Willing to Do Any Work For Money

marktwain

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I am willing to do any kinds of work for money. I used to be on carders.su until my account got hacked and was unable to get back. Now i will try to rebuild my self money wise and Rep wise to get back PM ME!!!!!!!!!!! I am trusted always sent ppl there money and came thru on drops. Cops, Rippers and time wasters Die!:D Btw Im on The East of the US so If you Close I need a team!

marktwain

BANNED
Reaction score
first of Open lol you dont know me so why are u tryna pull my card the hell with you. i shared an account with someone and they changed the password! second who are you? i been in this shyt for about 2 years and have people all over my icq that can vouch for me cause unlike you i feel as tho even tho were in a grimey business you can still have a heart and people need people like me around or you face rippers and i looked out for alot of my partners. so fuck off with your sarcastic, passive questions. I can vouch for myself also jackasss because till this very damn day i never ripped noone and i can put that shyt on my family because u know why? im in it for the Money not to get my own Forum nut off LOL.....Sry Admin For all this cursin i just hate ppl who try to get off on other ppl like there official.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:40 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:39 AM ----------

> What was your nickname on csu?
> Where are you trusted? Wheres your vouches? How can u name urself trusted?

first of Open lol you dont know me so why are u tryna pull my card the hell with you. i shared an account with someone and they changed the password! second who are you? i been in this shyt for about 2 years and have people all over my icq that can vouch for me cause unlike you i feel as tho even tho were in a grimey business you can still have a heart and people need people like me around or you face rippers and i looked out for alot of my partners. so fuck off with your sarcastic, passive questions. I can vouch for myself also jackasss because till this very damn day i never ripped noone and i can put that shyt on my family because u know why? im in it for the Money not to get my own Forum nut off LOL.....Sry Admin For all this cursin i just hate ppl who try to get off on other ppl like there official.

open

RIPPER
Reaction score

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:40 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:39 AM ----------

How can you rip anyone as you were registered this month :)
You can't tell your username that you used to have at Carder.su? Oh I know why!! Cause you never fucking had one account over there, thats why.
You vouch for yourself? Good good...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:18 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:15 AM ----------

You were registered 4 days ago, no wonder you couldn't rip no one.

tester

BANNED
Reaction score
I really don't think you should be saying his a ripper so quickly open. First of all, its not like his begging for money. His asking for a job and posting his experience etc

Whats your problem? Don't have to pin the guy just because he lost his account or you think his a ripper.
Chillax.

Look Im not taking sides but i mean marktwain goodluck with whatever, keep trying to make money and hopefully get back into c.su or fuck c.su that forum is shit but wtv

Listen add me on icq anyway i might have something for you

635-626-301

Jigsaw4

BANNED
Reaction score
Lol...3 posts no rep and he says he was on c.su...epic phail:)
If u have ur icq full of trusted peeps than go to them and beg for job/money

marktwain

BANNED
Reaction score
thanx tester and i will! and opens and jigsaw stop suckin my dick please fuck off your just tryna do this so u can get people on your side to gang up on me and i guess your balls get biger from this

marktwain

BANNED
Reaction score
im not! i fuckin forgot the username but i shared the account with DarthVader! if u might know who that is! it was so long ago i forgot. if you think im lyin i can post articles that was there that i saved on my comp here. pictures on how to build a skimmer and errthing. i met cocaino and BadB there so fuckoff i dont have to answer to you and i dont care if you beleive me. i know wat i did

open

RIPPER
Reaction score
im not! i fuckin forgot the username but i shared the account with DarthVader! if u might know who that is! it was so long ago i forgot. if you think im lyin i can post articles that was there that i saved on my comp here. pictures on how to build a skimmer and errthing. i met cocaino and BadB there so fuckoff i dont have to answer to you and i dont care if you beleive me. i know wat i did

Darthvader - member of fakacarda.
Never was on csu :D

Stupid liar :rolleyes:

marktwain

BANNED
Reaction score
Darthvader - member of fakacarda.
Never was on csu :D

Stupid liar :rolleyes:

actually he was you fuckin idiot He had and account that he got and shared it with me on the low and you just answered your own question moron . I been around along time! I would love to to see vader again so he can vouch for me but he hasnt been on so when u see him tell him your on my dick so much u think im lying LOL

open

RIPPER
Reaction score
Darthvader - ex verified vendor of zeus, also I believe he had admin control for a while as well and turned out to be a ripper. Since then , never seen Darthvader nor heard anything from him.

So.. :rollingeyes: we can count you never had csu account.
If I am a moron, your a gorilla? :D

marktwain

BANNED
Reaction score
Darthvader - ex verified vendor of zeus, also I believe he had admin control for a while as well and turned out to be a ripper. Since then , never seen Darthvader nor heard anything from him.

So.. :rollingeyes: we can count you never had csu account.
If I am a moron, your a gorilla? :D

please off my Nuts Im tellin the truth. I was on csu i dnt care if YOU off all people dont beleive me. Your probly a fuckin cop trying to insult everyone to descize himself as real person .....enough talking to you before i get raded lol you fuckin narc/fbi/atf/lapd agent LMAO!

Last edited:

open

RIPPER
Reaction score
please off my Nuts Im tellin the truth. I was on csu i dnt care if YOU off all people dont beleive me. Your probly a fuckin cop trying to insult everyone to descize himself as real person .....enough talking to you before i get raded lol you fuckin narc/fbi/atf/lapd agent LMAO!

Yes I am a cop. How did you know? wow!! your super intelligent!! :rolleyes:
I amma go busta' your black nigger ass now.. BRB.. lol :D