Work with dumps in United Kingdom

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
Hi . I never work with dumps inside United Kingdom.
But i read and hear inside forum abouth dumps buisnes .
Buy dumps and msr with plastics , thats not expensive.
But from my side if i understand corect , on each dump need make Driving Licence / Passport , like proof f ID , but fake Driving licence coust abouth 300$. so how can get profit ?
And also , usaly inside shop you need put card inside pos scimmer and enter the pin . But if dont have pin , how can buy ? ( offcourse i understand , they can swipe the card) but what need to tell them , why dont have pin , and they always swipe cards , or also they ( cashiers ) can reject swipe the card?
Sorry abouth this noob questions , but i never work my self with dumps .
I will be happy if somebody can explain me detailed abouth this .
i got lot of questions .
everyting abouth dumps is interesting buisnes and i wana start work with them.
Tnx

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
i trust you , you are right abouth fraud zone .
but has 10% off bins left wich work here. after time can get them
but i wana know all princip how everyting work .
offcurse i understand , take msr , plastics ,t1 t2 , whrite , go shop
but exatly , what i need in shop say .. how you are doing abouth ID , because if buy , thats coust 300$ , and if need on each dump new id , thats is to much expensive .. and more things ..
because really wana start learn abouth this , i got a lot of free time to learn that and try/do that

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
do you know exapmle som uk shops wich accept swipe cards ?
so i can make Driving Licence like Peter Gery and all the time on all dumps inside plastics use the same Driving Licence ?
I will be happy if in start i can buy someting cheap , start new fraud is hard , so for begining i will be happy for shit stuff but the main is saccesefull buy that.
Why i need encode ? how i understand i need whrite the Dump inside plastic . But in software there is T1/T2 .. so i need T1 Left free , and whrite only T2 yes ? < also wich plastics i need use , and that plastics come with chip ? and hologram need on them like example Barclays Visa debit ?

ecopower

Carder
Reaction score
working in uk is complicated but, u can still find a way out. There are shop which still accept swipe cards around uk and there are ways u can still works chip and pin card. U still have little chance of making it big in uk if u know d root, is better to PayPal to visa and master and make quality id for a start, avoid big cities and encode both Trcks and dnt just copy T2 into T1, use standard T1 generating format and finally get ur bins right.

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
working in uk is complicated but, u can still find a way out. There are shop which still accept swipe cards around uk and there are ways u can still works chip and pin card. U still have little chance of making it big in uk if u know d root, is better to PayPal to visa and master and make quality id for a start, avoid big cities and encode both Trcks and dnt just copy T2 into T1, use standard T1 generating format and finally get ur bins right.

but how you see Necks sad me , need only T2

GOODLUCK1

Reaction score
i work dumps in uk and its all about how you card not the shop the staff, its all down to YOU and how you go about things. don't go and buy what everyone is buying ie phones ipads etc (THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX) and u will see the game is still nice here in uk.