World logins and canada dumps/fullz

NarcoPolo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I sell exploit logins from canada, usa and uk.

I also sell canada dumps (track2 only) and canada fulls.

I have private online shop for old clients only.

I accept escrow.

Contact my icq 616258902

NarcoPolo

BANNED
Reaction score
Only serious people please. No time waisters :/

Reaction score
this guy is ripper

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:28 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:18 PM ----------

this guy signed off as soon i told him i want refund n etc don't send him no money people he is a ripper

NarcoPolo

BANNED
Reaction score
this guy is ripper

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:28 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:18 PM ----------

this guy signed off as soon i told him i want refund n etc don't send him no money people he is a ripper

connecttion problems. refunded. check ur icq.

Dr.Evil

RIPPER
Reaction score
this guy is ripper

Did he refunded u?

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
Ok after testing this guy out ,very straight forward online most of the time, got my order in less then 24H and i did not use escrow so NARCO good doing business with you and i will do again very soon for the other stuff! cool guy no time to waste ,very professional dont waste his time and he wont waste yours , did not have to run after him for my order it was inmy email the time he said it would be ! later! A++

Last edited:
Reaction score
no refund yet he lie,listen mate create registration or refund money b/c you tell me give 100 n buy and you will give me access to http://polestudio.net/,n when i check it out you are liar b/c that is a cvv shop,that belong to someone else

Last edited:

crick

BANNED
Reaction score
i spoke to him on icq since i am from Canada he claims he is from my city so i asked him many questions and knew many awnsers asked for screenshot and said not a prob but i dident buy from him...

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
ive had good service with him, use escrow or get to the point with him some people want to have friendly conversations and be friends and talk about many things....he is a seller not your friend so give it a shot ..im from canada too!