• Free registration of new accounts will be available in a few hours. Please wait.

why usa dumps worest in these days

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
hi i want to know is it true or it happen only with me ,i see usa dumps worest quality in these days please pass ur cooment about results like ok for u or no ?

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
hi i want to know is it true or it happen only with me ,i see usa dumps worest quality in these days please pass ur cooment about results like ok for u or no ?

This is not general way for USA card . Many different way can explain ur case .

-Quality & Freshest of Base you use : Fresh base always better than old ( less bins flagged )
-Base dumps issued from different states than this you USE .(ex you use dumps 546626 from California Base in East coast )
-Where you use them ( some Area/country have high fraud level , so you got more DECLINE 05 at store ) this is true for CITY/STATES/POS

My advice : Try Use Local dumps ( hacked/skimmed in same states/city that you work ) , Select your favorite seller , your best Bins , and best Store around you ... all this made your work more profitable .

PS: NO issue for Nigerian Users , all USA locked for us :D

Soprano

Professional
Reaction score
because they worry too much not to get stolen and be used by someone whos not amerigo.

dumpsxp

shut up

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
it's 2012... times changed. soon when chip get cracked, will be party again!!

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
yea all summer i used usa 101 jus random bins in canada about 40 out of every 100 id buy would work for 500-1500$ now i buy 15 today 2 worked for under 1 k everything eles 05 or hold or call for auth

boutmybiz

Reaction score
USA dumps

Something funny is going on in the world of dumps and the way that we play this game. From all of our experiences you want me to believe that damn near every fucking USA credit card has no money left on the account? Bullshit, pure and simple bullshit. So we are to believe that every time someone pulls out and used there card they have to speak to someone because of a call/hold situation. Again, bullshit. All this talk of region lock, again, more bullshit. I travel and use my own personal cards in hot zones throughout this country and never have I gotten denied a sale or had to speak to anyone.
I do not know the answer, but I believe it lies in the way these vendors are decrypting what they have hacked. There is something in that discretionary data that is making things go funky. The good ole' way they have been doing it ain't getting it no more. These banks are now hip and are blocking it. Just like back in the day we only needed 101000000 and anything would slide, then they got wise and shut that down, I see them sniffing up our asses and trying to shut this one down.
Again, this is all my little conspiracy theory, but I am seriously worried as all of you are too. I am not accusing the vendors of any foul play either, we are all just trying to make a quick buck. We are all in the same damn boat, and I see a hole, wait I see two holes... Wait this bitch is sinking!!!!!!!:cool:

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
This is not general way for USA card . Many different way can explain ur case .

-Quality & Freshest of Base you use : Fresh base always better than old ( less bins flagged )
-Base dumps issued from different states than this you USE .(ex you use dumps 546626 from California Base in East coast )
-Where you use them ( some Area/country have high fraud level , so you got more DECLINE 05 at store ) this is true for CITY/STATES/POS

My advice : Try Use Local dumps ( hacked/skimmed in same states/city that you work ) , Select your favorite seller , your best Bins , and best Store around you ... all this made your work more profitable .

PS: NO issue for Nigerian Users , all USA locked for us :D

u mean only use in usa if i not in usa then ????

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
Something funny is going on in the world of dumps and the way that we play this game. From all of our experiences you want me to believe that damn near every fucking USA credit card has no money left on the account? Bullshit, pure and simple bullshit. So we are to believe that every time someone pulls out and used there card they have to speak to someone because of a call/hold situation. Again, bullshit. All this talk of region lock, again, more bullshit. I travel and use my own personal cards in hot zones throughout this country and never have I gotten denied a sale or had to speak to anyone.
I do not know the answer, but I believe it lies in the way these vendors are decrypting what they have hacked. There is something in that discretionary data that is making things go funky. The good ole' way they have been doing it ain't getting it no more. These banks are now hip and are blocking it. Just like back in the day we only needed 101000000 and anything would slide, then they got wise and shut that down, I see them sniffing up our asses and trying to shut this one down.
Again, this is all my little conspiracy theory, but I am seriously worried as all of you are too. I am not accusing the vendors of any foul play either, we are all just trying to make a quick buck. We are all in the same damn boat, and I see a hole, wait I see two holes... Wait this bitch is sinking!!!!!!!:cool:

This is kinda true!

That's why it's best to save you old dumps that worked and compare it to the new ones you're buying. Sometimes there is a problem with the format of the dumps and if it's not consistent with the old dumps (SAME BIN) than you need to get back to your vendors and tell them there's a problem by showing them the old dumps that worked and how the new dumps are having problems looking slightly different.

Second major problem is region block, here in EU once you rape a particular working US bin for a week or two than it will definitely get blocked by the bank within 2-3 weeks. That's why it's best to MAX OUT on those bins ASAP and than find and test new working BINs and repeat the cycle.

Shits definitely getting harder by the day!

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
one thing i find, i one use vendors that only sell with track 2))
few of my guys in walmart in united states, certain walmarts of those will deny if you have a generated track1 with 0 in the wrong places!

try vendors with authentic track1 and track2. their base may be flag!

akshay1006

RIPPER
Reaction score
I think usa is not doing bad at all i think from whom u buy really matters and the bins which is so important.......

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
u mean only use in usa if i not in usa then ????

Know your working Bins + Get Fresh base :)
aslo u can work in EU with Hotel,gazpump insider for collect track ... and use localy -)))

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
also dont check your dumps first. i never really had a "problem" find ones from same city/state as said before. gold/plats are usually more strict and do multiple smaller transactions. ive noticed the dumps die after 1-2 transactions though no matter what. if your last 4 are matching and you have good plastics + bins and working with 101 cards in a 101 area your golden.