who know what is 206 cc???

kkjiaozi

Reaction score
i know 101 & 201 cc, anyone can tell me what is 206? what is the different with 101 or 201?

SlaX

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
206 ... maybe u are talkin about MSR

zakatac

Carder
Reaction score
101 is non chipped dump and 201 is chipped dump, I'm not sure what 206 is, some vendor are selling 206,120 etc .... Can anybody explain how 206(carrier/code) works? does it work the same as a 201?

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
206 CC is a car made by Peugeot. Horrible little French thing with a stupid roof and electrics that always give bother.

Always buy Japanese.

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
206 CC is a car made by Peugeot. Horrible little French thing with a stupid roof and electrics that always give bother.

Always buy Japanese.

Wow now i clearly understand wht the hell is 206 cc means u have helped me lol :D

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
206 is the service code of the dump.. most dumps sold are 101 and 201, but some vendor sell these dumps as well... there are also dumps with 222, 122, 126, 226 ect.. some dumps will only work in its region, other will work with a required pin.. unlike 201 and 101 they are not region blocked and they suppose to work, unless the issuing bank issue such restriction for previos problem
(fraud in a certain area). so when a vendor sell you some dumps... 101 or 201 and tell you, they are blocked in your region, they are full of it.. the only person who can know if a dump will not work in the region is the carder himself. that's why it is a good practice, that when you are new in the business, to only find dumps that are from your country and state and then move on to other since the cost will be limited to minor loss..

now as far as buying any other code beside 101 and 201 you should now the basics of those codes.. for example the three number code has a meaning for every single number...

first digit can range from 0 to 8 or 9.. don't remember that clear..
0= no restrictions ect
1= no restrictions and international use with nothing follow.. something like that..
2 = no restrictions and international acceptance with other shit that i dont remember..
for 3, 4, 5, 6 you need to research.. i have a site that explaine all this.. but i don't have the time to look for it right now..

i do remember that anything 3, 4 , 5 , 6 ect mean you don't buy it.. unless you know the pin number or exactly where it works..

but for instance 122, 102, 222, or other combination with those numbers.. mean it could be a debit card of such country, and more than likely they are treated as a credit or debit card of that country.. and it will be identify and work just like a 101 or 202.. for some debit card you need to make sure they are swiped as credit... the other way they will ask for a pin... some places will ask for a pin when you swipe it.. and when you hit cancel it will show options for you to hit credit and sign..

the only way to now is to try it.. and see how it work... for me... all combination with the numbers 0,1 and 2 always work for me.. ... hope this help..

diesell

Reaction score
The first number determines where you can use the map:
0: Reserved for future use.
1: For international use.
2: For international use, with restrictions.
3: Reserved for future use.
4: Reserved for future use.
5: Only for internal use, except for pre-negotiated agreements.
6: Only for internal use, except for pre-negotiated agreements, with restrictions.
7: Do not pay for, except for pre-negotiated agreements.
8: Reserved for future use.
9: To check.

The second digit defines the terms of use / Authorization Card (Authorization processing):
0: Transactions are carried out by standard rules.
1: Reserved for future use.
2: The transaction is carried emitter, should be online.
3: Reserved for future use.
4: The transaction is carried emitter, should be online, except for pre-negotiated agreements.
5: Reserved for future use.
6: Reserved for future use.
7: Reserved for future use.
9: Reserved for future use.

The third digit defines the services and conditions requirements PIN
0: No restrictions, you need a PIN.
1: No restrictions.
2: Products and services (no Cash).
3: ATM and only need a PIN.
4: Only money.
5: Goods and services (not Cash) and need a PIN.
6: No restrictions, PIN on demand.
7: Goods and services (not Cash) and PIN on demand.
9: Reserved for future use.