World Wide Flights/Tickets + Hotel Booking + Car Rental+ Concerts + sports @lowest price

rockstarw

Professional
Reaction score
Service closed.

Hello Dear C.Pro Members

I present to you today my humble service Selling E-Tickets (Flights) + Hotel Reservations + Car Rental + Tours & Activities, Anywhere in the World @ lowest price

NEW !! NOW OFFERING CONCERTS AND EVENT TICKETS TO MOST OF THE EVENTS AROUND THE WORLD/CONCERTS/SPORTS ETC

* Flights to anywhere in the world in the best rates starts at 20% and reseller price for 15% for bulk orders .

* Hotel booking anywhere in the world starts at 20%

*Care rental and Tours activities any where in the world starts at 20%

*(NEW) NEW DISNEY LAND PASSES AND SEASON TICKETS , Sports, Concert tickets around the world .

Conditions :

-You Provide me with info of your flight/hotel booking or the service you need.

-Payment's are via escrow, or upfront

-I email you the Ticket or the reservation number and you can call the airline company or the hotel to confirm .

I accept LR Only , NO WU NO OTHER PAYMENT [LR ONLY] I am available all the time , Escrow is welcomed.I have the right to refuse dealing/providing service to anyone at anytime.

Contact me VIA PM .

Ask for it on PM only Preferred contact is Jabber .

Everyone I use JABBER NOW + OTR , If you don't have one Please stop asking me for ICQ . JUST PM ME WITH YOUR JABBER AND YOUR NEEDS AND I WILL ADD YOU.

NOT ADD ANY CONTACT UNLESS YOU GET IT FROM ME THROUGH PM.

Last edited:

humbleservant

Carder
Reaction score
great guy...good communication skills and fast delivery...i think i'll settle for a 7 star next time..lol

joedavid117

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
bro-great work, fast service, good communication,.smooth dealing ,trusted person to work.very friendly to deal with.100% u can deal with him without any promblem.ur money grantee,passenger 100% will fly.i recomment ur member of c.pro deal with him in airticketing.% also less as compare to other vendor

Ninja

Reaction score
One more UP in less than 7days period just like rules ask for, and ull be awarded a deer.

leenux

RIPPER
Reaction score
humbleservant,
joedavid117,
rockstarw,
Look like clones to me. All accounts are known to be originating from India/Pakistan if you see the writing, and 2 accs registered same month with 10 days difference. A coincidence? I don't really think so!! And the feedbacks were given same day.

Too many red flags, fishy.
Use escrow and keep using escrow for all deals with this member.

rockstarw

Professional
Reaction score
humbleservant,
joedavid117,
rockstarw,
Look like clones to me. All accounts are known to be originating from India/Pakistan if you see the writing, and 2 accs registered same month with 10 days difference. A coincidence? I don't really think so!! And the feedbacks were given same day.

Too many red flags, fishy.
Use escrow and keep using escrow for all deals with this member.

Lol , that's a serious accusation , for a wanna be mod who trying to flame a thread is all , First I have mentioned that Escrow is welcomed , Second , Just because we've registered in the same month , doesn't mean we're clones, Admin can check all of my Ip's and compare ,and you've reached the conclusion that I am from India/Paki Judging by writing ? what the F is that ? ,Please Keep your idiot opinion for yourself and quit flaming my thread. Period

SlLVER

Carder
Reaction score
Great seller, 100% trusted.

I always buy stuff from him.

Stable customer since 2010.

Thanks naruto.

Ninja

Reaction score
We do not log any IPs in any way, so we cant check it.

rockstarw

Professional
Reaction score
DMS , Come online on ICQ , I got the fare for your flight .

Plrax, I've pmed you my ICQ .

rockstarw

Professional
Reaction score
up and looking for regular reseller Great prices and services for them

bl4ckgh0st

Reaction score
yes ,bro a good seller rockstarw and 100% trusted.
i work with him ,,

thank's a lot my friend