Working with PUA Iowa 2021

Father

Professional
Reaction score
image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

1. Usually there is such a city, if there is no city in Fullz (full info), we put any other center

2. We put 15

image5.jpeg

Choosing CHECKING

image6.jpeg

Here we take from the Internet the address of your PH, I have a card com, so I wrote a bankrupt)

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image10.jpeg

image11.jpeg

image12.jpeg

image13.jpeg

Option 1
We enter the work of cardholder here if it is in BG

image14.jpeg

This work was in their database. So I choose and continue.

image15.jpeg

OPTION 2 If there is no job in the list or there is no job in BG. We go to Google and write ia job and look for a job ourselves and fill it with our hands
Job \ tle I always write sales managers, except for the options when cardholder has a job in BG and has a title

image16.jpeg

image17.jpeg

image18.jpeg

image19.jpeg

This is when cardholder's work is on the list!

image20.jpeg

image21.jpeg

image22.jpeg

Next, we need to break through the cars cardholder, because there will be questions such a verification from this state, so I constantly break through everything I can)) I think you have some sites for breaking through, but keep one more)

image23.jpeg

image24.jpeg

image25.jpeg

image26.jpeg

Further questions BG, usually easy questions how old is a friend, a familiar address, which car, but sometimes asks what color of the car I drive into Google and look at the pictures, and what is the most color on the cars that I write)

image27.jpeg

image28.jpeg

It means YOU ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS BADLY TO BG, I USUALLY THOSE SUCH AKI IN THE GARBAGE BUT!

I have an ak, they asked for a verification, I threw off a photo and it seems like this week I will know whether they will pay me or not, but by all indications they will pay, so see for yourself)

image29.jpeg

And this means you have passed the verification, and within a week I sometimes have 10 days, you will be able to go to the personal area. After 2-6 days have passed, you can check the one that you wrote in Google UI IA WEECLY CLAIM.
You go by login and pass, and there they will ask you to enter ssn, if you enter and let it into the personal area, then congratulations, fill it with glue and after 2 glue, grandmas fall to you, and you can check how much you are paid.

image30.jpeg

image31.jpeg

image32.jpeg

I do every Sunday wikly we glue, you can watch the benefit from Tuesday to Friday.

BoyManGod666

Reaction score
First Off All Hail Father, Lord777, Mutt aka KING Mutt, Jollier and Hacker thank you for blessing us their are others I cant think of right now fuck.

Ok I see that you stepped things up just a little with the pictures/screen shot. BUT I FEEL AS IF YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO ASSUME THE PEOPLE READING THIS KNOW ABOUT "OPSEC" how dare you have a guide showing people about PUA and not at least put a link leading to a guide showing people how to setup their device this is a Government fucken website just because your not in the USE that doesn't mean not to include opsec and device setup B4 every fucking GUIDE YOU POST IM King Mutt I have not told him either how I feel hes been leaving important shit out of his guides as well but I forgive him and others but you after reading your shit Ive realized your probably more knowledgeable than any of the Forum Members/Teachers/Moderators but what do I know im sure the Teachers/Moderators /Members keep or hold back alot of knowledge from us who knows who is the smartest and most knowledgeable when it comes to Fraud but if we were to Grade every from what theyve shared on the Forum no one gets an A an A can only be giving to Teachers who make deep in Depth Guides with screenshots which only a few Mods do like Lord777 does once in a while @ Teacher who will VIDEO PROOF SHOW and teach us is like asking for God to make hiself known but the biggest most important thing a TEACHER/Moderator whatever should do when creating these Guides is List FUCKING RESOURCES AND ONLY A FEW OF YOU HAVE DONE THAT THE ONES WHO LIST RESOURCES ARE THE ONES WHO GET MY RESPECT AND I SWEAR SOON I WILL BE PAYING EACH TEACHER I ACTUALLY LEARNED FROM.

SO THE POINT I REALLY WANTED TO GET TO IS "OPSEC" B4 every guide OPSEC yeah yeah it would take forever to type and write how to setup no fuck that our freedom is important read up on all the people who have gottin caught even know hackers who have been for years on the run are have been caught because of one little fuckup. Now after opsec is taken care of why isnt it you dont tell them that a Real Bank Account needs to be created in your fullz name just post links to how to create Creat Bank Accounts, Then Top Them Up and Ageing the account. Maybe not age it but I would at least for a mouth Ive had them freeze accounts because theirs so much fraud with pua and yeah whatever you guys no what im saying. Fuck also the biggest A REAL NON VOLP PHONE NUMBER SERVICe. Im hungry and i dont feel like finishing and saying everything thats missing from this but Real quick some banks wont Except Volp Numbers like your precious google voice services fuckers love to use dont ever use google voice do not use gmail PERIOD ANY MODERATOR Teacher Advising to use these services is a dump ass. Well all teachers have brought it up but later found out that Google Keeps Track Of Everything Finding You Is No Problem The Feds & Google Are best friends dumb asses. Anyway I Love and Respect l my teachers and thank you all and I will be bsck soon to bitch about something.

BoyManGod666

Reaction score
nyone Who ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHES GETTING MONEY FROM OUR TEACHERS GUIDE SHOULD OUT OF RESPECT LOOKOUT and Bless Them With Some Kind Of Money Not Sure if theirs a way to do that through the forum or just reaching out to them on here whatever we all KNOW SENSE WE STARTED LEARNING THIS THAT BITCHES ALWAYS CHARGE US FOR THIS INFO THAT THESE TEACHERS ARE BLESSING US WITH FOR FUCKING FREE. ONE MORE THING

Scans/Document are the most important. Venmo Paypal EVERY FUCKING PLATFORM DEALING WITH MONEY WILL AT SOMETIME ASK FOR THEM Unemployment/PUA/Personal Loans Cash Advances its all easy but finding A Scan God who k can Draw W2 s 1090 1099 Check Stubs All that Is Life.

FINDING PHYSICAL Scan God who can ship you Drivers Licenses With All The Security Specs is difficult and this Forum Doesnt Have Any Scan Gods their Demy Scan Bosses who can do basic scans but Yeah. IF A MODERATOR OR TEACHER POST RESOURCES OR LINKS TO SCANS GOD'S WHO CAN DO WHAT I LISTED ABOVE i will give them 500 bucks Webmoney BITCOIN I dont care and every time I make money because of that persons listing the resources I will break them off 10 percent because if it wasnt for them giving the resource i woudnt be making them money it took 2 years to finally find a a Baby Scan God a baby scan God is someonw who can draw up any doc but they wont ship any physical Docs A real SCAN GOD CAN DO IT ALL. I need to teach my fucking self to do it and i plan to cut the middle man out save money buying the equipment for physical Docs and to make CCs for Dumps man K wish I had that knowledge and the equipment. Tip Russian Forums I wont fucking Name but Use The Translatlor App ok Always use VMOS Apk when doing any research on your phone in Vmos use Chrome im not a teacher so fuck giving detailed instructions but for today I feel as if Ive said enough I hope my Teachers Bless Us with The Resources We Need Instead of giving of a fucking link to a list of people who arent shit NO REAL RESOURCE YOU FUCKING USE AND YOU KNOW WORK AS OF NOW I CANT BECAUSE I just got my little resource but after ive made some money I SWEAR TO COME BACK AND BLESS YOU GUYS WITH ALL THE SHIT IM COMPLAINING AND BITCHING ABOUT I WILL LATER FUCK AROUND AND BECOME A JUNIOR TEACHER ON HERE WHY BECAUSE I PROMISED MYSELF ID LOOKOUT NEVER Steal Frkm Your Brothers on HERE WERE A FAMILY GUYS We steal from everyone else. Prey for me and again King Mutt Head Moderator and or Creator of this site thank you so much for working so hard to keep this page up and running. I will soon be paying everyone whos guides have helped Me So far 3of you are on my list this is my Word and Promise 2 God and myself I Love u guys.