Work with US Banks

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Chase Bank
Under ACH, the return climbs with a bang ? - ACH on external accounts ONLY live banks. Any ML, GO2, Greens - Black List. Withdraws money immediately, but with a 90% probability the lock will fall!
Zelle limit is $ 2,500 pers and $ 5,000 biz - Zelle is heavily used here, but success depends on 50% of the log and 50% of acceptance. Necessarily an asset Zelle. If not an asset, then just send a message and throw a log for 48 hours. By the way, if at the entrance to the chase you were asked for a code, then we MUST go in and ONLY WARM the LOG and take a break for 48 hours (NO PAYMENTS - they will slap a lock). After resting, the send is up to $ 2000 if the personal acc, if the acceptance is shit, then the chase will cancel the transaction with the "Rejected" status. This means that the chase does not like acceptance, but everything is ok. There is also my personal method, like I pour through pendings (Pending ➡️ Completed). Bill drink did not work, but I know that it is less fraudulent.

BB&T
Zelle is going with a bang, but the logs have rarely met this bank. Zelle sometimes asks for a code from e-mail, which gives a huge plus to antifraud, the permeability is high. Any amount, 2500 limit. Bill drink is the same here as in the chase. ACH goes to the external without locks, I have not tried the return line. Cardholder fires motion extremely quickly ?

Bank Of America
ACH to External / Bill Pay - Requires debit / credit card details (number, exp and cvv). The return is going with a bang, just a cannon. Zelle is doing well, but asks to change the tube (through the ringing you can knit your GV and wait 2 weeks for the number to change). Green limits $ 5,000 pers and $ 15,000 biz.

Citi Bank
ACH to external or green calls for SMS. Checking AN in Personal Area also requires SMS. Little experience with this jar, but knits to the Plaid through e-mail.

Wells Fargo
ACH for external and green calls for SMS. Limits are extremely small (green $ 500 / day, ACH $ 2,000 / day)
Checking the AN number depends on the log, if there are cookies and all the rules with the antika setting, it will give immediately, if not, then we throw it away. Bill didn't check. I recommend pulling the return line, it goes cannon.

TD Bank
For any type of transactions in the Personal Area requires SMS.

⚔️ Now let's move on to CREDIT UNION banks (there will be a lot of useful information here and how not to throw dollars down the cashout) ?

ECU and all similar analogs

We look at the ECU analogs by the FCU / CU design.

989e6447f91121fa99628.png

The screenshot shows another bank with one engine.

Such an engine allows you to send ACH to the external absolutely any amount. I sent 10-20K for the transaction, everything went with a bang. From transfers there is an internal (from account to account), usually instant, external and Bill Pay. Rarely Zelle. The external is verified by micro deposits, 1-2 days (micro deposits arrived - verified - you can send them).

There are hundreds of such banks, I will not burn everything, look for yourself. Not everywhere allows you to send an external (introduced External Account Verification System - something like that) this is crap that disables the external send when adding a "suspicious" bank (I think everyone understood what kind of ba we are talking about).

ONEAZ Credit Union
I really do not recommend working with such BA

673787d058fcabc3ae8b2.png

ACH External go through a third-party system (by the way, in it GO2 mln and so on everything is in Black List (routing), even if it allows a good bank to send, then a cansel will arrive at the request of crdholder or bank fraud. But in some there is Bill Pay and there is a PayNow system, which is like a Venmo - you make a send for empty e-mail, the recipient enters the AN / RN data (enname) there and the money will be sent in 2-3 days. I have a negative experience with such banks. There are hundreds of them too.

Other FCUs and their drainage methods
There are many FCU / CU with cool withdrawal methods (Paypal / Western Union / etc.)

PSECU
There is a withdrawal on the PayPal, the limit is $ 500 per day. The recipient must be from United States ONLY. Comes fine, instant. You can pour on the office or self-registers to replenish and withdraw to the VCC in a PayPal.

Perhaps we will finish with the first part, in the near future I will release the second ;)

Stay with us! Happy work!

? TOPIC WILL BE UPDATED - follow the foruml ✌️

Last edited by a moderator:

kinx

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Wow thanks for this info.. but were can i get good CU logs from for ACH cashout ?