WORK WITH LOGS FOR NEWBIES

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Salute to everyone, dear friends! This article was written by one carder from our carding forum.

Pupil:
Spelling and punctuation of the author are fully preserved.

Ah everyone!
In this article, I would like to tell you a lot of nuances that arise when processing logs from the stealer for game requests.
I will try to speak in a clear and simple language.

Immediately answer the question "How much can you earn from this?"
- Every day I raise from $ 250 to $ 7000

Tax, so that there are no further questions - let's start with the dictionary of super-duper complex words:
Stealer - in this value a file, when launched on a PC, reads all information about the computer, including passwords and other personal data
Log - an archive with data that was received after starting the stealer
Cookies - thanks to which we can access sites without using the
YT username and password - Shorten YouTube
Traffic - here meaning people who for example are watching your YouTube channel
Steam Guard - was created that would protect steam users by hacking on your phone application generates special codes to sign in and confirm various actions
Staying - call time for which the account was not used / did not go to it

The first and most important thing is where to get the logs themselves
The easiest thing is to take them for working off and get your %
This option is ideal if you do not have the finance to start.

If you have finances, then buy a stealer and go. We work for ourselves.
I got the stealer and the skills to work with it while studying. There I also received cases for its distribution.

• Next, create a YouTube channel on which you make a video pointing to a link to your stealer, for example "Free cheat CS: GO" I must say right away
    that YT traffic is the worst
  • So, we have the first log, in 80% of cases it has the following format.
    There can also be files such as a screenshot of the desktop, txt files from the slave. backgrounds, and much more

6d38a173-62cb-406c-98fb-7b4d6acba4ab.png

How to use it? - Everything is very simple!

Cookies are files thanks to which we can access sites without using a username and password, authorization will take place automatically.

After downloading the logs, and this inscription:
d89d845a-6916-4771-ae96-0e70fab57dc3.png

• First of all, we go to mails, for example, Gmail, outlook, yahoo,
  • If the log refers to the CIS countries, for example Russia, mail is mainly mail, Yandex, rambler
  • (You can see the country of your log from the information in the archive)
  • Always use the IP of the country of your log! In extreme cases, you may not be allowed to mail, for example, you will be asked to enter a code from sms
  • Did you go to the post office? - Excellent!
  • Now we enter our game queries into the search, let's start.

Steam
Quite a popular request, accounts buy very quickly.
The most common problem when processing a Steam is linking a Steam Guard or a request to provide proof of account ownership (card or PayPal account details)
Very often, backup codes for removing steam guard a are in Google Photo
Google photos is the storage of your photos that you take from the phone on which you are logged into this account.

1. We find a request for "steam guard" on our mail and see when it was tied
  2. Next, go to the google photo site, and look for the code by date, and successfully find it

41bef00c-d178-4af6-b3e3-1c22ac99415e.png

3. Further, if we have a username and password from the account, enter them, we are given this window

0a281bd9-04d1-4920-a358-59f4afd09eaf.png

4. Click on the Plz help button, and click no until we see this window

33534e6f-6b08-40b4-ac69-9938ee13bd53.png

5. Click "Yes", enter the code and successfully delete the steam guard, then through the settings we change all the data and the account remains ours

If the data is incorrect, then we take the mail to which this account is made, and register a new one, after registration we go to the steam site (tyk)
We enter the mail, enter the code from the mail and select our account, then click on delete Steam Guard, enter our code in R, and we do it safely.

I repeat once again that you need to do everything from the IP address of your log Otherwise, you will not succeed.
If you are still asked for confirmation, we find these letters.

c0b2fc2e-f9ca-4527-b67e-02a3da05f3bf.png

Go to the letter and see this link.

3acf9e90-a829-40b7-a213-f5d3a0384a6e.png

After crossing it, it throws us at this window.

5050c927-a563-4254-a5d7-a42a8a87fac4.png

Click on Recover my account and send a letter to the mail, so in some situations you can get rid of the request to confirm the card / PayPal[/B]

Blizzard
Also a very cool request, prices are fairly well based.
The most common mistake is a person seeing in games, for example, the game Overwatch

cde69707-d147-44a9-ba89-2686554eb355.png

Does not check whether it is bought or not, you need to do this in this section go to the site

27774688-3399-4994-8aea-8d659901625c.png

See that Overwatch was bought and enjoy life

The advantages of this request are that mail can be changed without additional confirmation, if our account is logged in without a username and password and we do not know them, we just change the mail and use the login of our new mail to change the password in this section go to the site

Next, we successfully change the password

Epic Games
The most, in my opinion, an expensive request, the prices are very high.
The most important thing is that you can change the mail in this service every 6 months, take this into account when changing your account data
Fortnite game skins prices start from 5 rubles per skin (account must be staying)
To change the password, just go to this section go to the site

7cb75920-b073-4ba9-9541-2841492e2ac1.png

We enter our mail and get the coveted code, then we change all data, including mail, I recommend using similar addresses.
In general, that's all that I would like to tell, if in brief.
If subscribers of the channel are interested, I am ready to supplement this theme with an article on how to reduce the chances of the owner returning the account.

Thanks to all!