Reaction score
I have an online service for your need. justbuyit.cc
hope to serve you better.
no registration required

Devi

D.A.P
Reaction score
Линки в пм не отправляем.
Регистрация через меня или сапа (при регистрации минимальный депозит обязательно)
После реги получаете линк.
ВМ все еще не принимаем.

sidor

Reaction score
Грамотный сервис + приятная администрация +А

Tinytoon

VIP member
Reaction score
Если можно линк на шоп в gv) заранее спсб)!

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
THIS GUY IS ONE OF THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN ON THIS FORUM IN RECENT MONTHS,HIS SERVICE WORK LIKE MAGIC.AND HIS CUSTOMER RELATION I WILL SAY IS THE BEST I EVER ENCOUNTERED ON THIS FORUM VERY POLITE ,PATIENT AND HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL,MY PRAYER IS THAT HE IS WITH US FOR LONG TIME SO WE ENJOY HIS SUPERB SERVICE.KEEP IT UP DEVIYOU THE BEST A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Devi

D.A.P
Reaction score
NO MORE LR FEE
Коммисии на лр больше нету

Devi

D.A.P
Reaction score
ВМ начнем принимать в ближайшие дни
We will start accept WM in a few days

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
hi devi,why you start acting funny on icq,i be patient with you about my order,and when again i ask you about status of my order you went offline right away.your online shop i tried already and is one of the best,so i don,think you going to rip me.but your attitude i say for now is disrespectful ,i respect you and give good feedback about my first impression about you but you pay back with disrespect.i hope you correct this right away.

Devi

D.A.P
Reaction score
Sry for this,was in another city + internet connection troubles.

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
misunderstanding with devi cleared in icq he is a very polite and professional gentleman carder,he responded fast,it was a glitch in his system combine with lack of patience on my side that cause misunderstanding.his online shop in my book is still the best lookup i tried other places b4 and can not pull,i pull in his shop in secs.so he is still A+++++++++++++++++++++++

KEEP IT UP DEVI

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
I JUST CONCLUDED MY DEALS WITH DEVI AND I WAS NEVER WRONG ABOUT MY FIRST IMPRESSION OF HIM.HE TRUELY DESERVE HIS POST AS SUPER MODERATOR,HE IS VERY VERY HONEST AND HIS ONLINE SSN SHOP IS INCOMPARABLE IT IS 90 PERCENT HIT.WHEN ASK REFUND FOR STUFF I NO NEED AGAIN INSTANT HE GIVE REFUNDS WITHOUT ANY HARD FEELINGS ,AND WITH HIS FULLZ BALANCE ARE HEAVY AND ALSO HE GENEROUS AND GIVE BONUS.CONCLUSION IS,HE IS THE BEST A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
KEEP IT UP BRO.

Tinytoon

VIP member
Reaction score
ПО какому принципу отбирается потенциальный юзер сервиса??? В асе нет ответа тут просил линк, тишина. Писал Деви в личку тоже самое! Ниче не понимаю......

Devi

D.A.P
Reaction score
Берем всех.
Рега идет по аське.Стучишь, регаешься,депишь,радуешься жизни.
Если не смог достучаться - стучись,седня до поздна

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 23:30 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 22:29 ----------

Now u can find me in jabber : [email protected]
Who have writed before pls do it again.
Починил жабу : [email protected]
Кто стучал,стучите заново