write dump 101

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
hello, I started practicing with dumps, failing, can you write dumps 101 on chip cards ,? with software supplied with the MSR 605x? thanks as always

Menace101

I am professional carder.
Reaction score
hello, I started practicing with dumps, failing, can you write dumps 101 on chip cards ,? with software supplied with the MSR 605x? thanks as always
Hello there, Yes of course.
You can write 101 tracks on chip cards and it's really works with 101's most. PM

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
then when I insert the copied card it asks me to insert the chip? I state that I use a mac but with the software supplied with the encoder, should I burn the chip? Or am I wrong something in the settings?

Brother

Professional
Reaction score
EMV programs do not allow the chip to be written. Your chip data remains empty (without data recording).
As a result, you get a card with a magnetic stripe, on which are written:
- track 1
- track 2
- track 3
- pin
Either this data without a pin code and / or track 3.

You may have a blank white plastic Java card with a chip, but we will not touch it.
But at the same time, the pos-terminal may not process your card and reject the payment. But this happens very rarely, as the pos terminals are equipped with functionality that is primarily designed for reading data from a magnetic stripe.
We simply do not touch the chip and bypass its protection, leaving it empty.
The chip simply stays on the physical card without writing data.
In this case, the recorded card will be working and transactions can be carried out on it.

Pravda777

Real Shit
Reaction score
EMV programs do not allow the chip to be written. Your chip data remains empty (without data recording).
As a result, you get a card with a magnetic stripe, on which are written:
- track 1
- track 2
- track 3
- pin
Either this data without a pin code and / or track 3.

You may have a blank white plastic Java card with a chip, but we will not touch it.
But at the same time, the pos-terminal may not process your card and reject the payment. But this happens very rarely, as the pos terminals are equipped with functionality that is primarily designed for reading data from a magnetic stripe.
We simply do not touch the chip and bypass its protection, leaving it empty.
The chip simply stays on the physical card without writing data.
In this case, the recorded card will be working and transactions can be carried out on it.
Bull shit

CarderX6

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Sure

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
I duplicated my card to do a test with software for MSR 605X and it succeeded perfectly, I go to the supermarket where you can pay without a cashier, and I tried to swipe the duplicate card, and he replied "insert chip card" the same thing with my original card? then it can depend on the pos, I noticed this thing with another supermarket days ago, I asked him to swipe it and even there he said he did not pass ... the card in question is a visa debit. yesterday I took a prepaid visa and let's see what happens, Thanks for your suggestions.

P.S. I bought in my usual dark market an EMV software for very few $ that I put in the resources, but it seems a bit complex, if someone wanted to test it to see if it works, I think it is an excellent resource for everyone.

Then with the software supplied with the MSR 605X and an EMV, if not so much writing in the chip?

Last edited:

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
I found in the dark to the delight of many users a working EMV, including cardpeek .

I put it in the resources, kindly ask someone more experienced to create a small tutorial with the steps to follow to write a dump correctly.;)

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
It is impossible to write a chip with the usual EMV software. To record it, special software is required, the name of which is unknown to me.
Cardpeek, unfortunately, the chip does not write either.

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
I need to know with the new EMV software that I found (bought) how to write on the chip card, even if I have to swipe it later. The software to correct with the MSR605X is simple, but this I did not understand the steps to be performed to write ....
EMV.png

this I understand that it takes to enter the various tracks, pins, and card expiration, which I can randomly put right?

ISTgenerate.png

I understand this reads the card with the relative data, but the "IST" part I don't understand what it is for and how to use it ....

ISTload.png

this the only thing I understood that writes the traces on the paper,
but I wonder the traces should not be written on the EMV? I would just like to understand the steps required to do the job.
And I think it will help a lot of beginners ...

Thanks to those who can solve this puzzle .....