WORLDWIDE Flights Ticketing Service

Locorey

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just few words about my work experience with this guy! Definitly The best service!!!
Recently i bought Europe one way ticket flight from him. He give me the first class ticket with all inclusive. It wasn't a direct flight, so then i arrived to the transfer apto my flight to the city of destination was canceled for the problems of the weather. So i spended 3 nights in apto of transfer (not destination) of course the air company paid me the hotel and food. But i don't get to the country of destination and missed my hotel reservation. The air company didn't want give me the back ticket. So i explain this problem to Jeferi (seller) and he give me back ticket for free.

This guy is very professional, understanding, helpful and respectful! He knows what he do and offer the really amazing service for good prices! I strongly recommend! A+++++++

Reactions: Jeferi

Jeferi

Trusted Buyer and Worded Guy. It was good to work with u mate! :)

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
New Routes Added: Thailand and new routes are assured now.

Nigeria IS NOT allowed to be ticketed by this time. I will give new green light to all of you.

Ciao,
Jeferi

your icq bro pm it to me

HaXor

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Vouch For Jeferi . He Offering Gr8 Service :)

Jeferi

Professional
Reaction score
Yes Im around and service still up

Contact only through PM first.

Jeferi

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro i pm u over n over can u send me ur icq

farith

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Don Jeferi is a pro on his field...
his tickets didnt give me any problems, and i sent 3 customers in one flight, all of them went together, seating together.
A+++ service.