Working with brute-force PayPal accounts

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Let's start with the basics and General information.

What are brute PayPal accounts, these are accounts received after the receipt of email:password databases by complex software checkers. These software programs like to break or fail to withstand PayPal updates, entering new captchas, and so on. Sometimes they are restored in a day, sometimes longer.

For the sake of understanding, let's imagine these accounts as any taxi service. where you can link a credit card as a payment method. It's the same principle here.

The following can be linked to the PayPal: CC (credit card), BA (Bank account), in different amounts.

Most PP accounts come with a zero balance, meaning they are debited from the CC or BA. Just like in any other service where the card is linked.

By country: I prefer Germany, but most work in England, as there are the most misers. They work less often with the USA, because there we need to select an IP address for the state of the account.

By the amount of the carding: it depends entirely on the holder and its ability to pay, how much it is bought and in which stores, etc.

It is best to carding from Monday to Thursday, at night and early in the morning at the time of cardholder, I carding with them 2 the night until 7 am, first of all is unlikely to immediately notice the alert in the morning will not only be a payment letter but lots of other mail notifications, whether trite Instagram or other emails, and in the morning, going to school/work holder is not up to check the mail, I think if we flood the mail program's spam probability of cancellation of orders minimum, after I stopped beating the day and began to beat only by the night/morning, the percentage of cancellations of orders decreased markedly.

Why mon-thu I think it is clear, if you hit it on Friday, then most stores will deliver only on Monday, the holder will have more time to notice a fraudulent transaction. Also, intermediaries do not accept parcels on weekends. Well, in General, you can work at any time, these are just recommendations received thanks to many months of tests.

Best of all, according to the method presented below, things and electronics worth up to 200 euros are best entered, sometimes 1000 euros are entered, but for this we need to get an account with very large transactions. For larger purchases, we have other destinations like eBay and private keeper.

First, let's figure out what a brutus account looks like. the log type may differ depending on the checker:

Code:
Login details - [email protected]:mellon83
Holder name - Marco Gudella
Address - Poststrabe 19 27442 GNARRENBURG
Account type - PREMIER
Primary e-mail: [email protected])
Limited: False
Country - DE
State -
Phone - 017644610916
City - Gnarrenburg
Zip - 27442
Confirmation - Unconfirmed
Balance - 0,00EUR
Card - master_card | x-1284 | 02/2020
Bank - Raiffeisenbank
Transactions:
129,00EUR - eBay - GS Goodstore Germany GmbH
12,00EUR - Zalando SE
9,99EUR - Spotify Limited
146,90EUR - Zalando SE
17,84EUR - CHECK24 Vergleichsportal Shopping GmbH
20,85EUR - BEST FOR DOGS...UND FEINES F?R DIE KATZE
7,25EUR - Fotoservice
Proxy (SOCKS4) - 217.23.1.87:14250

Using transactions, we can immediately determine where our cardholder is purchased and how much we can roughly count on, but if they only ride a taxi or order pizza and almost don't buy in stores, this is bad. We need accounts with large transactions and preferably in shops, eBay does not count.

We need accounts with fresh transactions, ideally so that cardholder buys something in the last 2 weeks, then it is best to give. The account may have a balance, but such accounts sell much more expensive, Yes, it gives better from the balance, but no one guarantees that it will give 100%. I like most of your colleagues, work with "zero points", with those accounts where the debit will go from the card or BA.

PayPal has various blockages and SMS requests when logging in from the main page paypal.com in order to avoid them, we will perform one manipulation to get into the account without logging in through the main page.

To do this, we will pass authorization in a third-party store and then go to drive in your shop. To do this, we will need a store that has a PayPal merchant installed, merch or merchant is a payment system that is an intermediary between the Bank and the store, there are countless of them, you can't list them all. How to understand that the merchant PP store is very simple, the store must have PayPal Express Checkout, it looks like this:

935a71be0dcdbb4b2d533.png

There are a few more variations, gray. white, silver-plated, but we are interested in yellow.

We bought up accounts with fresh transactions, and chose the ones that are more reliable. We turned on VPN based, connected to dedicated server, immediately downloaded ccleaner free, created a small history in the browser by poking random pages in Wikipedia and go to our store for authorization, we need a store with goods for a small amount, for example, I'll take this site and the product, here as we see the cherished yellow button.

https://store.clickinmoms.com/camera-keychain/

22e4c5c85af7654bf3382.png

Click the yellow button to open another payment window.

Here we are asked if we have an account or if we want to register, click Log In.

832ef007a3a1cd8d513bd.png

Here we are waiting for a window in which we must enter data from our PayPal account, mail and password.

What scenarios are waiting for us:

First: The password didn't fit, well, sometimes we can't do anything here, so we take the next account.

7a21d284e70653bc65a17.png

We don't check this box. a message will be sent to the holder's email address: You have chosen a device such and such, there and such, with such an IP address for quick payment.

The second one: SCH or security check, here we are asked to accept SMS and confirm that we are the owner of the account, such an ACC is sent to the restroom, just sign "Sch" next to it and try to log in to it at least a day later from the same dedicated server, almost with 100% probability it will let you pass in the ACC, it will just remember the IP of the dedicated server.

dc69ec0e5378597fce515.png

Before the next options, we should start downloading, which is already a good sign.

c578ec7649d723b6dafdf.png

The third: SCH after loading, the same as on the penultimate screenshot, this is not very good, we also send such an account to lie down for a day.

Fourth: Return is bad, the stick does not pass the trance, return often leads to the account being blocked after the return, I strongly recommend changing the dedicated server but you can limit yourself to cleaning with a cleaner.

88c4004bbb7aa4525bb36.png

Fifth: Suspicious activity.

9b7d3455d3b6416390a94.png

c2cb4525d832905f43302.png

3dd321abcf09bf47ebeb4.png

Activation without a yellow frame may take several days to complete but activation with a yellow frame is still necessary, and the holder needs to take a call or upload documents.

Sixth: We are thrown out on the main page. There's also nothing we can do about it. you can try logging in a day later.

7e6f5921199975b19bca3.png

Seventh: Review-this is what we need, we are suitable for accounts that will show exactly it, review means that the account allows us to pay, but we do not need to pay, we have achieved our goal, logged in to the account.

f008fdbc3e1fc8db9c74a.png

If we have fresh accounts and do not use more than 5 accounts on the same grandfather, out of 10 reviews, we will be shown about 5-6. There are days when a stick and swears a lot of accounts shows the MF, if 4 consecutive account showed midrange, change dedicated server and the PayPal are "period", usually the end of the month, due to the fact that every month is allocated a certain amount of the fraud transaction and when you reach 50%, the stick begins to "tighten the screws", the permeability is lower in that time.

And so, we "caught" the review, now we close the payment window, open a new tab and search in Google for PayPal, click on the first link, voila, we got into the account.

cb3448a9b4846c308a1a7.png

In the account, we can also view the latest transactions and stores where cardholder bought, something in between his last transactions is exactly what we can count on. You don't need to change anything in your account. There are several points that you need to pay attention to when logging in to your account.

Your account may be under a limit, you will definitely understand this, and a window will pop up on the right and let you know about it. We are discarding such an account.

715acf02f73c2acd61fdd.png

Also, such a window can come out if the card or Bank action has ended, if this is the case, then there will be an exclamation mark next to them.

3ea4c4f8223d625443e3c.png

If such symptoms are not observed in the account, and they are extremely rare, we can safely go to carding your store. I would like to note that holder's stores are better, as you can often find good stores for carding, so I advise you to look at where your cardholder is purchased. Before you go to purchase, we remember one thing PayPal automatically logs out of your account after 5 minutes and re-authorization is not desirable for us, so update your main PayPal account every 3-4 minutes.

We are moving for shopping, almost any store that accepts PayPal payments will suit us. In stores where we have a merchant PP, the same yellow button, we register for the data of a drop or intermediary and buy not through the yellow button, but through a regular checkout. The yellow button automatically substitutes the holder's data and prevents you from entering our address.

6cc62025a86286d25181e.png

If there is no yellow button in the store, we can make a purchase as a guest, but if you register an account, it will even be a plus.

You can search for stores in any convenient way. I use the usual Google product search, there are tens of thousands of stores and more than half of them have PayPal payments. through short-term tests, you will find those that calmly send goods.

We have found our store, signing up for an account it to our mail address we always define their own data, whether the mediator, drop or stingy, data cardholder never should be, a little walk on it, chose our product added to the cart, chose Express shipping, as it is desirable that the package was sent and delivered as fast as possible, speed is important for us, chose from the list PayPal payment, checked all the data and can be paid at the beginning you can use a translator page it's not scary.

While you were doing all these manipulations, I hope you didn't forget to update the main page, didn't you? Well done!

Paying for it:

Here as well as when logging in via the yellow button familiar pages will be waiting for us:

Security check (SCH), we try to reduce the amount, if the amount is too small, we clean everything with a cleaner and take the next account, at this point you will praise yourself for not being too lazy to register an account in the store and you will not have to enter all the data again, and even the basket is saved.

1d7c3c4127a17a8beb69f.png

By analogy with the invoice, you can be thrown into the account on the main page, the actions are exactly the same as with the invoice. I want to note that the account can throw out even if there is money on the balance of PayPal itself, just the stick does not want to give us. It's not scary, we cleaned the system, took the next account.

Return: As we already know, this means that the stick considers our transaction potentially fraudulent and does not allow us to pay, after the return, we are thrown out of the account and when we try to log in again, in 95% of cases we will see an activation with a yellow frame, the same one after which the holder needs to change the password and load the docks. Once again, I advise you to change the Dedic after the return.

952cd59a1cbbd5f44058e.png

Review: Here I think everything is clear, we just need to click on payment.

dc93bb9d8ee2150a7249a.png

There are some stores where after the review you still need to confirm the purchase in the store by clicking the PLACE ORDER button or something similar. sometimes an error POPs up in such stores after the review, but in most cases the review is the end point of the purchase.

After payment, an email with the order number will be sent to the email address that you specified when registering in the store, and the client will also receive an email with transaction data and, if the app is installed, a PUSH notification about the purchase, so I advise you to mercilessly spam the holder's mail with the flood program after the purchase, the file for downloading is on the channel, its description will be in the app.

a5c3467bb6201b7a7b4f1.png

If they don't notice us and the store doesn't cancel the purchase, then very soon you will receive another email saying that our parcel was delivered to the delivery service and will give us a track number for tracking.

After sending the parcel and receiving it by the intermediary, they will notify you by mail. after that, you either immediately send the parcel to your country, or wait for the rest, combine them into one and then send them, depending on the intermediary.

From one account, it is advisable to make 2 transactions a day, in different shops, so as not to seem suspicious for the store by making 2 purchases in a row. In most cases, making the third transaction per day from one account will result in suspicious activity.

PayPal has such concepts as Pending and Complete. the transaction that is in the panning status is located separately from the others at the top. usually, purchases made from Bank accounts are included there. since the Bank transfer does not arrive immediately, the transaction may also have an inscription in the landing page: "payment will be made when the seller completes your order", which means that the money will be debited when the store sends our purchase. Usually, a transaction goes from pending to complete in 1-3 days.

When logging into accounts, you can use ctrl + C, ctrl + V.

Between each PayPal account on one dedicated server, we clean with a cleaner by checking all the boxes in the section of our browser.

fbb092eb019cd1042636e.png

Steam keys, cryptocurrencies, electronic gift cards (E-gift), subscriptions to services, and so on are quite difficult to break through with brut PP, so I advise you to work on stuff carding.

eBay is not as good as shops, especially eBay and Brutus PP from Amazon dedicated server, according to eBay it is best to work with Android emulators.

You can use any email address, as long as you don't have to mail.ru, I register yahoo.com for real numbers, you can access your email from your IP address.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score

Manual: Carding the brute of PayPal accounts​

By the way, PayPal has been doing something incomprehensible lately. Return now at all, I think temporarily, I will also write about it.

So, to carding, we will need:
  1. Intermediary or drop.
  2. Brutus PayPal account
  3. Dedik

Intermediary service provider
Naturally, they won't send it to Russia. There are practically no such shops anymore, so you'll have to steam up a little. I work with intermediaries, but you can use drops or scoops. An intermediary can easily lock up your packages and ask for a scanned passport, or even burn you down. Therefore, you can work with a drop service. It may be more expensive, but your pack is not deployed on the first install. I work with intermediaries, and I recommend http://meest.us/ I advise you to register an intermediary for a friend. If it is designed for you, then the possibility of a visit by valiant police officers is not excluded, and you work at least with Tails, are you ready for this? Do you need it?
There were as many as 2 articles on intermediaries, I think there will be no problems, there is nothing complicated there.

Brutus PayPal accounts
Naturally, we will need material for carding. The success of the carding depends on the accounts. For example, if the accounts were brutalized with expired cheap proxies, then there is a high probability of activation or MF (I'll explain what it is later).
We are interested in brute PayPal accounts with transactions.

The best material at the moment in these 2 shops:
Never buy anything on http://just4you.top/ - the accounts are pretty fucked up. 1 Old transaction for 1 dollar and then transfer from the bank, how can such accounts be sold at all?

Dedik
There is of course an option to carding from Knox (there was an article already) or from a virtual machine, but still let's start with dedik. I carding dediks from Amazon. I tried it with homework, but I really didn't notice a big difference with Amazon.
Amazon Dedik buy here http://deda.ga with a 2-day warranty is fine. We take it naturally under the country of PP accounts.
Brutus PayPal UK - Amazon Dedik UK. I think it's clear.
As soon as we went to Dedik, we go to Whoer.net and we check your anonymity. It should ideally be 100%, but definitely not lower than 90%. If something is wrong, then click on the anonymity indicator on the site and a window will pop up where problems will be shown. But usually on Amazon dediks are always at least 90%(-10% for the time difference on Dedik).
Install CCleaner and clean the Dedik.
Now everything is ready for carding.

Working with brute-force PayPal accounts
So, we have accounts and we have already connected to Dedik. You can't log in to your account from the PayPal home page(they say there's a way to do this the other day, but more on that later). Authorization will be performed through the merchant.

This is what it looks like:
We need a shop with a PP merchant, for example https://store.clickinmoms.com/
Go in and select any product, for example https://store.clickinmoms.com/camera-keychain

Click add to cart.
a5ebae1c734046fbe07e2.png

Next, we see the yellow button:
09ac2ce7657bb9320f1a7.png

Click on it and enter your account details: username and password. Then there are different options for the outcome of events.

Negative ones:
16c96470886099ea0207a.png

Security Check. Just let your account sit for 24 hours and try again.

46c67244cf9b0491c6998.png

Activation. You are throwing out such an account. There's nothing you can do.

169874fbe1304c9e18a6a.png

Returned it.

Retreats, as I've said very often lately. Even on the stream on April 1, you could see it. Throw it away for a couple of hours and try again.

Positive ones:
7de6e1be4f9cc767fb2cb.jpg

Review.

If you see the review, then everything went great.
Then after the review:
Open a new tab and enter "PayPal" in Google search and click on the first link, you will be immediately logged in to your account. You can enter them

Carding themselves:
In shops, there may be a PP merchant with a yellow button (you saw the screen above). Don't touch the yellow button, just click proceed to checkout. Enter the name that the intermediary is registered for, specify your email address (preferably Yahoo, etc. foreign mail), specify the phone number of the holder, but change 1 digit. Enter the address of Line 1 and Line 2. If you don't see these lines, then look for the enter address manually button. Then pay for it. Again, there may be a midrange (then throw in the leg), there may be a retreat(try less amounts or throw in the leg).
You don't even need to log in to your account, you can just enter your payment details, they say it's better that way.

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
How to brute force PayPal? Let's start what is needed there - programs: Sentry MBA, ComboToEmailCombo, WorkwithText, this is where the programs end.

Files: config paper, a list of boxes with passwords in the login @ domain format; password.

Download the archive in it Sentry MBA, ComboToEmailCombo, WorkwithText, email, pass, socks, PayPal.

Unzip the archive, Open the WorkwithText program, mark the Login + Pass (Joiner) line, click on the mails window, specify the file with the mailboxes, then click on pass, specify the pass file, click on the arrow, your file will appear in the folder from which WorkwithText was launched, i.e. in the pp folder hackdays / WorkwithText / Result /

Now we launch the Sentry MBA program at the first start, you will get a pop-up window, click yes, then go to the Lists tab, then click on the Proxylist tab, now click on the icon on the right in the form of a folder and click Load Proxy File, select a file from the archive called socks, you will load proxies.

Now we click on the Wordlist tab and again on the icon with the folder select the Result file that was made in the WorkwithText program.

Now click on the Settings tab and click on General and click on the load Settings Snap Shot tab select the PayPal.

We all click on the Start button and click on the Start the Bruteforcer Engine tab!

Drag the slider in the Bots tab about 50-60.

You will see all valid accounts at the bottom of the program in the Hits tab with a green background.

Now what to do if you accidentally closed the program how to find valid accounts go to the folder with the program in it if you had valid accounts you will see the Sources folder go into it there you will have valid accounts in two txt and html formats.

Software download

kak_zarabotat_v_internete1.jpg

kak_zarabotat_v_internete2.jpg

kak_zarabotat_v_internete3.jpg

kak_zarabotat_v_internete4.jpg

kak_zarabotat_v_internete5.jpg

kak_zarabotat_v_internete6.jpg

kak_zarabotat_v_internete7.jpg

kak_zarabotat_v_internete8.jpg

kak_zarabotat_v_internete9.jpg

kak_zarabotat_v_internete10.jpg

kak_zarabotat_v_internete11.jpg

kak_zarabotat_v_internete12.jpg

kak_zarabotat_v_internete13.jpg

By the way, I forgot the archive with configs for other sites

kak_zarabotat_v_internete14.jpg

Next, how to run another config, if you have already taken the stick, then you need to delete the folder with the program, unzip it again and go through this step

Now click on the Settings tab and click on General and click on the load Settings Snap Shot tab and select the config.