Why is it so hard to card giftcards.com ??

Reaction score
Hello all, I dont know everything there is to know about carding but I know quite a bit. I was just curious to know why some giftcard sites are so hard to card even with having a NON VBV bin? What can i do to increase my chances of success?

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Hello all, I dont know everything there is to know about carding but I know quite a bit. I was just curious to know why some giftcard sites are so hard to card even with having a NON VBV bin? What can i do to increase my chances of success?
Hello even if you have correct setup & clean proxy,your order will be cancelled.
Antifraud or Gift card sites doesn't like non-vbv cards.If you will use VBV card & somehow manages to get the OTP,you will receive the gift card for sure.
This doesn't mean you can't card gift card site with non-vbv card,you need specific bin for the specific site.
If you will use any non-vbv bin,order will be cancelled after 10-15 minutes of purchase.

Reaction score
Hello even if you have correct setup & clean proxy,your order will be cancelled.
Antifraud or Gift card sites doesn't like non-vbv cards.If you will use VBV card & somehow manages to get the OTP,you will receive the gift card for sure.
This doesn't mean you can't card gift card site with non-vbv card,you need specific bin for the specific site.
If you will use any non-vbv bin,order will be cancelled after 10-15 minutes of purchase.
So are you suggesting that its best to Use VBV bins on higher security sites instead of NON VBV?

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
So are you suggesting that its best to Use VBV bins on higher security sites instead of NON VBV?
if you can get the SMS or change the phone number from his bank account,then yes VBV is the best. You will instantly gain trust score if you are using VBV card.

Reaction score
if you can get the SMS or change the phone number from his bank account,then yes VBV is the best. You will instantly gain trust score if you are using VBV card.
Wow there really is a lot that goes into successfully carding. In the meantime, how can i identify sites that will alllow my NON VBV card to successfully card them? I know going for lesser known sites is the way to go. But there is so much behind the scenes Stuff i wish i knew. For Example why some sites will literally work and some don’t. My goal right now is to card for an iPhone. . And I know that can be high security

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Wow there really is a lot that goes into successfully carding. In the meantime, how can i identify sites that will alllow my NON VBV card to successfully card them? I know going for lesser known sites is the way to go. But there is so much behind the scenes Stuff i wish i knew. For Example why some sites will literally work and some don’t. My goal right now is to card for an iPhone. . And I know that can be high security
yes lesser known sites are always better but sometimes it can deceive you too. Well no site like chargeback so they add the bin in the blacklist which has recently many chargebacks on the site.So if you will use the blacklisted bin on the site,your card will be instantly declined & that's why you should not work with public bins because they are already banned in multiple sites.
If you are thinking to card iPhone from Amazon with NEW self registered account it's hard now because they have enhanced their antifraud. It's possible but not so easy.

Reaction score
yes lesser known sites are always better but sometimes it can deceive you too. Well no site like chargeback so they add the bin in the blacklist which has recently many chargebacks on the site.So if you will use the blacklisted bin on the site,your card will be instantly declined & that's why you should not work with public bins because they are already banned in multiple sites.
If you are thinking to card iPhone from Amazon with NEW self registered account it's hard now because they have enhanced their antifraud. It's possible but not so easy.
So what would be the best route to take to card higher security places? To be honest, I have no idea how get a SIM swap for a 3d bypass OTP. Seems complicated. I have also looked into apple Pay but not sure where to find a reliable method that isn’t outdated and recycled.

Reaction score
I am not worth contradicting BigBeast but i would like to rephrase what he said.......carding giftcard is possible using non-vbv but not easy....no tutorial out here that will work without you using your brain....simply learn how antifraud works and make sure you do every possible thing to make your fraud score small as possible, blend in......if you think carding is just stupid easy and your effort is not needed....im sorry to burst your bubble