world remit

Reaction score
Would like to know if any experienced card has been successful in carding worldre because since January I havent been lucky in it unlike last year when used to approve any order being placed with some special bin.
Even last nite I tried carding with my own cc and it was successful without fone verification then I had to buy cc of same bin as mine and tried with a different pc but they refused the cc.
Please if anyone in here have been lucky please beep me for a deal as I can provide unlimited drops worldwide .
PLS: first contact via pm , newbies stay away.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:38 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:36 PM ----------

Please serious/experienced carders only, no newbies allowed.

Last edited:

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
delete this post , because u just killed something

Reaction score
troyadam

Now I give you guarantee it will never work for you, good job.

There must be a way out , am still doing some experiment .Troyadams56 have you tried it before?

People card wu easily , and you know wu is more secured why then re u saying that it is not possible?

Alodia

Reaction score
tthose guys where saying you just make it hard by giving the name here most probably it will be difficult now cus they will receive more order now.

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
lol i'm not talking for that ,8 people get busted in my city two month ago cuz of this shit , Good luck ...