why tonicooperi aka teach the ripper still can give rep??

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
tonicooperi aka teach the ripper was labeled a ripper, why is he still able to give reputation baffles me :eek:
he gave his other username "teach" a +ve rep before forum discovered it was the same ripper...i believe when someone has been labelled a ripper he shouldn't be privileged to give reputation.
imagine this scenario of a ripper like tonicooperi , after ripping, he opens a new username, the gives his new username a lots of + ve rep and then a newbie seeing the +ve rep may fall for him again :mad:

but the way this ripper gave me 2 negative reputation for exposing his other username

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
tonicooperi aka teach have status ripper. Don't look at their reputations, they have earned "+" deliberately in order to further deception.
Their reputation from rippers can be removed in a special topic: http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=34729

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
tonicooperi aka teach have status ripper. Don't look at their reputations, they have earned "+" deliberately in order to further deception.
Their reputation from rippers can be removed in a special topic.

i have received 2 negative reputations from tonicooperi. i still don't understand why a ripper can still give reputation. reputation privileges should be banned from rippers :mad: