WTB Poker Account

vivoears

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hi guys..

i want to buy 5-10 account/day Pokerstars/FTP Account with Dedicated server . the % will be on 10-15% . please pm me if anyone got selling poker account thank you.

Reactions: mrX

mrX

Legit guy! paid (:

all4one

BANNED
Reaction score
i can get you carded pokerstars accounts with $500 in them, without a problem. but u will be responsible for supplying all documents etc when wanting to cash out but i am guessing u will want to chip dump obviously, so get back to me if your interested

Matador

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I can sell you ftp account with balance 100$ and with dedicate server - 20 wmz per one.

If you interested, write me pm,escorow only.

vivoears

RIPPER
Reaction score
matador- $100 balance too low already . if can i need a higher balance..

bump it up

duchess

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i can card almost anything on the net. if you want a poker account i can fund it for as low as $20 to as high as the limit accepted per month. dont contact me if you are planning on asking me for splitting the money 50% or if you want to cashout. if you think i am for real then contact me if not move on

vivoears

RIPPER
Reaction score
i can get you carded pokerstars accounts with $500 in them, without a problem. but u will be responsible for supplying all documents etc when wanting to cash out but i am guessing u will want to chip dump obviously, so get back to me if your interested

how much is ur % ? thank you.

bump it up.. due to my last vendors on vacation so i need to look for some new vendors. again . urgent. thank you.

Last edited: