who is supposed to vouch for you to get on .su

Reaction score
can it ba any 2 people from this site? or does it have to be seller of dumps or seller of what? who exactly can vouch and what are they supposed to vouch about, like to say your not LE or what? ok thanks let me know

@live

Professional
Reaction score
Vouchers should have reg on c.su .

L4456

Carder
Reaction score
I had a talk with c.su admin about this matter and i will quote him:
Support Carder.su
U must looking 2 vouchers from csu or u can pay 300usd (web money, western union)

Support Carder.su
To register a new member should be surety 2 guarantors date of registration not less than 6 months. Title topic shows nickname new member. In description topic states: Username (nickname) new member. Icq or jabber new member.
1. Guarantor: Your nickname
2. Guarantor: nickname second bail.
Then in topic to unsubscribe 2 guarantor, that he actually confirms its guarantor (voucher). Then support forum (icq: 7788877) yourself will tell new member in icq or jabber password to access forum.

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
oh man i just want to see how does c.su looks like someone told me thts its almost similar to c.biz ....... lets see even i want to register in c.su don't know who will vouch for me

TrynaGetRich

Carder
Reaction score
Well how are you suppose to find these guys who can vouch for you. Are they even on c.biz or what.

TrynaGetRich

Carder
Reaction score
basetrader that is the smartest thing I heard anyone say today. I to am looking to build myself and name thru this site. I am small time now but I hope in the coming weeks and months to be one the the names everyone knows or have done business with. I am going give you a +1 dude cuz that was some real shit you just said.

cyb3rgh0st

Reaction score
Good luck trying to get the csu admin to even reply to an ICQ IM. I have had the required 2 vouchers from csu members lined up for 2 months now and still can't get a response.