Why shouldn't you pay for carding training?

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Hello anon. I would like to share my observations. More and more often, I see messages from newcomers about sad experiences in carding, and as you might guess, we are not talking about unsuccessfully inserted goods or a weak percentage of card validity. We are, of course, talking about people who, say, raise the threshold for entry into carding. Oddly enough, these are not cyber police, these are not other carders. They are simply schoolchildren who make fun of them and try to rip off already desperate people. It’s scary to realize how many low-carders are now selling training for hundreds of bucks. People open your eyes. How can you pay for a scheme without knowing whether the scheme works? She may have been squeezed out for a long time, incapacitated, or simply fictitious!

Don't pay for training until you've earned it yourself!
Do the math yourself, paying for the course is on average $200-900 plus consumables, which can cost a hundred or two. Why overpay for training if there is an option to pay for the original material for work. When studying with me, you only need the material.

Maybe stop fooling yourself and inventing a bicycle!
Always think logically and calculate the risks. Why are they selling a scheme that makes $4000 for $200? Why don’t they themselves work according to the same scheme? Are they really ready to spend their time discussing basic questions for newcomers?

Proofs, reviews, what else can they offer you to get your money? That is, do you seriously think that a person who claims that he can take money from other people’s cards cannot falsify evidence?

Enough tolerating this! Take it and do it, if you can’t do it yourself, then there will be those who are really ready to help, of course, if it is beneficial to him. I repeat constantly, training with me is interesting not only for you, not only for me, but also for most of the carding community. I take it upon myself to work with newbies not because I’m a crazy person who likes to repeat everything hundreds of times. Because I perceive us all as neurons, the connection between which can give birth to something more from what currently exists. There is one thought that changed my life: “it’s impossible to come up with something new, everything was invented a long time ago, and the rest is just a combination of incompatible things.”

Let's combine incompatible things together!
By writing on this forum, we will agree on PRELIMINARY TRAINING. After which you will be able to join the ranks of our team.

What will you get:​

1. Training for which you need to pay.

2. A team consisting of ambitious people who did not give up and reached their goal.

3. A well-deserved payment for your efforts. Each team member receives 100% of what they personally earn!

4. The opportunity to show your ingenuity and creativity, regardless of the budget or human resource required - we will discuss your scheme together and find a way to put it on its feet!

5. Confidence that tomorrow you won’t have to go to work to the damn boss who delayed your salary again.

What will I get:​

1. Moral satisfaction and reputation

2. The largest team in the world

3. The opportunity to create “connections”

4. The chance that I continue to believe in people

Really change my life in one moment. And even after the tenth failure, if you don’t give up, the eleventh time will pay off the previous ones. Keep going, if you have chosen a path that intersects with mine, then be sure we are either on the shield or with the shield, but we will reach the end!

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Initial training on the forum is free.
You read topics and ask questions. I answer questions in my free time.
When you prepare the system and achieve success in carding, we move on to individual training on various carding schemes in Telegram.

imisshim

Reaction score
Initial training on the forum is free.
You read topics and ask questions. I answer questions in my free time.
When you prepare the system and achieve success in carding, we move on to individual training on various carding schemes in Telegram.
i sent you a message asking lots of beginners questions, if you find time please take a look and respond to whatever you feel like responding to

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Please ask all your questions in this topic or create a separate topic in the section for beginners.
I will be happy to answer all questions to which I know the answer. I hope I can be of some help at least a little.
The forum needs to be developed, so ask them here.
Maybe someone else besides me will answer. And the information will be useful to many beginners. We teach carding to everyone on this forum for free.

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Yes this forum is a hive of information it has everything we need to gain a good theoretical understanding of the system and having professionals answer your questions is undoubtedly helpful