Wholesale/Retail worldwide DUMPs trade, lowest prices.

uNF

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
still no order , going to post in black-list soon , i can't wait over 1 week for this then you come online tell me in 1-2 days deliver and still nothing....

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
this guy should be ban admin why you say nothing about him

jaaa

Reaction score
Panther please BAN this .

Peoples that want to buy dont buy he has lot of complains here.

Is RIPPER.

DON T BUY

Reaction score
YOU NEED PROVE THAT HE OWES ME 4 DUMPS AND HE DID NOT PAY YET.

I BOUGHT 10 DUMPS.
4 STOLEN, HE DID NOT EXCHANGE YET.
2 DID NOT WORK(I CANNOT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT BECUASE IT WAS THE BIN I CHOSE )
4 DUMPS, HE DID NOT HAVE THE BINS I CHOSE. SO HE WAS GOING TO REPLACE WITH OTHER BIN.

THIS ORDER WAS 3 WEEKS AGO. NO DUMPS. NO REPLACEMENT. HE IS NEVER ONLINE AND WHEN HE IS ONLINE HE DOES NOT REPLY.

ADMIN... PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!!

STILL NOTHING. NO DUMPS. NO ANSWER IN ICQ. NO NOTHING.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS SELLER. HE USED TO BE THE SHIT AND NOW HE CAN NOT EVEN GIVE ME MY 8 DUMPS.
YOU RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE. IT SAID THAT IN 2-3 DAYS MY DUMPS WAS GOING TO BE READY BUT I HAD A CHANCE TO GIVE YOU MY ORDER. SO HOW IS IT GOING TO BE READY IN 2-3 DAYS???

PLEASE I NEED MY DUMPS.
NEXT. I WILL POST IN BLACK LIST.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED UNTILL HE RESOLVES PB. DO NOT SEND HIM MONEY UNTILL U DO NOT SEE THIS TOPIC OPEN/HIS TAG PUT TO SELLER.

gorilla

Reaction score
THIS DUDE IS A RIPPER!!!!!!!!!! I PLACED AN ORDER AND HE DID NOT SEND STUFF AND WHEN HE DID, NONE OF IT WORKED. TOOK 3 WEEKS TO GET BAD DUMPS

hustla

Carder
Reaction score
gorilla pls dont worry send u replace...

craigmix0

Carder
Reaction score
in conclusion..this vendor is ok? have problems?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:58 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:46 PM ----------

I send the money today and he promise me to give me the dumps tomorrow night...and in 2, 3 hours after I receive it I know how is work.....after that i put here a +, - feedback

craigmix0

Carder
Reaction score
Mr Hustla ..where are u? I speak with u clear..need tonight the dumps if u need another money monday..I check the money are picked up and u put me to wait a few hours...i wait about 5, 6 hours....I wait until tomorrow..I don't have to do anything else..is friday :) grrrr

mikegold

Reaction score
hi peapol from ca need bin ho work good ,,,,if some body have someting send me message thinx

craigmix0

Carder
Reaction score
I receive a part of dumps...from 8 only one open...wait replacement and rsst of dumps..:(

dadbad2

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
bro, u did not reply me on icq and replace me dumps for weeks....... please send me replacement asap.(laudering man)......

Reaction score
are you guys stupid?

can't you see he has ripped people and the thread was closed? why are you still sending him money?

stupid people. read all the threads first!!!!!1

koshnevo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
craigmix0 - dont worry.
Hi to ALL. I bought this man orders. But his long service. Quality is good, but be prepared to wait. HE IS NOT RIPPER.
Greetings to you Hustla.

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
i bought from this guy before and had no issues.....and he been around for a very long time. give him these days to see whats up!

craigmix0

Carder
Reaction score
koshnevo :))
he replace by 4 times...all declined...this "seller" are a joke...nevere buy from him