Who Needs A Drop ?

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Got 6 drops in FL which is in the USA for all that are out of the country if you can card things to drops in USA PM me or icq: 644122465(Fresh Vendor) I don't charge for my drops if you send them a gift included if you don't I charge you reshipping fee's+a percentage of item cost EX: cost $100 I charge $20+ how much it cost to reship

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score
This obviously doesnt look serious and you should have known that before posting.

bendahara1

Carder
Reaction score
lol, I'm seeing so many new members with all kinds of business proposals which sounds too much like scams. Perhaps this guy should try other forums to scam, not a forum filled with thieves.

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
no scammer

lol, I'm seeing so many new members with all kinds of business proposals which sounds too much like scams. Perhaps this guy should try other forums to scam, not a forum filled with thieves.

I am no scammer you can even test me for cheap product just need to get my services up and looking for some biz even if little

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:31 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:30 PM ----------

This obviously doesnt look serious and you should have known that before posting.

I am no scammer you can even test me for cheap product just need to get my services up and looking for real ppl