Why its hard to get +rep. Otherwise -rep is common

meabed10

Reaction score
when i started here i thought that i will never ever get +rep. and its true i didnt get any Rep for months until i report a shop then Someone gave me +rep saying ( i support who ever report this shop ) when i saw that Rep my hands started to tingle and i standed up and run on my whole home and i was running for few mins :D and i said that i will report every shop even if they are awesome to get +rep :D. But when i came back after my race :p i found that my rep gone. opsss My hands started to tingle much more almost cried. what happened :(
i found that the owner of the thread gave me -rep and someone else & my hope had gone i had -rep :(
instantly i changed my idea and said that i won't report any one again.

I want to say that u can tell someone about his fault by Positive rep Instead of -rep. I think the effect will be much better and we won't have retards any more. just don't spam giving -rep even don't spam +rep

When someone get +rep he just try to do his best to get more in other hand someone always doing his best but none appreciate his work.!

We are nice people :D even we are doing strange things that's cuz we are smarter than others as i c always here people saying "Share the love" and try to be nice

ty & sry for typo ;)

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
I think you're way too attached to kids reputation games, seriously less on the sugar dude, more on the focusing on money.

drop777

Carder
Reaction score
Reputation on forum =for kids
The real reputation is on your jabber/icq.....The more serious people you have in your contact list that you worked with, the better will be for you.Because our world is very very small everybody know who is who :) so let's say you worked with some people for ages make big money with them and this is somebody with very high reputation always will vouch for you because he knows that you are a trustful like a brother to him..But for example me i can trust easy big amounts to my old contacts in my list without any problems but i would never trust this amounts of money without escrow to somebody that i don't even know even if he have 10000rep+ on forum....This the way it works...Lets say for example you had a argument with a admin of some forum (just for example) and you got ----- on your rep or you got banned...Do you think it will affect your reputation with your old contacts?? No way!...This is what all about...Reputation only can be on your nickname....

Last edited:

monymagnet

Carder
Reaction score
go for the money, leave methods that uve used to make good money for new members... aslong as u contribute u get positive rep, atleast thats my experience

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
Rep shouldn't be your biggest concern, making money is.
Get your priorities straight, you've been here since OCT 2012.. work on making the right contacts, not boosting your rep points!

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
Alot of positive energy is coming out of this topic. :)

Im glad what community become smarter.

Reputation can be used only for tracking to analyse YOURSELF good/bad posts of person (read them before make decision, and dont pay attention to the -/+).
Its making our life little easier.
:beer

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
Hackforums teenager spotted.
Running around his home for few minutes for getting +1 on a carding forum, you serious? :DD

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
To Funny his little hands stared tingling and +1 rep was worth a little run around the house
lol please stop
i think i would have this reaction if i won the lottery no +1 rep
as everyone else here has said keep you mind making money
thanks for you post bro have from me +1 rep
keep you head down and study here and you can have that reaction for
having a good life from here :)

Ninja

Reaction score
+1 for that posts. lol
:DD

tyjones132

Reaction score
Alot of positive energy is coming out of this topic. :)

Im glad what community become smarter.

Reputation can be used only for tracking to analyse YOURSELF good/bad posts of person (read them before make decision, and dont pay attention to the -/+).
Its making our life little easier.
:beer

Ninja what you stated is true but with my experience on this forum I have spoke to different vendor about do business or even partnering up but they JUDGE me on my REPS n Static. I believe there is a barrier there....Bc I got experience doing a lot off forums but vendors not want to respect it.

talk_liberty

Carder
Reaction score
venders not see rep if i have -100 rep and i buy alot work vender happy with me

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
LMAO!!!! Made my day. :D

Can't believe someone would have an orgasm over rep points rather than concentrating on the real objective making $$$$$$$.

Sounds more like a troll thread when a re-read it again for a good laugh.

LRseller

Carder
Reaction score
when i started here i thought that i will never ever get +rep. and its true i didnt get any Rep for months until i report a shop then Someone gave me +rep saying ( i support who ever report this shop ) when i saw that Rep my hands started to tingle and i standed up and run on my whole home and i was running for few mins :D and i said that i will report every shop even if they are awesome to get +rep :D. But when i came back after my race :p i found that my rep gone. opsss My hands started to tingle much more almost cried. what happened :(
i found that the owner of the thread gave me -rep and someone else & my hope had gone i had -rep :(
instantly i changed my idea and said that i won't report any one again.

I want to say that u can tell someone about his fault by Positive rep Instead of -rep. I think the effect will be much better and we won't have retards any more. just don't spam giving -rep even don't spam +rep

When someone get +rep he just try to do his best to get more in other hand someone always doing his best but none appreciate his work.!

We are nice people :D even we are doing strange things that's cuz we are smarter than others as i c always here people saying "Share the love" and try to be nice

ty & sry for typo ;)
I am see you have now good reputation with this topic;-)popcorn

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
Now lets all start giving him -1, and hope he don't suicide :DD

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
and 1 for this ahahahha

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
dont take forums so seriously. only people rep matters to is rippers and vendors because then they dont need escrow. it should not matter to you so much. your not respected by your number of posts, your rep or even what you post. its who you talk to and making good connections and getting known in the community that earns you respect based on what you do and if you walk the walk, everything here is talk. i rarely give + and -, more minuses that +'s though because as you said, people need to learn when they should keep to themselves and they are better off not posting anything.

this post made me smile though and you do have a good point, so you get +1 for the day. now dont skip around your house so much or you will be labeled as a fruit.

Last edited:

boaboss

Reaction score
Give the dude a break ! Who among ya'll ever dealt with a member with no reps or -reps ? That person should Speak NOW !!! Only a few people will reply your pm or deal with you if you have no rep...

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
speaking, dealt with many, not saying id put up 1000 to them upfront but getting ripped is pretty hard, there is always a way to see if somebody is scamming, always. and forum rep has nothing to do with it. dont buy things you dont know about that simple. granted i havn't purchased anything in awhile as i have no need but back in the day even no escrow ive never lost even a $1. just be smart, rep is nothing. i know scammers that had TONS of rep.