
Been using them for big amounts, always smooth. For me its not instant, but takes up to 24 hours till I get LR after wu is picked up. But for me that is fast enough.

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
privatechange.com but they been offline for a bit, they are a vendor here.

leemajors

DEER
Reaction score
I recommend wm-center.com
Been using them for big amounts, always smooth. For me its not instant, but takes up to 24 hours till I get LR after wu is picked up. But for me that is fast enough.

when i tried to sign up they ask for id scan after i send they told me to send a pic holding a paper with todays day etc . wtf why all that

RIPPER
Reaction score
I recomend Wm-center.com aswell becouse the others i dont trust at all exchangezone was good but they hold moneys many timez.

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
when i tried to sign up they ask for id scan after i send they told me to send a pic holding a paper with todays day etc . wtf why all that

yes, its some new security. Was not like that some months ago. I myself need to find new exchanger because of this.

monymony

BANNED
Reaction score
right now i use exchangezone... its pretty good .. im exchanging right now 215 lr to whoever bids me a good offer. It is a good place to find lr... pm me if u need to exchange cus i need to exchange those 215 lr soon! lol

---p.s. That is true, what the other user said... ive been using exchangezone for 6 months now and they did hold the lr once for 2 days cus they had a problem with Libertyreserve or something like that not sure... but the lr was released in full.... just hate the wait... anyways it hasnt happened again since then to me atleast

Last edited:

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score

needvoucher

Reaction score
i was going to recommend privatechange there is also xxx-change.com and wm-center.com do these exchanges, good luck!

monymony

BANNED
Reaction score
wm-center charges big fee for USA customers idk for any other countries... sometimes i would just need to load 100 lr and they will charge me a 50$ fee plus the 12 dollars for WU terrible lol so i prefer exchanging with ppl