World-Class Computer Hacker Arrested At Airport

Ninja

Reaction score
Me only dont like part where he act like snitch who gave info on symlink to krebs?

pgpno1

Professional
Reaction score
the work of the FBI via Europol , there is not FBI on Thailand :) , the only place where the FBI feds are living at the moment is Romania

FBI -----> Interpol/Europol ------> Local Police ( this is the same process around the world ) and this is why when you have certain Status , you have to change your Identity ( surgically:) i think $10 Million can do that for your security )

why in Romania are Fbi?:confused:

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
LOL 10 million for facial change? rather use acid. :D

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
Me only dont like part where he act like snitch who gave info on symlink to krebs?

yes you right ninja he did play a snitch move right there no matter what you keep that between you and other guy you dont go to reporter and say all that its almost like going to the damn cops, smh :mad:

Ninja

Reaction score
And seems noone understood my question in right way.

Even if u killed Buddha or Osama bin Laden - WHY THE FUCK they arrested him in TRANSIT area?
Its against world laws as i know that.

jonsmithsnow

Reaction score
I would smile too, if i had that amount of money, I would secure my family's financial well-being for generations, mission accomplished.

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score

Even if u killed Buddha or Osama bin Laden - WHY THE FUCK they arrested him in TRANSIT area?

perhaps an international criminal is not subjected to those rights?
not too sure.

Arkos

Carder
Reaction score
They do... ah what it's called again... It's an acronym for like, Mutual Assurance Treaty. In essence countries agree to arrest people for each other.

FBI is in .ro because of Ebay frauds mostly but you have EVERY type of US LE working out of every embassy around the world. DEA etc. Remember, USA has over 120 MILITARY bases around the world. They shit on everyone and there are no 'rights'.

F this bx guy for being a rat. What goes around, comes around.

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score

you have to be a feds to really know what can you be able to do or not around the world . FBI have their own exception rules appart of the ones we have studied at school , today we had discovered one : << you can be busted at any TRANSIT >>

Last edited:

paccccc

Professional
Reaction score
cheating banks through electronic means my ass. Banks, lawyers, CEO's Governments, they all rob us. But what is can you do, I have this fu***king Planet. On my way to Mars someone cares to join me , hahahaha. Flight leaves after few cash outs lol.

timjor

Reaction score
Bad luck .. only .... better luck next time ;)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:41 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:40 PM ----------

@Cashout service ... dumps + pins only ..... visa and master now ... any one need cashier fast .... reply me thanks

Eugene12

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
cheating banks through electronic means my ass. Banks, lawyers, CEO's Governments, they all rob us. But what is can you do, I have this fu***king Planet. On my way to Mars someone cares to join me , hahahaha. Flight leaves after few cash outs lol.

Good ideas bro, but what you\ve smoked?